It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Why don't you tell us a bit bout your experience of this event Drake?

I suspect you share some views with our Subject here. A different spectrum of "peronsonal cosmology."

Did you game the same games? Ever encounter him? Country/ethnic groups in games tend to flock in the game, and its easier to cooridinate on vent.

Where is the appropriate line for defense of the Homeland? If someone can't win in the voting booth, do you think that there are many people who believe that taking it to the street is the appropriate next step?
edit on 2011/8/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Hmm.. Yes, allright. I share some of his views, but killing and making fertilizer bombs is just plain stupidity.
I don't support his actions, but some of the statements he made in his manifesto needs to be taken seriously in consideration. Most of my "friends" hate him for whatever he's worth which is fair enough and understandable, but they despise the manifesto as well. Of course that's not illegal to do or think, but to not even read what he means, and the reasons he did what he did, is quite ignorant in my opinion.

Also, he was in the same political party as I am, The Progress Party. That's a frightening thought, but he definetly developed to a much more extreme level after his "political career". Not just the same party as me, but the same section in Oslo. I don't know him personally, and I had never heard of him before these events.

Extremism, or taking it to the streets as you say, has not been a huge risk in Norway compared to other countries. It's always been peaceful here, minus the WW. Naturally, there are groups of few people on both the left and the right side who make small fights now and then, or arrange so-called violent demonstrations, but this has not been a major problem at all I believe. In a democracy, it should really be what most people agree on that's the right thing to do. But, people need to open their eyes

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Which parts of manifesto do you find to be of some value? I would suppose that the description of his life is what interests you.

Do you know anyone who recieved a copy of it from him?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

His personal views on things, somewhat interests me.

I did not know anyone who recieved a copy from him personally, no.
But of course I know who many of them are.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
See I'd be interested to know which parts are the parts of the manifesto are speaking to people in Norway? The uniform? The mythology? The Templars? The bio? The descriptions of the muslim gangs or the discussions about demographics? His views on masulinity?

Are there parts that are absolutely not speaking to you?

Is the ethnic white reserve what is of interest?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Of course there are parts that are not of any interest to me. Like the whole crusading thing, and obviously the bombing and killing. I am not supporting that.

Dont know if I totally understood all of your questions though..

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He has commentary in there about what it means to live in a indigineously protected Europe.

Currently, this view is not particularly popular even though there does seem to be quite a few people living with some significant concerns about immigration. The governments do not seem instep with this concern.

If the line isn't bombing and shooting children, then where is the line when pressing on this issue?

Breivik put his line down. For people who hear Breivik's concern, where is that line of appropriate action at?

Slowed immigration?

If you slow immigration, what's the plan for encouraging people to have babies? Because the indigineous population isn't.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
He has commentary in there about what it means to live in a indigineously protected Europe.

Currently, this view is not particularly popular even though there does seem to be quite a few people living with some significant concerns about immigration. The governments do not seem instep with this concern.

If the line isn't bombing and shooting children, then where is the line when pressing on this issue?

Breivik put his line down. For people who hear Breivik's concern, where is that line of appropriate action at?

Slowed immigration?

If you slow immigration, what's the plan for encouraging people to have babies? Because the indigineous population isn't.

Political parties with this general theme are growing here in the Netherlands and all over europe i think.
Here is an example you might have heard of.

We fight for a democratic and nonviolent means against the further Islamisation of society and will continue to do so. The preservation of our freedom and security is our only goal.

Geert Wilders
SOURCE

His english pages

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Yes, I've heard of Geert.

Are the legitimate culture protectionists making deals with the devil to accommodate racists and the stupid who can't grasp the difference between protection and isolationism?

Is that what this is?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Here are some bits from the political program of the PVV of Geert Wilders.
This should give you a general idea of how an an anti Islam party forms its strategy to stop the influence of Islam in their countries.
Here in the Netherlands this party gained quite some strength and have now about 20% of the seats in the Dutch government.
In other countries in europe this movement is growing to.
In Belgium there is the party "vlaams blok" that has quite a large stake in government there.

These parties share a common interest in the history background that was presented in Anders Behring Breivik his manifesto.
Not the violent solutions but they see the problems comming from the same source and ideas.

• Islam is primarily a political ideology and can in no way claim
to the privileges of a religion
• No more mosques
• All Islamic schools closed
• EU: in Turkey, the Netherlands out
• Ban the burqa and the Koran responsible headscarves
• Ban on Quran lessons at school, as well as buildings used by school boards are
management, including both Quran lessons after school "or in the building of the school
• For foreigners is: to work or get out. No job = no place in the Netherlands
• Illegal residence in the Netherlands should be punishable
• Introduction of a quota for asylum seekers - up to 1,000 people per year,
shelter, preferably in the region
• Reversal of opening labor markets are not open to Poles and Romanians
and Bulgarians

And above all stop immigration for people from
Islamic countries

SOURCE PVV.NL

• Foreign policy should only serve Dutch interests
• Delete "enforce international law" from the Constitution
• Review of Dutch participation in international treaties
• Fight against Islam should be the focal point of our foreign policy
• Money for Defence police to move to the Netherlands as the problems themselves
fight
• The UN is dominated by the OIC, the Islamic bloc. We should not be
much impressed
• Development limited to emergency relief, eliminate trade barriers
• Links with frontline states of Islam in the defensive are tightening
• Other countries deserve our support as they are immediately affected by the
Jihad, like Denmark and Switzerland
• An international tribunal against Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad because of the cs
inciting to genocide and the destruction of Israel
• Stop all subsidies to the anti-Israeli industries, such as ICCO, Oxfam Novib, etc.
• Since 1946 there an independent Palestinian state, the so called
Dutch government 'Jordan' just now 'Palestine'
• Our embassy should move to the capital of Israel, Jerusalem

SOURCE PVV.NL

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

A Dutch court is forced to compare Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' and the Quran.

What started as a trial against Geert Wilders for alleged Islamophobia has nearly turned into its opposite: a historical case about the message of the Quran. The Amsterdam court trying the controversial Dutch politician is now preoccupied with the question of whether this book, sacred to more than a billion believers, can be compared to one of the most vile publications in the history of Western civilization—Hitler's "Mein Kampf." What could possibly go wrong?

In his writing and speeches, Mr. Wilders has found these two works to be similar in terms of their anti-Semitism and incitement to hatred, and has thus called for a publishing ban on the Quran similar to the one in place for "Mein Kampf." This is what triggered Mr. Wilders's prosecution for discriminatory and insulting remarks against Muslims and Islam. The Dutch politician, though, denies having insulted Muslims. He insists his focus is on radical Islam and the Quran, which he considers to be not only a religious text but also a political pamphlet encouraging Muslims to discriminate against and, if necessary, kill Jews, Christians, apostates and other unbelievers. That's why Mr. Wilders claims the right to criticize and condemn Islam.

SOURCE GEERTWILDERS.NL

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Some people analysing the manifesto seem to have found some hidden coordinates.
I dont know how this works because this is still breaking news to me.
I will just post the information about it that i found.

OUR FINDINGS SO FAR:

1. we performed some analysis of the original .docx manifest, its embedded objects, images and text. See our log at analysis.no.net...
2. some footnotes in the manifest contain what seem to be internet links but are in fact not valid urls. ( list at app.homelien.no... )
3. these strings are formatted in a particular, segmented way.
4. after some analysis, it has been discovered that the first segment contains information which can be easily converted into geographical coordinates (which coordinate system is not known)
5. when plotted on a map in the most obvious way, these coordinates/points correspond with major european cities (see graphical map at u.no.net... )
6. some of these cities are represented with more than one coordinate/point (ex: oslo, stockholm, london, paris)

more at source
SOURCE

List of coordinates that where found.

36.134,-5.453:Carretera a Málaga, 17, 11203 Algeciras, Spain
40.375,-3.768:Calle de José de Cadalso, 130, 28044 Madrid, Spain
40.452,-3.709:Calle de Pedro Rogel, 1-11, 28039 Madrid, Spain
43.294,5.381:66 Rue d'Aubagne, 13001 Marseilles, France
43.317,5.383:4-20 Rue des Frères Cubbedu, 13014 Marseilles, France
45.768,4.830:18 Place Gabriel Rambaud, 69001 Lyon, France
46.951,7.437:Falkenplatz 4, 3012 Berne, Switzerland
47.372,8.539:Augustinergasse 21, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland
48.134,11.570:Oberanger 37, 80331 Munich, Germany
48.200,16.356:Mariahilfer Straße 37-39, 1060 Vienna, Austria
48.210,16.369:Seitzergasse 2-4, 1010 Vienna, Austria
48.583,7.754:26 Rue des Frères, 67000 Strasbourg, France
48.597,7.722:8 Rue d'Avolsheim, 67200 Strasbourg, France
48.864,2.327:Allée de Castiglione, 75001 Paris, France
48.866,2.306:48
48.871,2.310:55 Avenue Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 75008 Paris, France
50.123,8.666:Wolfsgangstraße 156, 60322 Frankfurt, Germany

More at source

SOURCE

Coordinates mapped on google maps
*www.google.com...*+from+1252293+&h=false&lat=51.12421275782688&lng=5.80078125&z=4&t=1&l=col1*
If i make an ats link it messes up the code, copy paste and remove star at start and end of the url.
Sorry cant get the link to work.
Just go to link under here and look for the google map link in the article

First source where i found the news (Dutch)

May have found secret codes in Breivik's Manifesto

Persons charged with terrorist Anders Behring Breivik has apparently hidden secret message in his manifesto. Politiet og dataeksperter jobber nå på spreng med å få ut meningen. Police and computer experts are now working hard to make out the meaning.

Link to translated article in Norwegian newspaper

edit on 6-8-2011 by jaamaan because: added extra info and tried to fix most links

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"May have found secret codes in Breivik's Manifesto"

Where is the tipping point when you realize you are following some script made in Hollywood rather than the acts of some genuine 'terrorist?'

"Tune in next week when the secret of the codes is revealed!! Same bat-crazy channel, same bat-crazy time! Until then, stay in a constant state of fear! But keep shopping anyway."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'll take a look. Thanks.

I suspect that he has put something on webpages which are not in the manifest and are not broken links. But what they are is less than obvious what they are supposed to be.

It could have been an attempt to see if he could leave information on boards without it being gone before someone could pick it up. He may have given up on it if the information tended to become unfindable. On the other hand, maybe those are just online drop points for information.

I would look to see if I could find the company's that Breivik did work for in his stint in IT. I suspect that one of his things might have been to do some webpages. He possibly left something on those pages.

Anyways that's just my brain dump of things I would look at.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

What you are following is someone who has trained in how to led a conspiracy, and used his interests to do it.

This would make for a bad movie. First spend 100s of hours on a keyboard. He may bring a new meaning to the term "keyboard warrior."

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some people are analyzing the manifest. There are some strange information there. The coordinates required to shut down public transport and other codes. You can browse the mailing-list and see for yourself:

lists.homelien.no...

The coordinates might only be the beginning. There is also the list of torrents which he had downloading. It seems there might be much more beneath the surface. I wonder if there is some clandestine network nobody knows about but the top. There has been rumors about such a thing since the end of WW2.
edit on 6-8-2011 by nidstav because: supplementing information

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that these things prove solidly still the point the people concerned about Islam are making.

Westernized Caucasians world wide start looking to understand, stop, undermine, deconstruct.

Exactly where are these people for Islamic terrorism? No where.

There is no self-assigned task force of educate Muslims looking to undermine their terrorists.

The frisson of fear and the undercurrent of mixed feelings which in the long run make them not want to challenge their terrorists is clearly laid out in contrast for all to see.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Yes, I've heard of Geert.

Are the legitimate culture protectionists making deals with the devil to accommodate racists and the stupid who can't grasp the difference between protection and isolationism?

Is that what this is?

I am not 100% sure what it is but i am just posting some raw info that i believe ties in with the subject.
Parties like this one of Geert Wilders have a lot of simular political stances as Anders Behring Breivik.
They choose the "non violent" one do, but a lot of the rest is quite they same i think.

And when their support is so large i dont think you can speak of just a few "stupid" people, this thing is much larger.
There are a plenty of countries in europe where these parties have a substantial amount of seats in government and i believe they are trying to join hands across europe to form a strong new european block.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm sure there is some attempt at a block of interest. Learn from your enemies.

Most of the people who have cultural protectionist tendencies are not violent. There is a sub-section of them that are. Then again, there are a subsection of all groups that tend towards violence to enforce their views.

However, when your power relies on being appealing to the largest possible number of people with voting powers, making the idiots feel comfy is a voter strategy. Used by many groups. A vote is a vote.

On the other hand, not being appealing to those who very much dislike the neo-nazi, white-supremists, is far less problematic. Often, they aren't alienating a vote. Those people usually won't vote for them anyways. You can't lose a vote you never had, and never will have.

Romancing the worst elements can be alluring.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
www.dagbladet.no...
Anders Behring Breivik (32), who was until his fourth interview today, explained that he was carrying a walkie-talkie when he was in the (Oslo)ministries where the bomb went off, confirmed defender Geir Lippe....

For a lone gunman, this man had entirely too many two-way communication devices(remember also the witnesses on Utoya who saw him talking into a headset).

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join