It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Oh. And did you know that Brevik was a lurker on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sigurd.

I'd find it interesting to find out if he had a second account

Well spotted, Aeons.

Unfortunately, with all the information that is known about Breivik, it does seem likely that he is the member ''Sigurd'' - judging by the username, subject matter, contents and writing style of those three posts.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Poking about, I feel fairly confident in saying that the western media is doing an excellent job of giving Labour lots of press. And down playing that there is a fairly mouthy and active bunch in Norway who aren't that different from Breivik's view.

They are also better writers than their opponents. They capture the heart and mind in a way that their opponents do not.

What does truth matter, if you capture someone's heart and mind? It doesn't matter much. No one follows a fact. People do follow a cause.

I feel quite confident that even if Breivik's recreationist group doesn't exist, that he does have a posse all the same.

Not that I'm suggesting his group doesn't exist. I suspect they do.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have been avoiding this thread but just have to say...

I can't even look at pics of him any more... I find it strange also that media is changing his name subtly...

1st it full name as with the title...then it has been his 2nd name only... and just recently media referred to him as Andraes Breivik... so which one is it?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Someone, I don't know if it is the media, likes to give spellings and "handles" to things that change over time. This seems to allow for tracking what's sticking in the human consciousness and which stories take and which don't.

None of the provided handles have been sticking to Breivik so far. They'll keep flipping handles around until one seems to come out on top.

Framing - the single most useful tool in the kit of propaganda. Never leave home without it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
If I can find Breivik's apprentices, so can you.

Have fun.
edit on 2011/8/2 by Aeons because: Was Half an Hour Enough?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
blogs.aljazeera.net...

Suggests that Paul Ray is Mr.Lionheart.

From other descriptions given, I think Ray is too young to be him.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's a new Norwegian article about some of the lies in his manifesto. He's apearantly lying about education and work, which is revealed in this article

A more or less correctly translated version:

Here are the lies of Anders Behring Breivik: Anders Behring Breivik boast of wealth and achievement, is lying about the legendary silent, job, friends, ladies and poltiske office. In his so-called manifesto, he advances a number of factual errors. Anders Behring Breivik sprinkle About me lies in the so-called manifesto. Here, he boasts, among other things, a legend in the tag environment, claiming he was a City Council candidate for the Progress Party in Oslo, and he describes his Muslim friends from childhood. Several of those named denied any friendship. High praise for their friends The manifesto describes Breivik opening his close friends. Several of these friends, however, denied that they knew him well. - I do not think he had someone who was close to him, particularly in recent years he gave much of himself, says the son of Breivik's godmother told Dagbladet. Breivik writes about a number of violent incidents against ethnic Norwegians committed by Muslims, that is impossible to confirm. He also writes that a Pakistani girl he went to school with, suddenly appeared at the school after a holiday in Pakistan. Breivik believe she was either forced into marriage or death. The woman is still registered with an address in Oslo, and works according to friends as a nurse in Norway. Breivik also writes that "more than 100-200 ethnic Norwegians" are killed by Muslims over the past 20 years. There are no official statistics are broken down into ethnicity, but the actual number is much lower. High praise for the political career The manifesto has Breivik included a "CV". Here he writes that he was a candidate for City Council for the Progress Party in 2003, and that he was close to being selected, but not reached because the Progressive Party's youth organization, headed by "rival Joran Kallemyr" refused to support his candidacy of "strategic reasons". - At the time I was more popular than Joran, but I needed the support of the youth organization, he writes. Breivik however, was never nominated for City Council election. - You may be someone has told him that he might be able to get on the list, but it is just speculation, says Joran Kallemyr to Dagbladet. High praise for the money In the Manifesto's claim Breivik that he was rich. He writes that he has used over 300 000 euros in the operation, or almost 2.3 million. There is little evidence that he actually had the money. The equation shows that he had virtually zero in income from 2007 to today. However, he had assets of 631 663 million in 2007. In 2010 it was at 72 501 million. He has thus spent 560 000 in the period. Large areas must have gone to live on. In 2005, the accounts of his wholly owned company E-Commerce Group AS that he almost invested in U.S. mobile operator SunCom. The investments in the company was no gold mine. The price of SunCom sank and inflicted Breivks company a losses of about NOK 23 000. Wealth he may have received from their company E-Commerce Group. The paid in 2005 from 450,000 in salary divided by two. In addition, those with 150 000 in profit. The company's auditor resigned after this, no new auditor was hired and the company was dissolved in 2008. High praise for the status of the tag environment Breivik's stories about his past in the tags the environment is also contradicted by the source environment. - For many years I was one of the most notable hip-hop'erne from Oslo's west side. When I was 15 I was the most active tagger in Oslo, which several of the old hip-hop community can confirm, Breivik writes in his manifesto. Dagbladet has been in contact with several sources in the tag environment, all deny this claim. They believe he was a so-called "nobody" without credibility. - He disappeared from the scene as soon as he arrived, he was a mayfly, a toy. More than bragging on his legendary status, according to a commentary on the website Kingsize.no. Did not show up for board positions On his CV boasts Breivik him in 2002 was on the board to Majorstuen elderly and Oranienburg school. Anders Behring Breivik, however, has not sat on the board of Majorstuen elderly, but has been a member of the Supervisory Committee for Majorstuen elderly and nursing homes. Communications Director of Education in Oslo, Trine Melgaard, confirming that Breivik sat on the board of Oranienburg school. - But what we have been able to find out he was only the deputy and he did not appear at any of the meetings, says Melgaard. High praise for the important work The manifesto also writes Breivik that he also has worked as a "supervisor" / "internal deals" for the company Bankia Bank, now called Santander. According to sources in Santander, did not work the terrorist accused there, he had an unfamiliar position for a subcontractor. He also writes that he had a part-time job as a sales representative for Acta. They can not find any information about Breivik in the archives of the payroll department. Breivik also writes that in the period 2000 - 2001 received advice and training by Richard Steenfeldt Berg, which he denies on his Facebook page: "Yes, I met this monster for 11 years ago," and "No, I coached him in some subjects, apart from advice on writing corporate meeting protocols." High praise for an education Breivik have no formal education, which he uses a lot of space to explain away in his bizarre manifesto. Despite the fact that he has never provided any scientific work, received academic guidance or graduated, Breivik alleges that he has studied for 16 320 hours. This he says is equivalent to eight years in college, or the same as two bachelor's degrees and a master's degree. He adds that he has not spoken with the daily reading of newspapers, magazines and watching television. But Breivik nevertheless to daily life in the calculation. He estimates that he spent 10 000 hours on the above. He also adds that he has 12 years of work experience of more than 10 000 hours, adding that he has not included the relevant social experience. The police have stated that Breivik has been unemployed for the past three years, he has not been studied. He has, according to National Registry lived at home with his mother since 2006. Spreading conspiracy theories By one of conspiracy theories Breivik spread of the Manifesto, is one of youth riots in Gothenburg in 2009. He writes that the chief editor of Aftenposten, Hilde Haugsgjerd was called by Jan Helin, editor in chief of the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet, which asked her to provide minimal coverage. Breivik claims that Norwegian editors also held a conference where all agreed not to cover the riots. Scientist rejects strongly that she was called by the Swedish editor and that the alleged conference call took place. - This is purely fiction, she says to Dagbladet Boasted of the temple uniform On a picture posing Breivik in what he claims is a Templar uniform with various medals and decorations. The manifest lists him up what the different medals and bands mean. But the uniform is really an original U.S. Marine Corp uniform that can be purchased for just over a century note on the web. Breivik highlights the importance of the various "Templar-profit band" on his uniform. 16 of these are actually from the U.S. military, all can be bought online for between 10 and 25 respectively. He has sewn on ribbons from the Vietnam War and the Iraq War and Navy Cross and Purple Heart. Medals he actually uses the cross from the Knights Templars, an umbrella for various lodges in the United States and England. These can be purchased cheaply online. Was wrong about the Crusaders Breivik's role models are the Christian crusaders in the Middle Ages who went to the Middle East to fight against the Muslims. The Swedish author Jan Guillou says Breivik's representation of the cross, the dangers are all wrong. Full-time soldiers from the cross of the dangers remained in the Middle East. They entered into alliances with Muslims and fighting with them to take the land, even against other Christians. - Many Templars chose to orient themselves towards the Muslims, said Jan Guillou, who says that the Templars were eventually accused of conducting sneak in France. During the 1100-century sheltered the Knights Templar in Jerusalem against Europe. They would be in the holy land forever and end the war against the Muslims. - Cheating Logic In the so-called manifesto also highlights that Breivik is occupied by Serbia. Researcher Cecilie Endresen believes the document is marked by "waterproof cheating logic", and have found several factual errors, including geographical. She points out that Breivik has forgotten that there are many Christian Albanians in Albania and also in neighboring countries. - The dominant form of Albanian nationalism in Kosovo and Albania, have also been secular. The fact that he interprets the Albanian nationalism as a form of jihad, is preposterous, says Endresen told Dagbladet.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeBloodaxXe

I suspect that some of this is not outright lies. Though some of what the analysis here is doing is taking something out of context a bit - also failing to mention were he has acknowledge money issues. It doesn't address whatsoever the claim to moving money around using anonymous accounts.

He shines the fallen apple. This analysis points out worms holes that might just be bruises.
edit on 2011/8/3 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Someone, I don't know if it is the media, likes to give spellings and "handles" to things that change over time. This seems to allow for tracking what's sticking in the human consciousness and which stories take and which don't.

Interesting, did you come up with this yourself and/or do you have some links maybe to some more info in this direction in general ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan

Interesting, did you come up with this yourself and/or do you have some links maybe to some more info in this direction in general ?

Sorry, I have no links on it. This is simply something I have noticed. I seem to have an above average ability at abstract patterns. This is one of the ongoing abstract patterns I've noticed, and it is one of the patterns I use on a regular basis to follow things around.

The thing with abstract patterns is that you can be led astray, so it is good to seek factual back up or be willing to take critique on them. I use this particular pattern recognition on a constant basis, though. Because of that I consider it like Gravity - no one has yet proved it, but the ball keeps hitting the ground when I drop it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Very interesting, thanks.
I never thought about patterns is this way before realy.
Is this the way you find these Anders Behring Breivik's user names and postings ?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
reply to post by Aeons

Very interesting, thanks.
I never thought about patterns is this way before realy.
Is this the way you find these Anders Behring Breivik's user names and postings ?

Not this specifically.

Abstract pattern recognition yes, that I do. Though "using" might not be exactly correct. It isn't something I pull out like a hammer. I use this skill at work too, and I'm not at all in stalking for a profession.

He's not the only person I've ever tracked around. I get to talk to some very interesting people that way. Usually I'm more likely to track a subject than a Subject.

However, in this particular case I would have to admit I also think I share a common... psychological bent (?), personal cosmology (?) with Breivik. Not completely by any means, but enough. I'm not uncomfortable with that as I would imagine most people would be, so I don't have the urge to run screaming from it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

So what do you have in common which you said that you share?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeBloodaxXe
reply to post by Aeons

So what do you have in common which you said that you share?

I'm afraid I'm not that good a barber, to give myself that good a shave.

There are many things we don't have in common. For example, I'm the very definition of being a Centrist. I'm the Liberal Feminist.

I suspect that I have common interests, and in that we've perused the same paths on somethings.

On others, I'm the exact opposite of everything guys like him say they want so they tend to be attracted to me in person and to yell at online. So I get a front row seat in watching their inner turmoil about women. They end up see-sawing somewhere between absolute hatred and desperately wanting to protect me.

I've been online most of my life, and spend a rather great deal of time online.

Somewhere between those points, lies something I recognize. Makes it easier to see the patterns

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Allright.. I don't think my English skills are well enough to understand half of that, but nevermind

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

Allright.. I don't think my English skills are well enough to understand half of that, but nevermind

Copy and paste my reply, and put into Google Translate. That's what I do. It isn't a 100% solution, but it helps.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

No, I do understand the meaning of the words you write. But somehow, I can't really connect it to a meaning. Complicated woman!

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Aeons

No, I do understand the meaning of the words you write. But somehow, I can't really connect it to a meaning. Complicated woman!

Maybe.

I'm a female with interests that tend to be more often associated with men. I'm not in anyway "manly" though. This puts me into a unique place when interacting with certain types of men.

For example, I like comics. Never once when I would go to the comic store every week, did the guys who owned the place EVER get used to me walking in. For more than a decade. Not that some other females didn't come in. There was just something specific about *me* walking in that made them jump everytime.

That being the case, let me try another tack.

Ever see or read Watchmen? Breivik is trying to be Adrian Veidt. I get Adrian Veidt. I'm a bit like Adrian Veidt. However, at the end of the day I'm more Night Owl, than Silk Spectre.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Haha! Well, that explains it all. I understood your last post much better, thanks. This opens a new world to be, understanding Aeons.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join