It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, the Norway killer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Also, for those who are interested, here is an interesting article on Breivik's mysterious financial background:

original.antiwar.com...

quote:

"Never has a "lone wolf" had this much company."

edit on 2-8-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
www.thestar.com...

Oevermo, who kept in occasional touch with Breivik despite divorcing his father when Breivik was a teenager, said he was “just an ordinary Norwegian, a well-behaved boy.”

“You can’t put all of this together really. I saw no sign of him being a person like he must have been,” Oevermo said. “It’s really such a shock.”

Oevermo, a retired career diplomat, married Jens Breivik when Anders was 4. Anders Breivik lived with his mother but would often visit Oevermo and his father in France.

Oevermo said she last saw Breivik in March or April of this year, when he visited her at her home south of Oslo. She said he didn’t seem agitated during the visit and behaved normally.

He left saying, “’See you again soon,’ or something like that, something very normal,” she said.

Breivik would often speak of a book he was writing, Oevermo said. He was proud of the book, but was evasive about its contents, she said.

“He just told me he was trying to publish a book. He didn’t say what about. He said, ‘You’ll see when it’s finished,’” she said. “He didn’t really want to get into it, but he was proud of it.”

In recent years, he was working on the book full-time and not working. Before that Oevermo said he worked odd jobs and tried to establish various companies.

So, he wasn't hiding that he was writing a book. Oevermo is one of his step-mothers.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
In my opinion modern day plagiarism is difficult to quantify. Christopher Booker wrote a book illustrating that throughout history there are only 7 stories (look it up) plus the concept of memes means that something truly original nowadays is near impossible, to say your thoughts are not effected by the culture your emersed in is surely denial. Also considering Yungs view of the Steam of consciousness writing technique, he thought that you could analyse more and come to a deeper understanding of someones psyche through this method than a direct discussion. So looking at Anders Behring Breivik's writing we can easily come to a conclusion regarding his twisted right wing musings as much as if he had actually written every word.
edit on 2-8-2011 by Disjecta Membra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

But, cupcake, I totally had stuff to say last night, and I gave you links and everything! Now, I know that you're aware of that post, since you replied to it. But, because you did so in that disappointingly unclear fashion that we were just talking about, and because you had nothing but your own opinion and yet expected everyone else to have "facts" concerning something that we must necessarily debate on opinion alone, I guess I gave up on you a little. It hurt me almost as much as it hurt you, but there was nothing else I could do.

Now, I'm going to go and read what the others have been posting, since they actually have interesting stuff to say, and they can structure a point coherently.

I'll be here if you need me, though, OK?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Also, for those who are interested, here is an interesting article on Breivik's mysterious financial background:

original.antiwar.com...

quote:

"Never has a "lone wolf" had this much company."

edit on 2-8-2011 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Thanks

Here is an other quote from the article you posted.

Breivik hadn’t had much income recently, as detailed here – yet he seemed to have some assets. The exact source of these assets is unknown. According to him, he "earned his first million kroner as an entrepreneur at the age of 24." Yet a number of news accounts flatly contradict this, notably the Sydney Morning Herald, which reports:

"Government records suggest that despite his management qualifications, his early attempts at business were a failure until he established Breivik Geofarm in eastern Norway for the cultivation of ‘’vegetables, melons and tubers.’ The business would have given Breivik access to nitrogen-based fertilizer – one of the main ingredients of a fertilizer bomb."
SOURCE

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Starviego and Jaamaan - thank you for the interesting links.

Starviego: The discrepancies in his financial records are fascinating. This person referred to as his mentor is probably the closest reference we will get to his handler, in my opinion.

Jaamaan: I did indeed already watch both the RT interview and the Jim Marrs interview when you posted them before. And yes, we have no idea just how advanced the methods of mind-control have become, although I suspect it has become far, far more effective lately.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Why do we have to jump at the "Mind Control Theory" Europe along with the rest of the "civilised world" followed the tide of anti-islamist propaganda post 911. Forgetting completely this leaves a huge window open for the far right, it's hardly surprising. Every ideology has it's extreme.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Here is an other article about Anders Behring Breivik his background with quotes included of people who knew him.
And some more details on his finances.

What is true is that Breivik was born in London in February 1979; his father, Jens, was an economist with the Norwegian embassy, his mother, Wenche Behring, a nurse.
But within a year, the couple had split and Breivik and his mother returned to Oslo while Jens stayed in London.
They found an apartment on a smart housing estate in a well-to-do suburb of west Oslo, where Breivik lived until he was 15.
“I feel I have had a privileged upbringing with responsible and intelligent people around me,” Breivik wrote of his early childhood.
“I do not approve of the super-liberal, matriarchal upbringing, though, as it completely lacked discipline and has contributed to feminise me to a certain degree.”
SOURCE

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disjecta Membra
Why do we have to jump at the "Mind Control Theory" Europe along with the rest of the "civilised world" followed the tide of anti-islamist propaganda post 911. Forgetting completely this leaves a huge window open for the far right, it's hardly surprising. Every ideology has it's extreme.

I can just as easy imagine that he did it all by himself as he stated, multiple scenario's are possible.
And i still lean more towards the "official" story than any other.
It just smells somehow of this handler, mindcontrol, brainwash sort of thing.

The whole "anti-islamist propaganda' as you call it has been going on for quite long i think and it seems to be growing substantially.
Here in the Netherlands with Geert Wilders having a real say in government but also in other parts of europe these type of parties are gaining a lot of support at the moment.

Did these things not influence the nazi's to ?
I believe it was part one of their main strategies and goals to stop the growing stream of immigrants, like jews but also muslims, to create their pure homeland for the aryan race.
I am not sure of the details but something among these lines i remember from a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disjecta Membra

I don't think anyone is saying that anyone else has to jump any conclusions at all. It merely began with a few people exchanging our opinions that, to us, this had the hallmarks of mind-control/Manchurian Candidate.

Whatever you choose to believe, it is all conjecture at this point, which is why debate is possible.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

And in this article, again, there seems to be no explanation on his sources of income, as they say: even though no one knows where the money was coming from, he didn't seem to have money problems re: funding this operation.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Indeed.
But when you look at the funding in the figures from these articles it they only talk about this 70.000 euro.
That is not that much, that is the cost of living for about 3 or 4 years if planned well and i heard Norway is more expensive than the Netherlands.
This funding could have came from his father or other family.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I imagine that tax, estate, trust fund, and inheritance records are all shielded in Norway.

Q: How did you proceed after these sessions in 2002-2004?
A: I understood early that in order to be able to work full time with what you want, you
need to gain economical independence. I was not rich at the time and I had to somehow
find a way to earn enough funds to be able to contribute.
Late in 2002 I was working full time as a mid level leader in a customer service company.
At the same time, I started a company that focused on outsourcing of programming
services. It went quite well. And around May 2003 I quit my day job to focus entirely on
my business. The next three years i worked an average 12 hours per day with my
company; E-Commerce Group. At one point I had 6 employees, 2 in Norway, 2 in Russia,
1 in Romania and one in Indonesia. I registered an off shore company and several off
shore bank accounts in order to avoid excessive state taxation (anonymous debit cards
and ATM`s ftw). This way, I could build up funds faster. My initial plan was to earn at
least 5 million, then use the acquired funds to start a pan-European conservative
movement or plan an advanced operation. It started out great and I earned my first mill
(NOK) at the age of 24 which peaked at 4 million, 12 months later. In 2005 and 2006,
recession hit my industry which resulted in lower income margins. As a result I decided
to discontinue my company and instead salvage all the funds I could. The most cost
efficient way of doing this in my country is to file for bankruptcy, which I did. I had now
completed my goal and I had enough funding to proceed with planning of an assault
operation.
I spent three years were I focused on writing the compendium, 2083. During a 12 month
period in the beginning, I also played World of Warcraft part time (which had been a
dream for some time – hardcore raiding
. I lived very ascetic and relatively isolated in
this period. These three years would also contribute to detach myself from my “old life”.
It’s a process I used in order to isolate myself from most of my network, in preparation
for the coming operation. I feel that this period was needed in order to completely
”detach myself from “the game”, my “former shallow consumerist lifestyle ” in order to
ensure full focus on the matters at hand.
Comment: Normally I find it quite pathetic to brag about how much one has earned. The
only reason I mentioned it is because the cultural Marxist/ multiculturalist government
will likely try to attempt to “assassinate my character” by labelling me as an “insane,
inbred, pedophile Nazi loser”.
I guess it should also be noted that I did in fact lose 2 million NOK on stock speculation
during the period 2005-2008 leaving me with approximately 2 million (half a million went
to tax). Most of my funds were channelled through the company; Brentwood Solutions
Ltd (and four other offshore accounts) which again channelled the funds to my
Norwegian corporation; E-Commerce Group AS and to anonymous debit cards. Despite
the fact that I used an offshore company/accounts. In retrospect I see that I made
certain mistakes which has pressured my budget. I had approximately one million NOK
(170 000 Euro) to spend on both writing the book and finance the operation. I spent
more funds during the creation of the compendium leaving me with approximately
40 000 Euro plus credit for the operation.

from 2038.

edit on 2011/8/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh. And did you know that Brevik was a lurker on ATS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sigurd.

I'd find it interesting to find out if he had a second account.
edit on 2011/8/2 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I was suspecting something like that.
Is that him "Sigurd"?(its him, wasnt reading just clicking.edit)

Not great if so.
Hopefully it doesnt give to much bad publicity.

edit on 2-8-2011 by jaamaan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This isn't the only forum he was on. I've found him under various names on forums, from gaming to World History. He's clearly been practicing his English for sometime.

I'm rather certain I've had interactions with him or someone very much like him online before.

He isn't the first person of noteriety to post on here. I'm sure he won't be the last.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Oh, that's kind of disturbing.. He used that name as you know on a facebook account as well. Sigurd Jorsalfare, a Norwegian crusader. But you probably knew that as well

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I know there have been similar cases on this forum and i was suspecting that Anders Behring Breivik posted here to.
It would kind of freak me out to know that i had spoken with him, but yes that is online life today i suppose.
If you find anything interesting please post.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well I've found him asking questions about how to load up a linux kernel. Does that count? I suppose that lends credence to his saying that he did IT work.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Email: [email protected]

Someone logged onto one of his accounts yesterday. That's....interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join