It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afterthoughts in the aftermath of the Norway massacre

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
While the police argued on the hows and when they should depart towards the island the onslaught was going on. We can all here speculate wether there were one two or more shooters but one of them, A Brevik, the main suspect, encountered, in the midst of the cordit filled air and bullet riddled bodies, a child of only eleven, stumbling over the corps on the ground moving towards the shooter and then telling him that the shooter had killed his daddy and should stop killing more people. He finished the discussion by saying that he was only eleven and didnt deserve to die so young. Then seemingly shocked he walked away from the scene while the confused murderer continue to shoot ppl.

Source Verdens Gang and Dagsbladet.

Evil has its own agenda wherever it strikes and ultimately it is the innocent that has to suffer. Always. The question here is how will a nation like Norway suffer now that its innocense is gone, now that certain powerful interests have manage to harm the spirit of such a proud and beautiful country. I have seen Greece cave in to the ruthless pressure from IMF and certain very powerful banksters but not without a fight in the streets. I have seen Irland which I always believed would stand against the authority of the bank mafia cave and give up and I see how slowly Spain and soon Italy are about to give in.

It is only a matter of months before the very beacon of liberty (USA) will fall like a great redwood tree and then wither away. In the meantime questions like, who benefited from this slaughter? Why at this time and so suspiciously did this event carry such a precise weight that it managed to entirely remove the revealing lamp of truth away from certain evil ghools at 10 downing street and a count dracula look-alike monster from fleet street in London? There are more questions for those amongst you ready to continue the fight. Personally I am tired. I have been posting and debating all weekend and assimilated to much info.

John Carter signing off.
edit on 24-7-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

Z.O.G REAP WHAT THEY SOW,JEWS WILL TELL YOU WHAT THEY THINK OF Z.O.G IT IS SATANISM.

THE ROTHSCHILD STYLE, Z.O.G IS FALLING APART AND YOU CAN SEE IT ALL OVER THE WORLD .

CELEBRATE THE FINAL BATTLE AGAINST ZIONIST OCCUPIED GOVERNMENT.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Are you saying that this event unmasked the Banksters et al?
And if so how?
Then this killer accomplished his mission?
But then you just said that Greece etc are falling to the victory of those Banksters et al.

I guess I missed something. Haven't read all your posts.

As I see it, unless there is a well organized follow up by his followers, he just made a big splash which will cause TPTB to tighten the screws. Look for more restrictive legislation. TSA groping at highway check points etc.
The need for a special "visa" to travel out of your designated area. The need to document where you are going and where you have been. And more.....

join