It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is stupider: Palin, Bush, or Bachmann?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I present to you, Mr. Hank Johnson D Georgia

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Im glad you put that here. When I first saw this clip I thought to myself, "This might be the dumbest man I have ever heard in my entire life."

If we didn't know otherwise, we would obviously think he was joking. Honestly the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Hands down, this guy is the stupid champ.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
President Obama, IN FRONT OF RADICAL REPUBLICANS keeps calling Insurance Benefits "Entitlements".

www.law.cornell.edu...
("Old Age And Survivors Insurance Benefits Payment")
(It says "entitled" or "re entitiled" to "Disability Insurance Benefits)
(Entitled ---doesn't mean--- "Just cuz I want!")
edit on 24-7-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

I'm sorry. The grammar was to much to bare. The correct term is "more stupid."

Correct form: The grammar was too much to bare.

We all make mistakes, even you Albert Einstein.
People in glass houses should not throw stones.

Correct form: The grammar was too much to bear.

Stevedores bear burdens on their backs and mothers bear children. Both mean “carry” (in the case of mothers, the meaning has been extended from carrying the child during pregnancy to actually giving birth). But strippers bare their bodies—sometimes bare-naked. The confusion between this latter verb and “bear” creates many unintentionally amusing sentences; so if you want to entertain your readers while convincing them that you are a dolt, by all means mix them up. “Bear with me,” the standard expression, is a request for forbearance or patience. “Bare with me” would be an invitation to undress. “Bare” has an adjectival form: “The pioneers stripped the forest bare.” So in answer to your question, "bearing" the pain is correct

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Everyone just keep ribbin the banjo pickin' hillbilly. You know they've updated school books since I gradiated.
I can see that republican or democrat, its still the same coin being rolled over the knuckles of the lobbyists.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

and you and every single person in this country owes their freedom and independence to a bunch of people who couldnt neither read nor write.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

You have a point about Obama. He is not so much stupid as sneaky and underhanded. I think Bush is way smarter than we give him credit for, though. I truly believe he played up that down-home "aww, shucks" thing. And now Palin is doing the same thing; she saw it work so well for so many years.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

Yowza! He gives Bachmann a run for her money!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I would have to say the grammatical genius that posted this.

You could also say a majority of the American public for putting this communist buffoon in office even though the facts where out there. His association with known communist terrorist (Ayers, Dohrn, Wright, Pfleger, weather underground, SDS…) was in plain sight. The media ignored it and still are.
The majority of Americans don’t know who they will vote for until two days before the election. They are more concerned about the soccer game, dancing with the stars and the closest Starbucks. The media, TV and news papers, are run by communist elitists that are cut from the same radical communist cloth. The destruction of this country is their goal. They are in a perfect position to achieve that. These are the same stoners (SDS, Weather Underground) from the 70’s that would go to schools and create havoc and terror. All they need is an event in this country, maybe before the next election, so they can impose marshal law. Check mate!
Palin/Bachmann Bachmann/Palin for President before it’s too late! Anyway you lay it out it looks good to me!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I would say that Obama is "stupider" the guy is quite literally dumb as a sack of rocks .

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
my vote hands down is Bachmann. she's dumb, she's dangerous and she's the tea party queen. that is a lethal combination.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

None of them are stupid. Palin has a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and was not a bad governor of Alaska. Bush does seem to get flustered in front of the camera but stupid people don't survive long in the cockpit of an F-102 fighter jet or earn MBAs from Harvard. Michelle Bachman was a successful attorney before she was elected to Congress. The stupid usually aren't admitted to law school.

Obama, on the other hand, sounds and acts stupid when not in front of a teleprompter and all his school records are sealed. What is he hiding?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
How 'bout this bunch?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
the answer is, of course, "anyone who doesn't own a bank that votes GOP"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
You left out the sockpuppet in chief barrock insane owebowmore. His stupidity is glaringly obvious whenever he tries to speak without his teleprompter.

You have never really listened to him have you?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think Pelosi is in the running here.
"We have to pass it (Health Care bill) so we can know what is in it."

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
obama.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2

None of them are stupid. Palin has a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and was not a bad governor of Alaska. Bush does seem to get flustered in front of the camera but stupid people don't survive long in the cockpit of an F-102 fighter jet or earn MBAs from Harvard. Michelle Bachman was a successful attorney before she was elected to Congress. The stupid usually aren't admitted to law school.

Obama, on the other hand, sounds and acts stupid when not in front of a teleprompter and all his school records are sealed. What is he hiding?

Well No, no, and no.
Palin took about 3 times as long to get that degree as it takes and never used it for anything but to be a sportscaster on the local news.
Bush does not seem flustered, he seems genuinely low IQ and when you can afford a good degree from Harvard by donating, it is not worth much when you use your degree to fail at business over and over and over until you fail at the presidency. His flying? Tell us all about it. What a great pilot he was. Must have been while he was AWOL or avoiding drug exams.
Bachman was not a "successful lawyer." She was a Tax attorney. All she did was help business get out of paying taxes. She did not win cases in court as a lawyer. She helped people avoid paying taxes.

I hope that little dose of reality helps.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I just found this video when I was searching for a response to your thread. I just thought it was funny.

www.youtube.com...

Everybody makes mistakes.

I am not necessarily Bashing Obama on a personal level here. I found this video looking for Forest Gump.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wasco2

Palin has a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and was not a bad governor of Alaska.
She also has a Masters degree in making herself look like a dumbass everytime she opens her mouth.

Bush does seem to get flustered in front of the camera but stupid people don't survive long in the cockpit of an F-102 fighter jet or earn MBAs from Harvard.
Bush went to Yale, not Harvard. But regardless, daddy probably paid the entire way, and got some higher ups to put in a good word.

Michelle Bachman was a successful attorney before she was elected to Congress. The stupid usually aren't admitted to law school.
I mainly despise her because of her irrational, unrealistic religious outlook on the world.

I'm sure there are things going on behind the scenes that the average Joes can't even comprehend. I think that Obama and Bush (although it could go waaaaay back) are just puppets, they're the guys that stand in front of the camera while the wealthy shadow government runs things and decides what happens next. That's partially why I think Ron Paul is the countries only hope, we need a president that doesn't just understand and respect the Constitution, but structures everything he does around it, not a politician that finds loopholes in the Constitution or just outright violates it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join