It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I laughed at those calling Oslo a false flag..... Then I noticed this. (Facts Thread for Noway.)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There are plenty of programs that spam friend requests on facebook, so nothing to see here.

More of concern, however, is if he was spamming or friending people who had conspiratorial or anti-government type profiles, so the powers that be will start investigating his friend list to monitor dissidents.

Anyway, facebook is lame. I deleted mine about 5 years ago.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

Look deeper than Facebook, there are lots of unanswered questions.

Facebook is a trail, perhaps meant to decieve.

I find curious his knowledge and expertise in the bombing, He reportedly bought six tons of fertilizer and crafted sophisticated, remotely detonated explosives.

Not exactly the typical evices one can learn to construct on the internet.
Where did he get his hands on training?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272
reply to post by Solasis

I am not suggesting anything in my original post or since other than I noticed something interesting after initially being skeptical. I suppose people can take my word for what I am saying or your word for what I am saying. It would seem silly to take your word for it when the first sentence you read in this post tells you how I feel on the subject. Take it or leave it either way I couldn't care less.
edit on 24-7-2011 by shug7272 because: added a word in thar

Not to get too off-topic here, but this kind of thing happens frequently on ATS, and it drives me up the wall.

Shug, you're legitimately claiming that you titled your thread "I laughed at those calling Oslo a false flag..... Then I noticed this." and then turning around and saying that you're "not suggesting" that the attacks were false flags?

You must be, because you did it twice.

That is absurdity.

Let me reiterate what Solasis is saying -- you're incorrect, and you very, very much are suggesting that this Oslo attacks are false flags. It says so in the very title of your post.

Asking leading qustions, or selectively pointing out certain facts over others, those actions by their very nature suggest something.

In this case, your questions and comments indicate that you are being led to believe that the Oslo attacks were false flags.

Again, the title of your post is: "I laughed at those calling Oslo a false flag..... Then I noticed this."

What that title says, is this:

"I laughed at those calling Oslo a false flag..... Then I noticed this [which led me to believe otherwise].

There's no way around it.

And your suggestions otherwise indicate a gross and alarming misunderstanding of the most basic forms of logic.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Pseudonaut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
How abut the exposure of his manifesto, it was lifted part and parcel from Ted Kasinky's Unibomber manifesto.Were they both just white Christian's bothered under the skin, angry at their circumcisions?
Coming to your neighborhoodd soon in the weinermobile?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join