It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I laughed at those calling Oslo a false flag..... Then I noticed this. (Facts Thread for Noway.)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love a good conspiracy but I must admit I only believe about 1% of them. 9/11 intrigues me but something stinks on both sides of the story. As soon as I heard about the bombing I hit the alt news sites and conspiracy hideouts knowing there would be a good show. When something like this happens people tend to immediately find a conspiracy, every large scale and most small scale events in history, conspiracy. That is not why I am here, I actually found something that caught my eye and want to open a facts thread. Please contribute anything you would like as long as it has a valid source. So lets get started.

I was reading through the conspiracy material and hit on the terrorist in Oslo having 7,000 Facebook friends. Wow, seven thousand huh, that is a lot of friends. I have never once had a twitter or Facebook page, it is just not for me. I do understand the concept and while most people have tons of Facebook friends they may not really even know 7,000 is an impressive number. Even if you have the support of an organization of like minded people it is a large amount of Facebook friends to have.

He claims that this has been distributed to his 7000 Facebook friends and their friends. He ends I believe this will be my last entry. It is now Fri July 22nd, 12.51. Sincere regards, Andrew Berwick Justiciar Knight Commander Knights Templar Europe Knights Templar Norway

Anders Behring Breivik (Massacre in Norway) claims to have strong links with the English Defence League and over 7,000 friends on Facebook. He used Andrew Berwick as an anglicised form of his name. He has now admitted the massacre in Norway on Utoya island and the bombings in Oslo. He stopped killing only when he ran out of bullets.

Link

OK, so 7k friends, impressive but not impossible.(Edit to add apparently it is impossible to have 7k Facebook friends on one account. The gunman claimed to have two accounts.) So I thought I would like to know how long he has had this Facebook account that he used to send out his Manifesto. Well lets not draw this out.

Mr Breivik appears to have created entries on social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter, though the accounts were set up just days ago on 17 July

Also another issue that is reported as fact which is also intriguing.

On the Facebook page attributed to him, he describes himself as a Christian and a conservative. The Facebook page is no longer available but it also listed interests such as bodybuilding and freemasonry.

Link

So this got me to thinking, 7k online contacts and his accounts were set up just days prior. I am reading further into it as you read this post, any facts with a link to add would be greatly appreciated.
edit on 24-7-2011 by shug7272 because: added imput from ATS members.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Facebook has a 5000 friend limit.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zionistsareterrorists
Facebook has a 5000 friend limit.

So apparently it was misreported and meant follower's to twitter or something similar. The time frame still stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well dohh... I think most of us have grasped by now he is a tad delusional.
So your point is....?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

My point is how did he get so many online contacts when his accounts were open for less than a week.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
He stated in his manifesto that he had 2 accounts, which would allow his 7000 e-mail addresses.

www.blackfive.net...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vardlokkur
He stated in his manifesto that he had 2 accounts, which would allow his 7000 e-mail addresses.

www.blackfive.net...

Ah, thank you kind sir. Star from me. That explains the number 7,000 but still doesn't explain how he got there with the accounts being opened just days before.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
After reading his "manifesto" of sorts he described the processes he went through to acquire the uniforms, weapon, parts for detonators, fertlizer, etc. He also said that each part of his operation was broken down so that when each step was completed he would trash is old hard drives. This may be why his account was new.
He also claimed to be running 2 accounts on FB to gather some sort of friend list (for unknown reasons).

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
After reading his "manifesto" of sorts he described the processes he went through to acquire the uniforms, weapon, parts for detonators, fertlizer, etc. He also said that each part of his operation was broken down so that when each step was completed he would trash is old hard drives. This may be why his account was new.
He also claimed to be running 2 accounts on FB to gather some sort of friend list (for unknown reasons).

I don't see how destroying hard drives would equate to a new online persona each time although I suppose it is possible. Thank you for the information.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
1) I'm only finding that he "claims" to have had 7000 friends. Is there proof that he actually did? Or is he just a loon saying words?

2) How does this suggest that it was a false flag? Because he is a Conservative Christian, interested in freemasonry?

3) What does the interest in "bodybuilding" have anything at all to do with anything at all?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There are a number of ways to get that many friends quickly. The easiest way would be to start playing Mafia Wars or Farmville (the 2 most popular games on FB) and take advantage of the "add me" pages connected with those games. If one were so inclined it would be rather easy to obtain 5000 friends in a couple of days.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
just to add to the air of conspiracy, I know there are, and will be several logical explanations as to why what I'm about to ask, didn't happen, but I'll ask it anyway.

With so many bystanders in this day and age of technology, specifically camera phones, which also have video recorders in them, why aren't any videos from bystanders?

I know in a panic, and running for cover trying to get away from the killer, one would tend not to think "hey, let's film/tape/photograph this, but it was in Oslo-not exactly a small town."

All I seem (as of now) to find is a google earth image, and over head shot of Oslo area after the bomb. Not one person had a camera/phone camera, and took any images and uploaded them? Not a single video? Surely someone had to have thought themselves to not be in danger, and thought the event worthy to shoot video, or photograph.

I know, I know...they weren't thinking of filming, just being safe, or traumatized and in shock, and not thinking of anything but "WTF? RUN!;" however, it still doesn't make statistical sense that out of all the people in the area, no one shot any video.

well, no video other than after it happened. i dunno.

reminds me of all kinds of movies

lone gunman though..eh. I dunno.

mind control make a human the weapon:

Movie: The Killing Room (a movie about the continuation of MK-Ultra by the CIA) 2009

www.imdb.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
1) I'm only finding that he "claims" to have had 7000 friends. Is there proof that he actually did? Or is he just a loon saying words?

2) How does this suggest that it was a false flag? Because he is a Conservative Christian, interested in freemasonry?

3) What does the interest in "bodybuilding" have anything at all to do with anything at all?

The Facebook page is unavailable and I have been unable to substantiate the claim. Your first question is valid.

I am not suggesting anything, just noticed interesting points and want to put facts together.

It is not the body building but Freemasonry that is intriguing. Anytime someone who has done something like this has ties to powerful places it adds intrigue.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A good, respectable & respectful reply. I thank you and give you a star for being thoughtful

Originally posted by shug7272
I am not suggesting anything, just noticed interesting points and want to put facts together.

No, you are suggesting something. You are directly suggesting that this suggests that it's a false flag. It is in the title. "I thought it was false, but then I saw this!" You are not actually alleging anything, but it is impossible not to draw the conclusion that you are not laughing any more. I would like to know which elements of this facebook thing have caused your laughter to stop. If it's just the freemasonry thing, well, see below.

It is not the body building but Freemasonry that is intriguing. Anytime someone who has done something like this has ties to powerful places it adds intrigue.

"An Interest In" is completely different from "Ties To". You probably have an interest in freemasonry, but are you a mason? I'd estimate that at least 80% of the people on this site with an interest in Freemasonry have absolutely no actual ties to it. And that's a lowball estimate.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Nope not suggesting anything, you can argue with yourself on that one. The title and most of the op was intended to let you know I originally thought this story was on the level and now I am not so sure. The amount of interest you are speaking of the general public having in freemasonry is not the same as someone who puts it as an actual life interest on a website or signs off a death manifesto with attributes to the group. You seem to just want an argument probably from boredom.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

You can find the mirror of Breviks facebook page here, the link is safe i just accessed it.
publicintelligence.net...

Also links to his St. John Masonic connections here : He claims a certain lodge,
specifically St Johns in Oslo.

www.tv2.no...

Translated to English with Google Translate -

Han er medlem av Johannes-losjen Søilene He is a member of the John lodge pillars

Behring har graden I (Arbeidssom St. Johannes lærling) . Behring, the degree of (hardworking St. John's apprentice).

Merk at opplysningene er hentet fra "Matrikkel for Den norske frimurerorden 2008" og er derfor ikke et løpende oppdatert medlemsregister. Note that the information is taken from "matrikkel of the Norwegian Masonic Order 2008" and is therefore not an updated membership.

google translate
edit on 24-7-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I don't see any shots of his FB page that shows his friends. Am I just missing it or is it not there. It would be great to see number of friends and account creation date if that is possible.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272
reply to post by Solasis

Nope not suggesting anything, you can argue with yourself on that one. The title and most of the op was intended to let you know I originally thought this story was on the level and now I am not so sure. The amount of interest you are speaking of the general public having in freemasonry is not the same as someone who puts it as an actual life interest on a website or signs off a death manifesto with attributes to the group. You seem to just want an argument probably from boredom.

... No, see, you just did it again. You said the same thing a different way. "I originally thought this story was on the level and now I am not so sure." You are not even suggesting it -- you are SAYING that you think this suggests it's a false flag. For this thread to be of any value, you need to tell us exactly what is tickling your suspicions.

I had skipped over the "knights Templar" signature the first time, hehe, little egg on my face. In that case, I don't know why the "interests" are important at all, but that question's not important -- it's just nitpicking. If it's just the signature that's tickling your suspicions, you only need to say so.

And I am on here because I'm bored, but not only, and it is not why I am arguing with you. To dismiss me that way implies that you have no solid basis, no arguments whatsoever, and only want to hear from people with thoughts that match yours. You only want to see this fed, and cannot prove that it even has a mouth. ... That was an awkward metaphor, but I'm pretty proud of it.

To dismiss me that way also completely revoked all respectability you had earned AND given in your first reply to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I am not suggesting anything in my original post or since other than I noticed something interesting after initially being skeptical. I suppose people can take my word for what I am saying or your word for what I am saying. It would seem silly to take your word for it when the first sentence you read in this post tells you how I feel on the subject. Take it or leave it either way I couldn't care less.
edit on 24-7-2011 by shug7272 because: added a word in thar

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

I noticed that as well, its possible many people freinded him after his actions, until the page
was closed. Disconcerting as it is, its possible.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join