It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Breivik and "hidden" Freemasons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Fine.

For the sake of argument, what if he's off his nut?

A few McNuggets short of a Happy Meal?

Not playing with a full deck?

Insert your favourite phrase here.

You still going to fire up Ol' Sparky?

I do not see how his mental state would prevent him from being a candidate for a ticket to death row. He methodically and systematically planned and executed this massacre. He is obviously off his nut......waaaay off his nut. The sooner he takes a permanent leave of abscence the better.

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree in terms of ultimate resolution of this particular person's existence. You believe extinguishing him will solve everything. I argue it'll solve nothing and (in the rather unlikely event there are more of him out there in Norway) it'll create a martyr for them to bind themselves to.

Either way, the answer to this question lies elsewhere than here. The Norwegians will deal with him in the Norwegian way. T'is as it should be.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
You believe extinguishing him will solve everything.

I never said it will solve everything. The only thing it will solve permanently is him having the opportunity to be a mass-murderer again.

Either way, the answer to this question lies elsewhere than here. The Norwegians will deal with him in the Norwegian way. T'is as it should be.

I agree. Let other countries run their own business.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

With all due respect ; how can one even think of that animal being corrected , how can one value the life of that criminal when that one caused the death of so many

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyWizard

With all due respect ; how can one even think of that animal being corrected , how can one value the life of that criminal when that one caused the death of so many

He might not be able to be and I believe someone pointed out that the Norwegian system allows that he could be locked up until he draws his last. I'd argue that the ability not so much to value the life but not to hold it so cheap as to snuff it out willy-nilly is the sign of a mature society.

Snuffing his life out won't return it to the ones he killed. So how does society at large gain from adding to the body count?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

heh heh heh, ...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Having issues imbedding the video. But anyways, this is the video I am talking about .. I'm not an ignorant American pretending I know something, these are Norwegians .. inside Norway .. explaining how they make prisoners live.

Norway's new Maximum Security facility

edit on 7/25/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schrödinger
reply to post by Rockpuck

Considering you masons, always form an argument based on authority when someone comes wandering in here, claiming to know something about freemasonry.
Wouldn't it be wise to follow you own "advise" and perhaps listen to the scandinavians in this thread, before speaking about something you know nothing about.
We are not sending axe murderes on knitting courses, where they live in cabins out in the woods.
We do have a "nice" penal/prison system, compared to lets say USA, Iraq and China. But that in no way makes it soft or wrong.
Just because you like to kill people, does not make it right to point fingers at us, for having evolved past simple bloodlust!

Be careful where you throw your stones.
There are been a lot of anti-masonic feelings being thrown around here, but if you're going to blame the Masons for this "outrage", then the Masons can say he is also a resident of Norway before becoming a mason.
Maybe it's something in the water?????
Masons condemn this action, straight out.
Why not agree with them here.?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Taurean27

?? I am not blaming the masons for this.
I am saying that perhaps they should take their own advise and listen, to us that actually live in the area, before they speak about our penal system, and whether or not it is to "soft" or not.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Because Michael Moore, is known to be unbiased, and a speaker of ultimate truth...
He made a TV show, ergo everything in it is none-manipulated and true...
I agree, everything is OK, go back to work, consume, consume, you are free, OBEY, you have the free will to do as you are told!
We will be saturated, we will be complacent!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   

" Just because you like to kill people, does not make it right to point fingers at us, for having evolved past simple bloodlust! "

?? I am not blaming the masons for this. .

..............and you're not blaming the Masons???????????
A re read on your part is in order.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I was talking about a country, more precisely the people in the country who wants death sentences!

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

That was my read on your posts as well.

This will be decided in Norway by Norwegians

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
The following extract is from the Entered Apprentice Lecture:

Pendent to the corners of the Lodge are four tassels, meant to remind us of the four cardinal virtues, namely: Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, and Justice, the whole of which, tradition informs us, were constantly practiced by a great majority of our ancient Brethren. The distinguishing characteristics of a good Freemason are Virtue, Honour, and Mercy, and should these be banished from all other societies, may they ever be found in a Mason's breast.

Source: Entered Apprentice Lecture, English Emulation Ritual

The important word here is 'mercy.'

Why is this included in the ritual? Coming from a country where crime and murder is commonplace, and having seen my best friend murdered, I have thought long and hard why this word is included in the same paragraph as 'justice.'

Before I say my piece, I would like to challenge the Masons on this site to dwell a while on why justice and mercy always go hand in hand in the ritual.

Is justice better done when mercy is given? If so, why? If not, why not?

As an example, if Breivik were executed for what he has done, the world sees that "justice has been done, and quickly forgets the whole incident, seeing the matter as "closed". Breivik himself doesn't care too much after being hanged. All in all, the only people left feeling unsatisfied are those who are closest to the victims.

Think about it for a while...

edit on 26/7/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26/7/2011 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

So only masons are allowed to reflect and answer on this very interesting and good question?

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

Oh, please do. I would love to hear ALL opinions on this. I only mentioned Masons because I quoted a piece of ritual which will be familiar to all Masons. It was never my intention to exclude anyone. My apologies.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
46 SECRET ENCODED GPS COORDINATES HAVE BEEN FOUND in Anders Breivik’s manifest ‘Knights Templar 2083’. One of the coordinates is located within a mile distance from the Masonic Lodge St. Olai of the Three Pillars in Oslo, Norway, from which he is said to be a member. So I wondered if there anymore lodges located in near the location of the coordinates and started puzzling today.

For at least 5 out of 6 coordinates in The Netherlands one or more lodges can be found too within 1 mile walking distance:
www.slideshare.net...

edit on 6-8-2011 by noncompliance11 because: part was missing

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I assure that this sick individual did not speak such ill things in a lodge. He would have been expelled swiftly. Masonry has been the bearer of democracy even under the tyranny of the British Crown. And going out and killing innocent unarmed children and mentors is in no way democratic. How did he up live Faith, Hope, and Charity in his life? That man is no Mason he is a fraud! it was a charade, he learned nothing! a mason perhaps at one point in tittle alone, not in heart

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I am also curious as to why he is expelled so fast....
Either the decision was made in haste (and was an emotional decision)
Or they where prepared for it, if you read his manifest, it would suggest that this was all planned to the smallest detail, the media exposure, no friends or family speaking his anti Islamic and anti Marxist point of view, his mason brothers all making the knee jerk reaction of expelling him.
And he hasn't been convicted of anything, even though he confessed...

He is expelled because the image of the fraternity is at stake. They can't do anything to him. He is a "Master Mason" . Once a mason, always a mason. They cannot "demote" him, and remove his 3rd degree. They've already "Entered him", "Passed Him", and "Raised Him". He made it through all their tests and rigors. All they can do is exclude him from their meetings. They still have to recognize him as a MM and protect him. Since the masons all swear an oath to protect each other, regardless. He has broken no oath, he has kept his silence. He has sacrificed himself, and sacrificed his own honor, for a cause he believes in. For now, he is not only excluded from Lodge meetings, but excluded from society at large as well. Whatever those within Freemasonry may think of him, most people outside that order, in the general public at large, think this guy is mad.

But, the important thing, is that he doesn't think that he himself is crazy. And he is trying to "communicate something" to people he thinks will understand. And those inside the order do not think he is crazy either, otherwise they would enable a public trial to let the people see for themselves that the guy was just insane. Instead they isolate him, and will keep him that way. They symbolically, cut out his tongue--i.e. will not let him speak to the public--etc..That's the power he is up against. And "that power" is the reason he undertook this whole scenario:

e.g.: I quote:

"Anders Behring Breivik picked 7/22, this is PI (or PI inverted). He wanted people to know he was a Freemason; The highest Freemason, in fact, a "Master Mason" (the other higher degrees above 3rd are considered trivial extensions of the 3rd--there are really only 3 degrees). But, his public act was contrary to what the Freemasons "publically declare" of themselves. Yet, what Freemasons do behind the scenes is secret, and no Freemason can reveal it--"by speech." Was Breivik "trying to reveal" the truth about Freemasonry in some way, by his act, while keeping to the oath of silence? His act was "evil", yet Freemasonry claims "to make good men better". What would cause a "good man" to do such an "evil deed"?
Why did he post a picture of himself in Freemason garb, to deliberately and "obviously" link the "evil deed" to the "Freemason institution"? He must have known it would "reflect badly" on the institution of Freemasonry. Why did he want to do that? He deliberately drew unwanted negative attention to an institution that prides itself on charity and other public good deeds. Something else is going on here. Forget the manifesto. I looked through it. It's pure junk. The real message is some good guy wanted to expose some bad men who were so powerful that he could find no other way to do it himself but by this contrived act of evil. Now we are forced to think. If one bad apple was found in the bunch, maybe all the apples in there are rotten?

PI is a circle, going around a circle "repeats", again and again, the circle represents "many of us", i.e. there are many "similar" apples in the bunch. Whay did Breivik want to tell the world that? Was he a really good man, who stumbled on real evil, and decided a lesser evil was the only way to draw attention to the greater evil?"

You see, Freemasonry teaches by "symbols". And each man's imagination interprets those symbols according to his own mind and the influence of his associates. Each Lodge is different, in that the members of the lodge select who will be their brothers, and it only takes one brother to blackball a candidate for him to be excluded. So, all must be of like mind, in order that there be harmony within the group. What it means to be of like mind differs from lodge to lodge. This is why some lodges are racist, while Freemasonry itself is not. It is just that Freemasony is an "exclusive club" where the current members determine and decide the exclusion. Breivik was within an exclusive club, where all inside accepted him. He was not blackballed. But, he also could not know what he was getting himself into, until he reached the MM degree. Once he'd reached the MM degree, he decided on the plot. A clever devise to do what he thinks is right, while not breaking any of the oaths of the order.

His own words "gruesome, but necessary".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themadalchemist
I assure that this sick individual did not speak such ill things in a lodge.

Right. You'd have to know what's discussed in every lodge. Now, Masons do get some visitation rights. Yet, I don't think a muslim mason could visit and sit in a lodge in Norway. If he could, it wouldn't be a "Christian Lodge".

He would have been expelled swiftly.

Again, depends on the lodge.

Masonry has been the bearer of democracy even under the tyranny of the British Crown. And going out and killing innocent unarmed children and mentors is in no way democratic.

Not democratic, for sure. But, downright "demonic" !

How did he up live Faith, Hope, and Charity in his life?

He has tremendous faith. The problem is, Freemasonry only requires a belief in god. It doesn't specify "which god". He claimed to be a "Christian" who doesn't believe in "Jesus Christ". Hmmm...I never heard of such a thing.

Maybe he believed in Mithraism ?

They look alot like Xtians, except they worship under the ground, instead of above the firmament like the regular Christian folk.

That man is no Mason he is a fraud! it was a charade, he learned nothing! a mason perhaps at one point in tittle alone, not in heart

A truly evil deed he done, worthy of the devil. I'm sure there's a god out there that will lift him up in His kingdom.

He did say he was on the path of a "Knight". Well, to get Knighted, some "King" has to award the honor. You can't give yourself a Knighthood. Unless, of course, you're a King. But, then what would be the point? So, he must have recognized some "King" out there who promised him a Knighthood. And that King must be the representative of some God, whom he chose to follow. Interesting to know who the King is, and where he be aboded.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join