It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President who told the Truth about the illuminati...and paid with his life - A MUST WATCH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Lovely video, thank you very much!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Facts:
  • The speech was given to the American Newspaper Publisher's Association on April 27, 1961, roughly two and a half years before he was assassinated. (If he was killed because of this speech, those shadow figures sure do move slow, don't they?)
  • The speech was made a little more than a week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion in Cuba.
  • The Bay of Pigs invasion failed, in part, because Cuba knew ahead of time that it was going to happen, because it had been leaked to the press, and printed in both US and international newspapers, and a report had been read on Radio Moscow on April 13, 1961.

The newspapers which printed these stories were loyal, patriotic, responsible and well-meaning. Had we been engaged in open warfare, they undoubtedly would not have published such items. But in the absence of open warfare, they recognized only the tests of journalism and not the tests of national security. And my question tonight is whether additional tests should not now be adopted.

The question is for you alone to answer. No public official should answer it for you. No governmental plan should impose its restraints against your will. But I would be failing in my duty to the nation, in considering all of the responsibilities that we now bear and all of the means at hand to meet those responsibilities, if I did not commend this problem to your attention, and urge its thoughtful consideration.
  • In his speech to the newspaper publishers, Kennedy explicitly asks the American press to keep more secrets.

But I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.

Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: “Is it news?” All I suggest is that you add the question: “Is it in the interest of the national security?” And I hope that every group in America—unions and businessmen and public officials at every level—will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.

It's clear from the full text of the speech that he’s asking for more secrecy, not being a whistleblower on “The Illuminati…”

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
In a related speech, given one week earlier to a similar group, the American Society of Newspaper Editors, it's clear that communism was on his mind.

First, it is clear that the forces of communism are not to be underestimated, in Cuba or anywhere else in the world. The advantages of a police state—its use of mass terror and arrests to prevent the spread of free dissent—cannot be overlooked by those who expect the fall of every fanatic tyrant. If the self-discipline of the free cannot match the iron discipline of the mailed fist—in economic, political, scientific and all the other kinds of struggles as well as the military—then the peril to freedom will continue to rise.

Secondly, it is clear that this Nation, in concert with all the free nations of this hemisphere, must take an ever closer and more realistic look at the menace of external Communist intervention and domination in Cuba. The American people are not complacent about Iron Curtain tanks and planes less than 90 miles from their shore. But a nation of Cuba’s size is less a threat to our survival than it is a base for subverting the survival of other free nations throughout the hemisphere. It is not primarily our interest or our security but theirs which is now, today, in the greater peril. It is for their sake as well as our own that we must show our will.
source

<< 2  3  4   >>

join