It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Finds Another Gas Discovery; The Truth About Palestinian State & '67 Borders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
In short order, these verses are likely to take place. The video below reveals the spoils of war that are desired by Russia, Iran and Turkey. Keep your eye on these three nations as Israel becomes a world leader in energy. Ezekiel 38 is an unfulfilled portion of prophecy regarding these nations. Also notice that the energy field Israel develops is called Leviathan.

Ezekiel 38 LINK

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.[d]” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages[e] will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

LINK

Psalm 104:26
There the ships go to and fro, and Leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.
Psalm 104:25-27 (in Context) Psalm 104 (Whole Chapter)

Isaiah 27:1
[ Deliverance of Israel ] In that day, the LORD will punish with his sword— his fierce, great and powerful sword— Leviathan the gliding serpent, Leviathan the coiling serpent; he will slay the monster of the sea.
Isaiah 27:1-3 (in Context) Isaiah 27 (Whole Chapter)

The video also contains a good summary of the wars between 1948 and 1967.

If only the nations understood. Peace would mean plenty for everyone. God's intention is not to go against the other nations. He says as much in these verses. He says, "If only they would come to me for refuge."

“Sing about a fruitful vineyard:
3 I, the LORD, watch over it;
I water it continually.
I guard it day and night
so that no one may harm it.
4 I am not angry.
If only there were briers and thorns confronting me!
I would march against them in battle;
I would set them all on fire.
5 Or else let them come to me for refuge;
let them make peace with me,
yes, let them make peace with me.”

6 In days to come Jacob will take root,
Israel will bud and blossom
and fill all the world with fruit.

edit on 24-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hopefully BP will get the contract for the drilling of their new wells.

new topics

join