It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAHAHAHAHA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I thank you all for your kind cooperation

What a great laugh this has been for several days now

The guy's from that yahoo message board that got closed were in fact several ATS moderators. TC is no DHS representive.

And did any of you guy's seriously believe that Simon would cooperate with the DHS???

HAHAH

Oh man this is SO funny

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i knew it all the time..

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I made that point pretty early on, including the yahoo thing was a part of it! pity it all got deleted though....

It was a nice one, made my day at work a lot more interesting anyway!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
XA
S

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   
oh hayll no, we are dumb.....ok, guys, you tryin' to make some of us PARAnoid up in heah..?!?

that was a good one in the beginning, but towards the end (yesterday) i didnt really want to come on here no more.....and that 'guy' from the DHS or whatever typed a post that didnt sound like someone not familiar with us.....

good one, though!!!

arc

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
lol

just curious as to why myself and xaos were singled out for William's messages - do we appear to be the most gullible ones or the one's people would have taken most notice of if we had of posted what we were sent?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
haha i knew it was bunkz0r
i said hoax quite a few times
i just thought of when strange posted that bill gates died
btw
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I hate to say I told ya so.. but ummm.. I posted first it was a hoax..

But clear up one thing... Why was TC all geeked up on the weekend, was that part of this somehow? I assume so.. but the connection isn't as clear..

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
One should probably not tempt a bunch of paranoids....

Funny thing about this was, I basically went away for a couple days, because of the apparent "hackers". Having seen it before on a message board, and having to reload my hard drive after the mess, I just stayed away for a bit...pity, as I missed most of the fun it seems... Of course, having seen it before (and for real), I fell for it hook line and sinker (the hacker part, not the DHS)... Kudos for the creativity....

[Edited on 1-4-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
ARGHHH!!!!!

That wasn't funny. You guy's are MEAN !!!

Ok ... Sorry for breaking the rule's a little.

Guess Operation FUATS will be put on the back burner for awhile ...

MUAHAHAHAHA !!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well Good job guys
. You fooled many of us. Even I was starting to believe it.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Good one. I realy did'nt follow the yahoo message board hoax that well. You realy should'nt mess with a bunch of paranoid people... just kidding
. I guess that I am too gulible. Where the other things in the pasts praticle jokes too?

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
erm!! haha. do you realize that i kept waking up every hour and refreshing my internet browser to see what was happening? needless to say, i didnt get any sleep. I had to goto work at 6 in the morning too, where people played even more jokes on me. err. well, atleast now i can sleep heh.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcAngel
I hate to say I told ya so.. but ummm.. I posted first it was a hoax..

But clear up one thing... Why was TC all geeked up on the weekend, was that part of this somehow? I assume so.. but the connection isn't as clear..

This was a total riot, I have to tell you.

The rest of the staff here at ATS thought I'd be the best for the job of jerk-face (I'm not sure if that is a compliment or not. I'm leaning toward thinking it was not!
)

You guys were great. Obviously, there were two distinct camps, one side felt that the country is indeed in danger from an enemy that wants our demise, with which I agree, and the other is very paranoid of a strong, centralized government, with which I also agree. Both sides are correct. There was no wrong side, and I am proud to be associated with all of you nutbags!

A special hats off to Illuminati. His particular viewpoints were an obvious point of interest to Thomas Crowne the Government snitch and he did a marvelous job of playing my antithesis, wouldn't you all agree?

Happy April Fools!

And by the way, all you guys who called me evil rotten names and sent me death threats, nohard feelings. I'm on my second marriage, do you really think you can scare me or hurt my feelings?!?

We may now resume our regularly scheduled discussions. With a better sense of humor, now, I hope.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
That was a good one guys! But the " Do not remove, under penalty of law" Did you get that off my mattress?

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Alright, I'll own up to it... I was shaken up for a little while, and was rather pissed off. After looking at it for a while, I got the feeling it probably was a joke, but it was a very well developed intricate one.

However, I do stand by my assertions that HS likely did monitor that little stunt, and all reactions are likely being analyzed by thier psyop unit to guage public reaction (and how to overcome public reaction) for just such a public policy.

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 10:54 PM
link   
oh, here we go again..!

yeah, the joke was on me at work when i found a cockroach in my desk drawer on top of all my papers .........ha ha........... very funny.....

top topics

join