It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two strange dreams Ive had the past two nights.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Its a bit stormy out this morning so I rather not work on my motorcycle and take it out for a test drive. I am finding myself a bit bored and thought I would share two strange dreams I had the past two nights. They may be strange just because I dont normally remember my dreams. Anyways, here goes:

Two nights ago I dreamed about two groups of whales in the atlantic ocean. From my point of view the ocean was severely shrunk, or the whales were huge, and I was looking up from the south. The whales belonged to two different groups sort of like east coast vs west coast, except it was more like US east coast vs european coast. Also they whales spoke english, had attitudes, I believe personification is the correct term. The two groups tended to stay on their side and were territorial. There was a patriarch for each side and a bunch of underlings. The patriarchs looked old with battle scars and white patches and such. After much arguement the USA coast patriarch whale was allowed to go onto the European coast territory because he had to 'take out' a human target who was deemed detrimental to the well-being of the whales as a whole. The USA patriarch whale swam across, and somehow under the land and poked his head up through a hole and 'ate' the human target, almost like he was swimming under ice and poked up through an air hole. Im not positive but I want to say this 'hole' was the Mediterranean sea. As I stated, the sense of scale was completely off. Dream ended as the USA patriarch was swimming back to his 'turf'.

Last night I had a dream about hanging out in the back yard with my brother on a warm summer night. We had a small gathering, cooked on the grill, had a small bonfire, etc. We were both sitting in lounge chairs looking out into the back yard and into the woods, chatting, catching up, making small talk, etc... For some reason something seemed off, something wasnt right. The sun was still quite high in the sky. I mentioned this to my brother and he didnt seem to agree that was the problem. I told him to look at the clock and he said it was One O'Clock, and that indeed something was wrong, that the sun was in the wrong place (the setting was night time, mind you). He said "OH! but daylight savings is over" and seemed satisfied with that answer. I replied that it would make sense if it was one in the afternoon, and we both wondered if we could have somehow lost 12 hours to conversation and catching up. I was awakened by a noise and the dream ended.

Anyways, I dont usually remember my dreams so these are probably standard dream experiences, but I found them bizarre and funny in retrospect. Not really sure I should make anything of them, just thought I would share.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your dreams.

Both those dreams exemplify current events that can be read about on this website.

If you look around, you can find several posts that illustrate this.

The one about the stars and the sun not being in the right place has been discussed extensively here.

I think the Whales are showing you what is happening with the ruling factions of Earth going after each other.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very interesting. Also interesting is that another member put up a "whale" post almost the same time as you:
Other Whale Post
Just happened to be one thread away from yours on "New Topics".
Interesting is all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I am well aware of the various posts about the sun and stars being in the wrong places, one post about the inuit tribe noticing the changing patterns as well as the changing winds that create structures in the snow they used to travel by.

I have also been reading about topics about warring factions, etc. The bin laden thing comes to mind regarding the whales.

I frequent ATS at least a couple times a week, so I am thinking the dreams are in response to the topics I have been reading, not really a forewarning or prophecy or anything. I didnt mean to come across in the OP that way.

That other 'whale post' was interesting, in addition to the whales they also mentioned something about the heavens and catastrophe. They come across as a little sensationalistic and 'doomer gloomer' but oh well.

Since I dont normally remember my dreams it was strange to wake up and remember it like I had just watched the movie or something. The topics and interactions that went on made me chuckle a bit. I read somewhere that dreams are a mix of everything you experiences that day, and its a way your brain stores the short term memory into long term memory. That would make sense with the sun being in the wrong spot having just read about that; But I cant, for the life of me, figure out where I got whales on the brain.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Ok, gotta share my dream from last night. This was one of the most vivid dreams I can remember for quite a while. I had a dream that we were under attack from Russia. I looked into the sky and there were missiles/rockets leaving the US heading towards Russia. I felt more frightened than I ever had in my lifetime, it just all seemed so real. Russia had missiles also in route towards us, and most were aware that it was happening, and it felt like the end was coming. I dreamed that Russian military had actually already landed on the West Coast and were working there way east. I'm in Ky., so that gave me a little time to get ready. I was hiding ammo and firearms everywhere I could, but felt like it was pointless cause at this point we were already defeated. I also remember there being a shortage of ammo, there wasn't any to be found, except what I already had. Very strange, but I thought I would share, cause dreams can often mean something or be an omen.

new topics

top topics

join