It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had another Dream VISION Missouri & Arkansas is in Trouble!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The area code was shown to me on a pole with a sign with a number starting with area code 501 meaning Arkansas is in trouble there were whales on dry land and wilder beast looking animals were dehydrated. But mostly the many many whales and sea creatures were dried out and dead in dry field like a desert. Then in my vision I was told missouri is in trouble too.

My take on dream/vision was that the creatures are of sea will soon be devastated by what ever hits the ocean near these states and cause them to be on land far away from the coast lines. Or there is a earthquake so massive that will cause this. I just notice that missouri and arkansas is right next to eachother I didn't know this till just today. That means my dream is true! Both states will have a major catastrophe.

The thing is before I went to sleep I cried to God and Jesus and begged them to help me in my failing relationship then I was given a dream. I also seen something in the heavens coming to earth that may be apart of it

God told us to not worry about the things of this world for they are only temporary,

1 John 2:15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

2 Corinthians 4:18
So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

Walk by FAITH in these last DAYS!

I was and have been given visions because it is a reminder to myself that I am here to help WARN humanity to move forward to what is to come...

edit on 24-7-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by light2012

I was and have been given visions because it is a reminder to myself that I am here to help WARN humanity to move forward to what is to come...

And what then are examples you can show us of you Successfully warning humanity of anything? If you've been put here by God to warn us, and if this is indeed not your first such vision then you should easily be able to show evidence of some huge tragedy that you have in the past warned humanity about......So show us the proof it might help your credibility, and therefore increase your ability to warn us all of future whatnots.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've had visions of America being safe from any major disasters for many many years so my visions apparantly offset yours.

That should show that visions are unreliable. I have proof of my predictions though since I predicted a long time ago on this site that nothing bad would happen in terms of major disasters in America and I do this in every earthquake and volcano or any other type of thread and i've been right everytime.

What proof do you have of your visions being correct?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
I've had visions of America being safe from any major disasters for many many years so my visions apparantly offset yours.

That should show that visions are unreliable. I have proof of my predictions though since I predicted a long time ago on this site that nothing bad would happen in terms of major disasters in America and I do this in every earthquake and volcano or any other type of thread and i've been right everytime.

Guess your "abilities" kinda overlooked 9/11 huh?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I wasn't able to have visions till I was baptized in 2008.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I just notice that missouri and arkansas is right next to eachother I didn't know this till just today. That means my dream is true!

Ummmm-no it doesn't..........

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by light2012

Is this a joke? Where did Missouri come from? And an earthquake so massive it flung whales all the way from the ocean to central United States?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackStar99

Is this a joke? Where did Missouri come from? And an earthquake so massive it flung whales all the way from the ocean to central United States?

The ocean will flow into that area when the devastation occurs.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

I just notice that missouri and arkansas is right next to eachother I didn't know this till just today. That means my dream is true!

I disagree..ignorance of geography in ones own country completely backs up the OP's dream.

When I read that I literally lol'd...wow...just wow..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Originally posted by Skippy1138

I disagree..ignorance of geography in ones own country completely backs up the OP's dream.

When I read that I literally lol'd...wow...just wow..

Ok well I forgot it has been a long time since looking geography. just know when something does happen over there come back here and add me as a friend and an apology.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Fanatisisms have brought us to this precipous, so settle down on the Jesus freaking out. If you have not come to grips on your spirituality, then nothing will help.

Live this moment in its totality, enjoy and really live your life and your spiritual world will take care of itself.

If you are living truly a conscious life, if you trust your awareness, if you live each moment in total awareness, you will not be adding to the fear factor/ energy which has created this mess in the first place.

Humanity is ready to die, to commit suiside, but rather than owning up to that fact and to the fact they have been living in darkness and unconsciousness, they would rather have a global suiside that takes responsibility away from their part individualy in this and place it on someone, something outside themselves.

Start living and stop dying.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I had a dream/vision about this too.
This is weird!!!!!

In my vision, Missouri and Arkansas were the only states not affected by this disaster.
They were completely fine and everyone else was screwed.
So, nothing to worry about guys. If you live in Missouri or Arkansas you are good to go.

My vision was VERY VERY strong and I am sure it was more detailed than yours so mine
is more likely to be the correct one.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

I said major disasters. 3000 death's isn't a major disaster.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

This is weird!!!!!

In my vision, Missouri and Arkansas were the only states not affected by this disaster.
So, nothing to worry about guys. If you live in Missouri or Arkansas you are good to go.

My vision was VERY VERY strong and I am sure it was more detailed than yours so mine

Look Missouri & Arkansas will have a Major Catastrophe soon watch your news and then it happens remember me! light2012

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

This is weird!!!!!

Look Missouri & Arkansas will have a Major Catastrophe soon watch your news and then it happens remember me! light2012

I too had a dream that both states would be fine. So that is now TWO dreams to ONE saying nothing will happen, so therefore NOTHING that you speak of will happen. You lose, two to one, SORRY!!!

edit on 24-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
New Madrid fault is due a major earthquake. But the whale thing, you should share whatever you are smoking.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You mention a failing relationship, be it a crisis of faith or a personal one you are merely projecting that onto the disaster scenes playing through your mind. No doubt you've seen images of the strange fish washed up after the 2004 Tsunami, seen scenes from the Japanese Tsunami and are projecting this onto an alien geography which much to the shame of the American school system is part of your own country. As whales are the only sea creature mentioned in the Bible it is no surprise finding them take centre stage in your dream. Your personal problems at the moment taking on Jonahesque proportions. It's a disaster but there are no other human beings in your dream so it's unlikely (to say the least), to be a prophesy it's too personal. Plus the not inconsiderable hurdle of prophesy being impossible. Logical conclusions to facts and assumptions along a time line but not prophesy.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sometimes a dream is just a dream. I wish people would stop starting threads like this as matter of fact instead of just being a crazy dream you would like to share.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

And an earthquake so massive it flung whales all the way from the ocean to central United States?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This right here made me laugh for a solid five minutes. The visual of whales catapulting through the air (clarifying: nothing against whales, I love them, and wouldn't actually want to see such a thing.) Seriously, haven't laughed so much in .... too long. So, yeah. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiggersTheMan

And an earthquake so massive it flung whales all the way from the ocean to central United States?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This right here made me laugh for a solid five minutes. The visual of whales catapulting through the air (clarifying: nothing against whales, I love them, and wouldn't actually want to see such a thing.) Seriously, haven't laughed so much in .... too long. So, yeah. Thank you.

I was laughing reading this post that you found it funny! Thank you thank you thank you I needed a chuckle or 2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join