It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Anonymous, Evidence Suggests that GOP Hacked & Stole 2004 Election

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I dont think it realy mattered who won in that election , either way someone from the Skull & Bones society was going to end up in power. Dont be fooled by the illusion of choice

edit on 24-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

Aye that voting system is probs just a fail safe incase someone normal was getting the public backing and looking like taking power.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

There may be competition and the illusion of competition. It might be that the employees are competing for promotion, and the chairman is playing favorites.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by McGinty

There may be competition and the illusion of competition. It might be that the employees are competing for promotion, and the chairman is playing favorites.

Absolutely, that was one of my scenarios.

But in such a high stakes game, doesn't it strike you as a little careless to allow your 'competing' underlings to go as far as cheating the vote system to win?

After all, the boss wins either way and all that this cheating really does for the head-honcho is risk his whole scam coming out into the open and the illusion is undone...

Surprisingly, to me, this cheating fiasco in fact suggests the two parties really are competing!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

That's what I mean about "playing favorites". The chairman may be rigging the election and framing the party once it's discovered. The chairman cannot be known to exist, so the party has to take the hit.

The chairman can afford to be casual, as the public is distracted, apathetic, forgetful, and bloodthirsty. Whistle blowers die, and investigation is deemed nutty and, ironically, insensitive.
edit on 25-7-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Hi McGinty , you might want to check out my explanation to your question here : Link . I think both sides really are compeating to get into power

The last thing TPTB want is someone who is actually GOOD at being president running the country as they might actually get everyone out of debt or stop having wars all the time. Also if someone remains in power to long they might get to powerful and popular, this would really mess things up for for the puppet masters as they might not do what they are told or even turn on them. They rely on the old saying power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely so give a president enough rope and he will surely hang himself..if not it seems the next popular course of action in your countrys history is a bullet to the head !

edit on 25-7-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

Why is it, that when it comes to the GOP being exposed for breaking the law in the past, their response is always something akin to; "it's over and done with," or "that was a long time ago," or "what difference does it make now?" or "it's a moot point" etc...? It's as if they have adopted a "catch me if you can" mentality but somehow, it only counts if we actually catch them, hands on, in the act. According to this newfound form of accountability, if I robbed a bank and I didn't actually get caught in act, well then it's "over and done with" and I should get to keep the money, right?

Those who are responsible within the GOP should be held accountable for what they did with regards to stealing elections as well as their various voter suppression tactics, which are at the very least despicable if not indeed illegal.

I will also re-embed this video for ExistentialNightmare as it's absolutely pertinent to the specific crime being exposed by Anonymous.

By the way, they stole the 2000 election as well. They just utilized the Supreme Court to orchestrate the robbery. Remember when G.W. Bush said; "If the President does it, it's not illegal?" Well in reality, what he meant to say was; "If the GOP does it, it's not illegal." What a bunch of goons!

Absolutely right cause if they got away with it once they are sure to do it again! As a matter of fact i heard somewhere that a GOP run Company was responsible for making or designing the new electronic voting machines. Like any of us would trust an E-voting machine if we can't trust these elections now!

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by Griffo

So. That election is over and done with and the winner is out of office. We've had another election so it's a moot point. The GOP just had better hackers, lawyers and judges than the democrats.

IF we excuse ACTUAL abuse of the system and laws, with the POTENTIAL abuse by others -- we will NEVER get rid of or even reduce corruption...

We may have the Pretense of voting and justice -- and if we hold the powerful up to the pretend standards, we will start to get somewhere.

If the Democrats were hacking electronic voting machines -- then send them to prison. But FIRST we have to throw the actual culprits we KNOW committed crimes in jail and get rid of the electronic voting machines.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by Griffo

First of all I don't know much (read: anything) about US politics or political parties, so don't shoot the messenger.

Sorry, your first statement really says all we need to know.

Even if true - which I doubt - why not include in your "expose" evidence of the democrats stealing the 1960 election by voting dead people in Chicago (a practice that no doubt continues to this day)? Or the governor's race in Washington state? Or more recently the senate race in Nevada? Or why democrats fiercly oppose any kind of laws that would force you to prove who you are to vote. Or why democrats pander to illegal aliens (they still vote).

With many polls showing democrats/liberals are only about 20% of the population (conservatives and moderates are around 40% each), they have to resort to all these things to try and win national elections.

So, if there is something in the UK - or perhaps even in the U.S. - that you "know much about", bring it on. Love to read about it.

edit on 7/24/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

I've never seen someone so committed to republican ideology in my life. Ever heard the term 'brainwashing'?

I guess real facts don't even matter to some people at this point. Keep those blinders on!
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Guess what?

This thread isn't about me personally, or trying to insult me personally.

You got something that refutes anything I said, then post it.

That data that libs are only 20% of the population must have really hurt to find out, no?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I am not sure what disgusts me more, the neocons that cheat to win elections, or their supporters doing such measures.

Both need to be ejected into space

Does only "neocon cheating to win elections" disgust you, or does the democrat cheating that has been repeatedly shown also disgust you?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

you hit the nail on the ugly head....either choice would work for the "men behind the curtain"....it's all a show for us.....evil, eh?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I just have one question:

Who's really surprised the Republicans stole anything? They stole the 2000 and the 2004 elections. They also stole our money and spent it on warfare.

Let's not vote another Republican bastard into Office. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
BWAWAWAWAWAWAWAW..OLOLOLOLOL.BWAWWAWAW..LOLOL....STOP,,,STOP...TOO FUNNY

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I do not think it a matter of stealing the election, I think it has gotten to the point of 'how do we convince the public

that this is how the vote went.'

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Never had that happen before. Anyway, during the 2004 election processes, there were more power outages in voting places around the states than had ever been recorded previously. Ever notice since all the voter machine problems that occurred during the 2000 election that the subject has never been brought up again? I think that it has been set up where whomever is supposed to be in the Whitehouse, will be. The vote means nothing. The plan is already in effect. I will post a link when I find it again, to prove my theory.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

I believe the voter machine manufacturer and/or programmer that you are referring to was Diebold. Here's a series of short videos regarding their method of manipulating the vote; (by the way, the guy being interviewed is a republican)

I've even seen other documentaries where the voting machines that we feed our paper ballots into are also corrupted. During the documentary, the precinct judges broke down crying when it was demonstrated to them just how corrupted their machines were.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join