It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Film What Sony Played at its Annual Shareholders Meeting in 2009..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
A friend of mine sent this via an email today and I found it to be very interesting as well as entertaining and informative. It is the video that was shown at the annual Sony shareholders meeting in 2009.

If you haven't seen it already, then sit back and watch it, it only lasts just under five minutes...

There are two links, one is to Innovation Daily web site where the video can be viewed. The other link is the same video but on Youtube.

www.innovationamerica.us...

cheers

davethebear

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
great video m8 very interesting

snf

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
good video... some cool facts and figures and some eye opening ones too..

s and f for you my friend..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

One of my uni tutors played this few months ago, during the class. Its a good video, really like it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This info has been obvious to me for years, but it was nice seeing a intresting animation about it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I've seen this video a couple of times but I didn't it originated with Sony. Good video

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I just love when people use the word "what" in place of "that". It sounds so delightfully rural.. This is no troll, I really do love it.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Tell your friend Thanks, i came across a PDF. file that says companys are using social media networks to communicate with its users for new ideas, selling, and collecting opinions on daily topics, news, current events from around the globe..
This is why Washington, DC was quik to JUMP on the bandwagon I hope it Bites them

top topics

join