It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposal raises fears of terrorist attack on drinking water supply

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zookey

They will have to get past the flouride trucks first

a CIA contract would have no problem getting past a truck. All they do is spook a id/persona/history and get hired there.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I have heard about this kind of thing before of dumping stuff into the water supply . Around Circa !953 ..

Its a little bit different by still , I would like to have my own well on my property.

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mizarx

Its a little bit different by still , I would like to have my own well on my property.

Yeah, having your own well would be the ideal scenario, but not everyone can have their own these days, so we are a little vulnerable. Frankly, I would look at my government as being the culprit if my water was targeted for a terrorist attack. Al Qaeda and many of these other terrorist organizations like to blow people up.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
While I have to agree with keeping such information from the public, it also should be stated that the water corporations have a responsibility to exist in the real world and it is my personal opinion that the water corporations should be held responsible for security or putting into place the relevant technologies to protect such a water system from such terrorist attacks.

Just keeping the wells locations from the public may be a start, but we should demand that the water corporations accept some responsibility for the existing weak or lack of security for such wells.

Demand accountability and don't just lock out the public in the name of preventing terrorist from gaining a source of vital information that can be used in some terrorism attack. If this practice is believed to be such a vulnerable target, why are the metro bus and train schedules posted for the public's need to know?

The point I want to make is that anything can be used as a means to attack the population and water is one of them, but it is not the only means and so I feel that each respective industry should be held responsible for meeting public safety concerns while also negating national terror security breaches.

If technologies and other security measures can be implemented on water wells, then I would think that we could do the same for other utilities, but of course when we talk specific and or regulated capital investment, no company or corporation wants to spend money in such a manner because of course such priorities currently don't exist in most corporations.

It appears to me that these water corporations would rather lobby to prevent the public from knowing the wells locations as if that will somehow secure the wells from terrorism. I say hold the water company accountable and demand something from those who benefit from such public utilities such as the water companies who use such wells.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
Personally, I think the Western media is propagating such absurd claims on purpose just to incite it.

I think they do that too.

It's like TPTB are hanging out for someone to throw a punch so they can use the powers that will be granted to them.

I don't drink tap water so I don't care if they add extra poisons to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
You know NuclearPaul, it would be far easier to target bottled water..

They'd know it was nearly all ingested..

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Frankly, I would look at my government as being the culprit if my water was targeted for a terrorist attack. Al Qaeda and many of these other terrorist organizations like to blow people up.

Your government could be the culprit of this so called terrorist attack., But. we are the the people and we are the government. It is the media that will take us down with giving out the info of these said locations , I still respect your thoughts ,but you should never live in FEAR.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join