It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo Terrorist Anders Behring Breivik Manifesto (VIDEO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I did a search, and while this video manifesto has been mentioned it hasn't actually been shown; it was pulled from Youtube for violating "community standards." However, I did run across it elsewhere.

Link to Video

This guy was pretty disturbed. At one point he compares himself to Charles Martel, El Cid, and even DRACULA (Vlad Tepes,) all famous warriors who fought against the Muslim invasion of Europe the first time around. Apparently he wanted to go down in history as the leader of a new Crusade to rid Europe of Islam once and for all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
For those who can't view LL, here's a YT embed:

I believe the video has been posted in several ATS threads, although I cannot remember them right now.

Edit: Oh, here it is: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7/24/2011 by SonicInfinity because: Added link

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I just hope that younger more impressionable people do not get the same 'Glorified' ideas. There is something very appealing about the days gone by, Knights Templar and all that. A certain romanticism is portrayed to these characters and ideals. We just have to look at the ‘Arn’ Templar film (A Norwegian Knight)and the games Assassins Creed to understand that.
This could have a negative effect on young Europeans who need 'something' in their lives, a lot like how we see Islamist fundamentalism we may be on the verge of some Christian fundamentalism fuelled by the medias take on the crusades and the Knights Templar - which are mostly portrayed in a positive light in todays media.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What a sick video.

Am I the only one thinking that this video should be removed before someone else goes crazy?! Not that I like censorship... but this is kind of dangerous to be on YouTube.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
What a sick video.

Am I the only one thinking that this video should be removed before someone else goes crazy?! Not that I like censorship... but this is kind of dangerous to be on YouTube.

The story I read on the BBC last night said it had been pulled, which is why I posted it from that other site. Someone else must have reuploaded it. I would recommend flagging it on YT. "Flagging" won't do any good on LL; they host just about anything, and from what I've seen there (in the form of beheadings and such) this is rather mild in comparison.

Mods can delete the thread if they like.
edit on 7/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

top topics

join