It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Law of Numbers and Coincidence, Real or Unreal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I just stumbled upon a website that talks about numerology and coincidinces and how certain numbers are more related to events than others. I thought it was pretty interesting so here's the link!

skepdic.com...

Does anyone else think there is a conspiracy behind numbers? And if so, which ones.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
People who say numbers have no power are both right and wrong. Numbers by themselves have no power, but when we give them power, we can subconsciously influence events around us to tie into those numbers. This is why people often think they notice synchronizations when they see 11:11 on a constant basis. The truth is that they are influencing both themselves and their surroundings to be more in tune with the number 11, thus giving it power. If you can convince others that a number has power, you can manipulate said power to suit your own needs. This is why the global elite like to use numbers when planning major events. By using a number as a focal point, they can magnify their own subconscious influence to give them higher odds of success at whatever they are trying to accomplish.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Excellent point! I also agree, my opinion is that we create purposes for ourselves and in the end give them meaning.

join