It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and what it means /what would it mean for you??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by shadowreborn89

Originally posted by Shdak
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I don't need disclosure; I personally witnessed an actual unmistakable UFO when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I have not seen any after that time… but I still have a vivid account of what happened. This happened back in the early 1970’s and it’s all the disclosure I need.
what exactly did u think you seen ?

Shouldn't that question be What exactly did you see? Why not wait for an answer before you express doubt?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peloquin
Hi Zorgon!

Just followed your link to the NSA site and read some of the declassified UFO reports. I have to say it's funny, how they always conclude, those UFOs they tracked on their radars probably have been balloons. I mean - why not temperature inversions or swamp gas?

And considering, that billions of dollars get pumped into NSA annually, it's a bit disturbing that they are not able to identify known objects like balloons that got detected on their radarr with 100 % certainty and that they have to use terms like "possibly", isn't it?

www.nsa.gov...

edit on 24/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

edit on 24/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

That's a very logical way to look at it really. With the technology these govt groups has these days you'd think they could positively rule out or identify just about anything. Feels like a parent telling you that Santa Clause is real but he won't come until you're in bed and asleep. You know, a lie they feel confident they can get away with. (for a while anyway)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i was just reading thru some of the NSA documents....it's really interesting how most of the original documents from the RAAF were destroyed, without any proper authority...if they had nothing to hide, they why were those documents destroyed? disclosure to me, would be a full admission from the government...the military...and everyone else involved, that they have been lying to us for over 60 years...and the UFO phenomena is more than just that....one thing i'm starting to see...the more i read thru all the docs i downloaded, the more pieces of the puzzle are falling into place...look how long it took the government/air farce...to admit they did in fact have a "testing facility" in the nevada desert....they said it was part of the Nellis Air Force Testing Range...which we know is bs...come on...a 10 mile long runway?? what for?? we don't have anything that flys that fast to justify something like that....and the newest hangar at area 51, that is 3 times larger than any building they have out there??? the SR-71 and the B-2 Stealth Bomber weren't even close to that size

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The USA won't be disclosing.
It will happen at the height of WW3 when it's least expected.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ergastulum
I feel like I do not need disclosure to change anything I already know or "believe" to exist.. I'm open to the fact that anything is possible and nothing is impossible..

To me though, "disclosure" in the mass way I think you mean.. definitely would want the government body to "go on record", in front of MSM, where they gab over it for the next year, so that every person on Earth takes it in. That would be the widespread version I'd look for... if it were to come that way.

I like believing that Greer and Dr. Carol Rosin know what they are talking about, and don't stretch the truths about what they've experienced/learned along the way. It could be quite possible that UFOs are "falsely" disclosed publicly, at first, casting them in whatever light the government may choose. The team behind "Disclosure 2001" don't necessarily embark on "What will be" when disclosure happens.. but I paint the picture that the president and puppets above will bring it to the public to show ET in any light they choose.

Whether they be completely peaceful or not, who knows what the USA would "Claim" they are ..!

And when they come out to MSM for that type, I expect a context including "we are in contact, we have been in contact, we understand one another and they are intelligent, they are ________ and ___________..." who knows what they'd really throw into the sheep pen.
edit on 24-7-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)
TRue, i like it at it like this.. im sure theres real possibility some ppl have said some truth but some are probly fake...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by moonweed

Just to show how intelligent the human species is

In a recent message sent to Gliese 581d, a mere 21.5 light years away, they collected messages from people to add to the lot..

In a list of top messages here is #1

Hello Gliese 581d inhabitant. Can you help us humans travel through space and become smart like you. Please do not eat us we are a friendly race.
Angus Pigott
Canberra, Australia

www.hellofromearth.net...

And you people really think we are ready for disclosure?

:shk:

edit on 24-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

In a recent message sent to Gliese 581d, a mere 21.5 light years away, they collected messages from people to add to the lot..

Hello Gliese 581d inhabitant. Can you help us humans travel through space and become smart like you. Please do not eat us we are a friendly race.
Angus Pigott
Canberra, Australia

roflmao.....too funny.....i dunno wtf i was thinking when i made that...but....i couldn't resist putting it up on here

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Angus Pigott
Canberra, Australia

haha i know huh..

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So does anybody else care to share what else they think bout all this?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Angus Pigott
Canberra, Australia

So what part of that message leads you to think that way? It issues an invitation while setting boundries . Like an invitation to a wedding which politely requests no children. Please come and please refrain from eating us.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Nice thread. I think it nicely reveals the varying degrees of proof different people would require to answer this immense question of ET contact.

Government: I don't believe anything the United States government or military tell the public unless I can find solid proof of the claim, whatever it may be. I apply this to everything, from information about war to economic status. Similarly, I would never believe a disclosure coming from any branch of the government or from the military directly.

I do, however, believe some independent eye-witnesses who once worked for the government or military. Generally, those I believe are often in the same situation; they have next to nothing to gain from disclosing the information they possess, and in fact risk retaliatory action from their respective former agencies to do so. I also believe airline pilots who come forward with information, risking their careers to tell the public about what they witnessed. These pilots are almost always grounded after giving their accounts, with very few exceptions.

Since this is my first post, I guess it would be a good time to tell of my first UFO experience, since it is what took me from a very skeptical observer, to a nearly convinced researcher.

My own experience was simple enough, but it was very unsettling. I was outside of my townhouse at the time, which was in the downtown area of Columbia, SC. It was around 10:30 PM, a cool night in late October with no wind. I had just finished work on a 6 hour rush freelance writing job for an English client, so I was out to stretch my legs and get some air. I was standing on my balcony, which was 10 feet or so off the ground. After about 5 minutes of enjoying the evening, I saw an object moving to my right behind the building next to mine. It moved toward me at a steady pace, and my first thought was that is a strange balloon. As it came closer I saw that it was approximately the size and shape of a basketball, was flat black, and had 8 lenses situated in an axis configuration on the sphere. The lenses were flush with the rest of the sphere. The object rotated as it moved toward me, first rotating one way, stopping, and then rotating the other way. When I saw this movement and realized there was no wind to cause it, my heart jumped. Then, when the object was directly in front of me, no more than 10 feet away, it stopped moving altogether, and hovered motionless there in front of me. In a snap movement it rotated one lense directly toward me, and the lense was glowing a faint red. It made no sound. After around 10 seconds, the object started to rotate again for a moment, and then continued to move to my left at an increased speed. I chased it on foot and was able to keep up with it for a short time, maybe 45 seconds, during which it changed direction twice to avoid colliding with a telephone pole and a tree. It then lifted quickly into the sky and out of sight.

What would disclosure mean to me? Even after my encounter with the spherical object, I am still skeptical of the alien question, but I have no doubt there is something very strange taking place on our planet and beyond its atmosphere. For me to finally put the question to rest mentally, I would have to be in the presence of an alien entity or at very least witness a very clear, very close, very large vehicle that could not possibly be created on this earth. I am a very open minded person, but I try very hard not to believe so much as wait for irrefutable evidence of alien visitation. I do not put any stock into lights in a black night sky, or something so easily faked as that. I can sit on my toilet at night with my cell phone and make a fake UFO video from the window using two streetlights seen through a line of trees. Simple lights in the night sky are too easy to fake, and too easy to mistake. I have seen hundreds of extremely strange videos and photographs, but since I did not take them myself, I still always have that nagging doubt in my mind. Its just the way I am wired, I guess. Anyway, sorry for the wall of text; I'm a writer and can't help it. Thanks for reading if you made it this far.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Hmm i gotta agree... there no telling what the government says is true or not.. especially from all teh war propaganda. to all the current financial status's.. but i dont believe the government /nasa tells everything they know at all

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It mean that i didn't waste my time for nothing.
Disclosure for me represent all my life.
I'm fighting for the Disclosure for whole my life.
I would be really disappointed if we don't get official Disclosure.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
About the size of a basketball huh? pretty small did it look man made? i mean there are uav's made by the government too. But that wouldnt explain how it disapeared in the sky

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
kinda a double post. But hmm Not sure how to say this so ill just say it.. The good "stuff" labeled Classified/top secret. i dont think we will see it if so well be lucky(but then again ?) Theres classified, and then theres CLASSIFIED

top topics

<< 1   >>

join