It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure and what it means /what would it mean for you??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
ok so i figured id give this a whack figured id get somke opinions... so what would it take, or what would u consider to be disclosure?What would it mean for you if it was fully disclosed..oor what do you consider to be discolure?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I would really appreciate a landing in my front lawn.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by geraldcole
I would really appreciate a landing in my front lawn.

LOL dude... that be some disclosure alright

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I don't need disclosure; I personally witnessed an actual unmistakable UFO when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I have not seen any after that time… but I still have a vivid account of what happened. This happened back in the early 1970’s and it’s all the disclosure I need.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The evil of the planet being exterminated, abundance in everything we need. To live free and happy in love with everyone and everything. Eternal happyness..

Or a sweet a$$ phaser.
edit on 24/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
The evil of the planet being exterminated, abundance in everything we need. To live free and happy in love with everyone and everything. Eternal happyness..

Or a sweet a$$ phaser.
edit on 24/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)
lol..
never know..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

I don't need disclosure; I personally witnessed an actual unmistakable UFO when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. I have not seen any after that time… but I still have a vivid account of what happened. This happened back in the early 1970’s and it’s all the disclosure I need.
what exactly did u think you seen ?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I feel like I do not need disclosure to change anything I already know or "believe" to exist.. I'm open to the fact that anything is possible and nothing is impossible..

To me though, "disclosure" in the mass way I think you mean.. definitely would want the government body to "go on record", in front of MSM, where they gab over it for the next year, so that every person on Earth takes it in. That would be the widespread version I'd look for... if it were to come that way.

I like believing that Greer and Dr. Carol Rosin know what they are talking about, and don't stretch the truths about what they've experienced/learned along the way. It could be quite possible that UFOs are "falsely" disclosed publicly, at first, casting them in whatever light the government may choose. The team behind "Disclosure 2001" don't necessarily embark on "What will be" when disclosure happens.. but I paint the picture that the president and puppets above will bring it to the public to show ET in any light they choose.

Whether they be completely peaceful or not, who knows what the USA would "Claim" they are ..!

And when they come out to MSM for that type, I expect a context including "we are in contact, we have been in contact, we understand one another and they are intelligent, they are ________ and ___________..." who knows what they'd really throw into the sheep pen.
edit on 24-7-2011 by ergastulum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
For me it would mean that the political leaders finally found that long lost integrity they have been seriously lacking. Instead of all these lies and diversions we have been getting feed work will start to actually move more towards reality rather than this illusion tv world with wasted resources and dumb ass mind games.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Disclosure might be the FBI giving us their UFO files... but they wouldn't do that...
vault.fbi.gov...

Disclosure might be the NSA giving us their UFO files... but they wouldn't do that...
www.nsa.gov...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon!

Just followed your link to the NSA site and read some of the declassified UFO reports. I have to say it's funny, how they always conclude, those UFOs they tracked on their radars probably have been balloons. I mean - why not temperature inversions or swamp gas?

And considering, that billions of dollars get pumped into NSA annually, it's a bit disturbing that they are not able to identify known objects like balloons that got detected on their radarr with 100 % certainty and that they have to use terms like "possibly", isn't it?

www.nsa.gov...

edit on 24/7/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
For me Disclosure represent a progress of human race.I would like to think,when we finally meet aliens,and when whole population realize that we are not alone in Universe,maybe the human race will stop with the wars and other bad things.Maybe human race will become a better beings who will respect other humans,and stop with killing each others.And finally we will stop with hate.

For me Disclosure represent a faith for better tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Hi OP,

interesting questions for me, because just yesterday I heard an interview with Richard Dolan (he is one of the more serious UFO researchers and is especially known for writing "UFOs and the National Security State" depicting the history of the UFO cover-up) in which he talked about different ways a disclosure could play out.

According to him, it is rather unlikely, that the people in the know of the truth behind the UFO phenomenon would disclose it voluntarily. Probably, they'll only do it, if they're forced to. Either by the entities producing the UFO phenomenon, or by the people, that grow in knowledge and acceptance of the UFO phenomenon every day.

Dolan estimates, that it will take probably another 20 to 30 years, until disclosure will happen, and even when TPTB start to disclose the truth behind the UFO phenomenon, they won't make a full disclosure, but rather one piece by piece.

If you like, take a listen in the interview you'll find, when you follow the following link:

www.theparacast.com...

ln response to one of your question: Of course my favorite disclosure would be President Barack Obama in front of the White House and declaring:

"My fellow citizens... since the days, when astronomers like Galileo Galilei focused their first telescopes upon the stars, man asked himself if he really was alone in that infinite space, or if there was somebody else.

Considering the richness of species on our planet, it is quite difficult to imagine, that the creativeness of our allmighty god should be limited just to our earth.

Ladies and Gentlemen, people of the world - now we know, that our allmighty god's creative power is so much more far-ranging than we might ever be able to imagine.

Now we know... that the universe is full of life.

Now we know... WE ARE NOT ALONE!"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The object I saw in the sky that day came up above the horizon in the early morning the same way the sun would rise above the horizon; it came in from the south with a magnitude of brightness almost as bright as the sun. (To be honest; I thought the sun was rising at first)… The object traveled slowly towards the north until it was out of our sight. (My brother saw it also, but not from beginning to end) It was too slow to be a meteor and too fast to be a plane… I wish you could see the images in my head you would truly be amazed by it. Its size in the sky may be approximated as nickel held at arm's length.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I was listening to Coast to Coast the other night and they said that disclosure will never happen. At least not from the US government. Even 64 years later, the Roswell crash is still spitting out new bits of information. I for one truly believe that a ship from another planet crashed in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I don't need disclosure; I personally witnessed an actual unmistakable UFO when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. .. This happened back in the early 1970’s and it’s all the disclosure I need.
Don't you want to know what it was?

Originally posted by Peloquin
Just followed your link to the NSA site and read some of the declassified UFO reports. I have to say it's funny, how they always conclude, those UFOs they tracked on their radars probably have been balloons. I mean - why not temperature inversions or swamp gas?
Balloons are better reflectors than temperature inversions, but both can cause reflections. Radar has advanced over the years and modern radar is more capable of rejecting spurious signals like temperature inversions. However a balloon would be a real signal.

Some people seem to think this UFO identification chart is a joke, but others wonder if they really used it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1c035530a43.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I don't need disclosure; I personally witnessed an actual unmistakable UFO when I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade. .. This happened back in the early 1970’s and it’s all the disclosure I need.
Don't you want to know what it was?

Originally posted by Peloquin
Balloons are better reflectors than temperature inversions, but both can cause reflections. Radar has advanced over the years and modern radar is more capable of rejecting spurious signals like temperature inversions. However a balloon would be a real signal.

Some people seem to think this UFO identification chart is a joke, but others wonder if they really used it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1c035530a43.jpg[/atsimg]

Brilliant! just Brilliant!
I especially like the balloon being ID'd as swamp gas!!!!!
cheers!
GTD

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hilarious, that's exactly what I meant!

By the way, the "weather balloon" I saw during a night several years ago, was glowing orange-violet and floating in an altitude of not more than 100 feet above our local river. And of course it was not controlled by any intelligence, it was just the wind that made it move firstly from the right to the left (several 100 meters), and then the exactly opposite direction back to from where it came!

I really would like to own such a funny "weather balloon"...

But after years of thinking about it, I finally know it wasn't a weather balloon. In fact, it must have been planet Venus copulating with one of those balloons of project Mogul. And at the top of her lust, Venus produced swamp gas, that lead to temperature inversions that made me misleadingly believe I just saw something that wasn't of earthly origin!

Silly me...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For me it would mean I would get to go up to a few people I know and say "I told you so"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think what it would mean to me is that mankind may begin to think globally instead of being divided by geological boarders and religion. If we can see ourselves as a collective group, Earthlings if you will, instead of separate and alone, we can start to build a better world. Every region has something to offer, every culture has knowledge to contribute. It will become Our Story, the story of mankind. We may finally see that our diversities are our greatest strengths, just as having multiple mates to choose from assures the fittest of the species, our diversity of ideas will give us our greatest achievements. We need desperately to see ourselves as human, as mankind, as a species. We need to appreciate what we are and what we are capable of. We must then see what our place is in the greatness of the Universe. What our part in the plan might be. If we are a united group we will be able to demonstrate our strengths and show what we can contribute. Our gains in this effort will be stupendous!
Com'on disclosure, lets push the envelope a little. Existence does not end where our atmosphere does...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join