It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New information regarding Norway Gunman, posted up on youtube 6 hours before the attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This guy seems to actually believe he was leading a crusade. They actually found messages of and also photos of himself dressed up in different styles holding a gun. In one of his messages, he claims that that he was ready to dress up as a police officer.

Everything that the gunman wrote is in this link.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
The man is clearly delusional. A self righteous idiot that thinks he fighting for freedom by killing innocent civilians. Sounds a lot like a lot of our soldiers in Afghanistan.

My heart goes out to all the victims.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

So 7,000 Facebook friends ignored his warnings! Sheesh!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Its truly saddening that nobody saw this coming, I mean if I saw one of my friends on facebook said something about committing an act of terrorism, I would report that person in a heartbeat. But wow, this guy really knew what he was getting himself into.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I agree, this person looks to have become an idealogue. Perhaps a nationalistic extremist. However he is quite a conundrum. He is culturally conservative, revolutionary conservative and economically liberal. He uses "nicotine" but occasional alcohol, no drugs or tattoos. Interesting self profile.

I found this odd:
clipped from yahoo.com news

news.yahoo.com...

"The attack followed the explosion of a bomb packed into a panel truck outside the building that houses the prime minister's office in Oslo, according to a police official

"It was some kind of Oklahoma City-type bomb," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because police hadn't released the information."

A police official from Norway decided to use this description for the Oslo bomb. I guess the OKC Federal building bombing is widely known in the western world. And this official was so quickly able to deduce the nature of the Oslo bomb? Maybe this information came out during the interrogation of the suspect.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1

So 7,000 Facebook friends ignored his warnings! Sheesh!!!

Just goes to show once again the popular ain't always nice?
Many historical fiends have had bags of charisma and charm, that has gone down well with others.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AutomaticSlim

The only thing I don't understand is how the hell the guy managed to get himself from the site of the bomb blast to Utoya Island, he must of have had one hell of a transport.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Yeepp and he definitely tosses around the word "martyrdom" a lot, too. A little bit ironic, don't ya think? I am hesitant to post this, it is in a way akin to posting Main Kampf I suppose, but for the sake of reference here is a link to this cold-blooded killer's...er... "European Declaration of Independence"/manifesto (in .pdf format, which is good, because it's 1511 pages long):

*LINK REMOVED- I did not realize until just now that this document contains specifics on weapon making, sorry MODS. If you would like to find it I'm sure you can find the title and Google it.

And a link to the video (this is a veoh link, the YouTube link has already been taken down):
Veoh link to "Knights Templar 2083" video

Just for the record, I in no way support the views or actions of this man or this group that he aligns himself with. Like everyone else, I am trying to understand the thinking, if at all possible, behind such a horrendous bloodbath. I am pretty sure the video will be taken down, possibly the .pdf as well. If anyone feels these links should not be posted feel free to take them down, I bare no attachment to the content and am simply passing this along.
It is clear that this is a very angry individual who has held deeply seated beliefs for quite some time, even going so far as to 'spend most of [his] hard earned funds (supposedly in excess of 300,000 euros) in this process [of researching and writing said maniacal manifesto].'

edit on 7/24/11 by MentalPriapism because: Link removed

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutomaticSlim
And this official was so quickly able to deduce the nature of the Oslo bomb? Maybe this information came out during the interrogation of the suspect.

I called this 20 minutes after the story broke on ATS in another thread.

Low order explosive events leave very distinctive signatures and this one had them as if the checklist was being followed.

Variable time fuse, cell phone initiation, timing device... the list is endless.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Does he even exist?
A google image search of him only produces 5 or 6 photographs of him,
and they all look dodgy.
It is very easy to create a like personna using computer generating software
and his deeds seem to be those of one who has beyond human capabilities.

His bio comes straight out of psy-ops 101.

This has all the hallmarks of being another Faked false flag attack,
just like 9/11 and 7/7.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If true, our "security" networks are implicated.

This turns the "total surprise" into something that could have been prevented.

We could draw several possible conclusions:
1) Someone in an organization responsible for the safety of citizens saw this data and decided on purpose to ignore it.
2) No one in an organization responsible for the safety of citizens saw this data.
3) Someone who could have done something about it saw this data but didn't realize that they should act on it.

Though both one and two are possible, I think three is the most likely. In other words, too many people are stupid on the subject of mental health and criminality. We have been getting our data about mental health from psychiatry, which I am quite convinced knows absolutely nothing about it and doesn't want to know. And we have been getting our data about criminality from the police and justice system which has been spending far too much time listening to psychiatrists!

How many "surprise" mass killings committed by people who showed obvious signs of mental instability before their actions will it take to convince the public that the "experts" on this subject know very little about it and want us to know even less?

If we had a system in place on the internet that was set up to detect signs of criminal intent and alert proper persons who would then take proper actions, events such as this would become extremely rare. That such a system does not exist suggests that either no one in a position to create such a system knows how to do it or that they actually want more of these events to occur.

edit on 24-7-2011 by l_e_cox because: add a space

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox

If we had a system in place on the internet that was set up to detect signs of criminal intent and alert proper persons who would then take proper actions, events such as this would become extremely rare. That such a system does not exist suggests that either no one in a position to create such a system knows how to do it or that they actually want more of these events to occur.

edit on 24-7-2011 by l_e_cox because: add a space

O lord... New patriot act incoming if even people at ATS are saying stuff like this... Yes the govt should spy even more on everyones facebooks etc now to protect us from the wackos who are going to find ways to attack no matter what if thats what they want. Lets just give away more of our freedoms everytime some asshole kills others until we're living in 1984 and wondering what happened. Funny thing is I bet the same people complaining about lack of security or detection of this guys intent will be the same joining complaints about new patriot acts, new internet restricting laws etc. Can't have it both ways folks. In a free society, we can't prevent every wacko from carrying out crimes, its the unfortunate price we pay for freedom.
edit on 24-7-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join