It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Prophecy; hitting the news, can I be right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I posted this several weeks ago, Bible Prophecy; Convinced Yet?, and just ran across an article on MSN Money on credit cards/debit cards, I think this is one prophecy that is happening as we speak…

Originally posted by Shdak

Revelation 13:16-17
And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name.

YES and NO: I believe this is in process of happening, we are being conditioned to this every day, more and more companies are requiring direct deposits, people are using electronic transfers to pay their debts, more people are using plastic debt cards or CC to pay for everyday things… we are being forced into this system like it or not.

I personaly think this new system is nearly completed... here is the story on MSN MONEY.

MSN MONEY

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
i completely agree with you. i've been saying that when the US economy collapse and the rest of the major world markets with it, that a new one world bank/currency will be formed.

this new currency will be Credits. everyone will be required to have direct deposit and a Credits Card. this way any bills you have, item you purchase will be automatically taken from your bank acct. no Credits...no sale. it will be easier for the bank and companies to get their money. they can just garnish it from your paycheck if you don't have enough Credits in your bank acct.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
From 2006: IBM RFID Commercial - The Future Market

Implementing this credit faster than ever, quite possible-as mentioned in your link, but would like to see statistics, in wondering if the 'Future Market' is in the next few years...
edit on 24-7-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

So, OP, are you suggesting the credit card is the "Mark of the Beast?"

I'll never understand this need to believe that a God who is supposed to be tolerant, patient, and loving, is going to bring his wrath upon us because we were tricked by Satan into having some mark placed upon our body.

Call me cynical, but I just have a hard time understanding these assertions.....especially since in my entire lifetime, and in all the lifetimes of the people I've known, we have yet to see some miraculous event that would even remotely suggest that Satan is gonna make an appearance and send us off to slaughter or that Jesus is gonna come down from heaven on a white horse out of the sky with trumpets blaring.

Ever occur to you that maybe some things in the Bible are not 100% factual?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
RFID chips will help to enforce the mark of the beast, but it is not the mark in itself. Soon there will be a false second coming, where Satan will manifest himself as Jesus. He will state that the reason all of the catastrophes have been happening is because God is angry with the world for not observing the Sabbath. The thing is, he will claim the Sabbath is Sunday, which it isn't, it's Saturday.

The false second coming and the beast are two separate entities. The false second coming will bring everything together that the beast has been setting up for thousands of years. The Vatican along with the popes is the beast of Revelation. The mark of the beast will be one of Satan's last hurrahs at getting as many people to turn from God as possible. Those who observe the Sunday Sabbath will be allowed to buy, sell, and trade.

There will be small groups of people here and there who will not accept it, and the rest of the world will believe that these few people are the problem when the seven plagues of Revelation have begun. The accusation will be, "everyone is observing the Sabbath, but these few people are not. They must be the reason why these calamities are still happening."

Here is a video about the mark of the beast: www.john1429.org...

The second beast of revelation is the one who will do all the dirty work for the first beast. The second beast will enforce the mark of the beast around the world. The United States is the second beast of Revelation (see article: www.remnantofgod.org... ), hence the reason the U.S. is notorious for invading all of these countries for "no reason".

Blue Laws are an obvious fact that the United States is at the forefront of Sunday Sabbath observance ( en.wikipedia.org... ), but for those who still don't believe that Sunday observance will be forced, here a few articles to look at:

www.catholicnewsagency.com...

www.paclii.org...

www.ynetnews.com...

www.europeansundayalliance.eu...

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Shdak

So, OP, are you suggesting the credit card is the "Mark of the Beast?"

I'll never understand this need to believe that a God who is supposed to be tolerant, patient, and loving, is going to bring his wrath upon us because we were tricked by Satan into having some mark placed upon our body.

Call me cynical, but I just have a hard time understanding these assertions.....especially since in my entire lifetime, and in all the lifetimes of the people I've known, we have yet to see some miraculous event that would even remotely suggest that Satan is gonna make an appearance and send us off to slaughter or that Jesus is gonna come down from heaven on a white horse out of the sky with trumpets blaring.

Ever occur to you that maybe some things in the Bible are not 100% factual?

You do understand that having been tricked means that you just didn't listen. It's kind of like American "freedom", you do have the choice to take his word for it, or you could continue to be told what is happening has been stated by many cultures. If he does exist and you try to pull the "well I was tricked by Satan" card then H'ell smack a bible across your face and tell you that you had been warned.
edit on 24-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Just a thought on factual - the Bible is a compilation of knowledge from long ago - often a retelling of older knowledge. To ignore it and other religious texts as hogwash, is to the detriment of humanity.

I ran across the following whilst reading the Book of Enoch

2 And in the days of the sinners the years shall be shortened,
And their seed shall be tardy on their lands and fields,
And all things on the earth shall alter,
And shall not appear in their time:
And the rain shall be kept back
And the heaven shall withhold (it).
3 And in those times the fruits of the earth shall be backward,
And shall not grow in their time,
And the fruits of the trees shall be withheld in their time.
4 And the moon shall alter her order,
And not appear at her time.
5 [And in those days the sun shall be seen and he shall journey in the evening on the extremity of the great chariot in the west]
And shall shine more brightly than accords with the order of light.
6 And many chiefs of the stars shall transgress the order (prescribed).
And these shall alter their orbits and tasks,
And not appear at the seasons prescribed to them.
7 And the whole order of the stars shall be concealed from the sinners,
And the thoughts of those on the earth shall err concerning them,
[And they shall be altered from all their ways],
Yea, they shall err and take them to be gods.
8 And evil shall be multiplied upon them,
And punishment shall come upon them So as to destroy all.'

Look around you, look at all the threads about topics concerning the Earth and it's changes. Look around you at the governments and their ever tightening of controls on citizens, how they are driving our economy to it's breaking point, how they say one thing and do the exact opposite.

The best way to hide the rise of evil is to break a belief in God.
Convince everyone that their life and soul is not accountable in the end.
Who would want to do this? The Mark of the Beast is coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Could the Apocalypse be upon us? Possibly. In your other thread you mentioned Matthew 24. I though I would point out this detail of Matthew 24.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

And with the rebirth of a nation called Israel in 1948 I would pose this. That "generation" is alive now. And that period of time is running. And it's 63 years old now. And that begs the question "How long does it run?"

Best guess based on Psalms 90-10 is that it could be a 80 year time frame. Meaning the 7 year agreement of Daniel would start no later that 2021. And the thousand year reign of the saints of Revelation 20 would start no later than May of 2028 plus or minus a couple of weeks. 13 to 15 years to the Antichrist and counting.

So the answer to your inital question would be yes. The evolution of the monetary system to an electronic system of credits is probably part of the evolutionary process to the system described in Revelation.

First to credit cards and express passes to eventually a chip implanted into the hand for convenience. Then when the AC takes power the system will simply turn off alternate forms of payment. And you'll be a nonperson. A criminal. And then what will you do?

top topics

join