It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological Profile of Barack Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Barack Obama is afraid of his father. He wants to please the elusive patriarch so much that he, today, does anything possible to placate the Republican opposition, in which he has sublimated in his mind to be his father! Indeed, that is the key in understanding his constant kowtowing to their side, as adverse to the democratic issues whom he has projected to be his mother. He, in his inner secret psychopathology, is trying to bring them together—an impossible task.

Barack is a victim, as manifold people are in America, of a broken family. His father deserted his mother and in the process of his perception deserted him as well, and within the family dynamic has for all time made Barack subject to the inner obsession of uniting his parents.

As any psychologist knows all we do in life is copy what our parents did in a subjective fashion over and over until we perceive this addiction and then are able to form a real choice. Barack has yet to understand this inner reality therefore is constantly trying to placate his opponents, to the detriment of the American people.

Obama can’t form a backbone and fight his political enemies because he is fighting his old man, not the Republican reactionaries to progress that he constantly accommodates.
Obama’s apparent weakness and lack of backbone is an inner complex, a sublimation of felling toward his father that he now projects towards the GOP. . . .That’s why he always yields to their demands to the detriment to the democratic philosophy.

It is clear that Obama has yielded too much to the GOP, and has alienated his own political base. Obama should realize that this phenomenon is an inner psychological complex in his mind, not any legitimate process of political action.

I hope by some miracle Obama reads this post ( very unlikely of course) and then becomes aware of more of his inner self, and then become able to act according to his true will and beliefs.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think the fail in your post comes at the very beginning when you say Obama likens the Republicans to his father, and is "kowtowing" to them in order to please his "elusive father."

If this were his pathology, he would have been a Republican.

I think I'll stick with my interpretation: Communist sociopath.
edit on 7/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
None of that sounds even remotely true from what I've seen. i don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his actions or he wouldn't bypass congress and the will of the people when taking us to war

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by isitjustme
i don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his actions

= Sociopath.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Or he's just doing what he's told, not what he believes..

top topics

join