It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Class Action Lawsuits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure were to put this but I decided to start a class action lawsuit thread.
Here is one to Extenz. I'll let you read about it.

www.aol.com...enis-enlargement-lawsuit_n_906993.html?test=latestnews

If you bought it (I didn't, I'm just saying), you may qualify to get some money back.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

Guess people are stuck with what they were given or lack there of
I heard from a few people that it was basically impossible to get off their auto shipment program once you did the free sample thing. If it was a rip off they should have to pay people back. A drug dealer on the corner selling baking soda isn't going to be around long. If America wasn't such a sex driven country it wouldn't matter how big your junk is but every dude thinks he needs a foot long to be the man.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There is a class action lawsuit going on with Bank of America. Apparently, they have settled on $410 million and it is to be paid to customers who were charged overdraft fees unfairly due to their practice of "reordering" transactions in their favor. There is a final hearing on November 7th, and then I guess I can expect my share. I used to complain about their reordering the transactions to my wife, but she never took my side. Glad someone started the lawsuit.

The extenz thing is funny. I can't imagine (well ordering it in the first place, much less) complaining that it didn't work. How does that call go? "I want my money back! It's still little".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think Trans Union had a class action against them. Google "trans union class action". If it isn't to late, jump on.

A company that makes meshes for hernia repairs is also on a class action. I guess I need to find some links.

Anybody else?

new topics

top topics

join