It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anders Behring Breivik, Julian Assange, and David Wilcock....what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64d8c0609527.jpg[/atsimg]

The first thing I noticed when I was reading David Wilcock's new article was that it was posted on July 22nd, the same day of the "Norway Massacre." I remember taking note in the past that David and Julian looked a little similar, so I found it to be a little interesting looking at Anders. Is this an example of synchronicity, or is it a complete and total coincidence? I'm leaning toward the latter, although I want to see if anybody else thought of this.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Man, that's eerie, considering that it's a pretty distinctive set of facial features.

Perhaps potential familial ties bear looking into.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Are they all reincarnations of Edgar Cacey too?
sorry couldn't help pulling that cat out of the bag

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Nice job OP
I was thinking of making the similarity too.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Man, that's eerie, considering that it's a pretty distinctive set of facial features.

Distinctive to Nordic men.

Alot of white guys from the north look that those guys. Blonde hair, high cheeks, etc.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So you're asking if the fact that three Nordic men look... Nordic... is a coincidence?

No, it's not -- they're Nordic!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by mistermonculous

Distinctive to Nordic men.

Alot of white guys from the north look that those guys. Blonde hair, high cheeks, etc.

Nordic aliens perhaps?

I'm pretty sure Wilcock is not of this world.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Anybody ever seen these 3 in the same room together?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to posts by Exuberant1 and Pseudonaut

Anders Breivik was born in Norway.
Julian Assange was born in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
David Wilcock was born in Rotterdam, New York.

Although I get what you two are saying, it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I thought of the Assange similarity and mentioned it in an earlier thread.
And also that I am nordic looking myself with very similiar natural coloring and indeed my entire family is, so it isn't a case of "they all look alike" to me.

ETA I don't see the similarity so much with Wilcox, but I do with Assange and the shooter.
It's the nose, the jaw, and the width of the eyes- but also, in pictures, they hold themselves similarly.

Actually I had the thought- hmmmm, was this guy ever sent to a cult down in Australia? It was, nothing, of course, but a passing thought.

I always wondered what ever happened to those other kids down there with Assange as kids.
edit on 24-7-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

So let me get this straight... the conspiracy is 3 different men look a like?

Seriously?

Umm.. ok.

(The funny thing is they don't even look alike. The facial features are completely different but obviously no one spotted that)
edit on 24-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I wonder - do you think if one of these guys changed their hair style you'd still say they looked the same? That's the only similarity I see, apart from the slightly large foreheads.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I will say this about this:

All these beings took Nordic-type bodies with high foreheads, light hair, etc.

It may be that this type of body has a certain attraction to beings of certain sensibilities. It is possible that such a body could enhance the psychic or high-minded abilities of a person.

Obviously, someone or something got to that killer and corrupted him. Assange decided to be a global asshole and he is suffering as a result. Wilcock seems to be doing the best so far at surviving and making something of himself.

But this is a very tiny sample from which to draw any momentous conclusions! It is interesting, but could signify nothing much more than a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Actually, Assange and Breivik are a numerologically engineered team. If correct, both are Knights of the garter, and agenda issues from Wales. Uncertain about Wilcock.

new topics

top topics

join