It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Thank you for finding what currency it is. But I only have seen Canadian and some very limited US, so this isn't common knowledge to me. I asked a friend if that was a franc note and he thought so, so I posted it. If one country feels insulted by a minor error, as if I'm a walking encyclopedia, its a minor thing. Its very very interesting, whether its French or Swiss. I saw the words at the bottom of the first one that said, Deo Franch and assumed it was French but see the Swiss type words at the right corner.

This minor detail doesn't change anything, just means I havn't traveled much.

The historical aspects of the first one is discussed in the article. But I couldn't find a reference to which European country it came from.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

This minor detail doesn't change anything, just means I havn't traveled much.

It changes a lot.

The basis of the article you linked to uses the Swiss note as evidence to support their view that Elenin is going to change the world. They also use it to make the claim that *whoever* is 'hiding things in plain sight.' You agree with this by attributing the designs to a 'luciferian' plot.

Quite the contrary, I pointed out that the note was designed by a graphic design studio and only portrays the same national figures that we have on our own currency.

If your position, and the linked writer, is to carry water, you need to provide a link or argument that shows Ernst & Ursula Heistand to be something more than graphic designers.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The information in that very interesting article is food for thought. I already know what the world is like and who is running it.
And no, an error on my part over a french or swiss note, is irrelevant. I hope to see more interesting notes, currency, and what might be found on them, but not up that kind of research right now.

All the pieces of the puzzle, fit together. That blog, reminded me of the electrical comets, and also the push lately again into the alternative energies, in my threads. There is a reason for these inner pushes, and I'm following the nudges.

I think I was the one who noted the gnostic/luciferian leaders, thats what I put in, in my interpretations of what I've quoted. Thats adding my two bits.

I've noted in many posts, that when information is put out with alot to think on, and trails to start to do far more research, skeptics like to try to pick on one point, they find an error with, throw all the rest out, by association, and slander it. Its all slight of hand stuff.

In a long list of information that fits together, any one conclusion drawn by someone, that another doesnt agree with, does not even begin to touch base on the discussions.

And the orbit trajectory matches with elenin's if turned, its very very telling.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I've noted in many posts, that when information is put out with alot to think on, and trails to start to do far more research, skeptics like to try to pick on one point, they find an error with, throw all the rest out, by association, and slander it. Its all slight of hand stuff.

Such things do happen.

At the same time, have you ever changed your mind when fundamental errors are highlighted?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Stellar Information! S&F my friend!

This now makes me wonder. Would such a "charge" cause the sun to grow dim for a possible "3 days of darkness"? It's just a thought, but one that hit me as I read the first of your posts on this subject. MORE MORE!! I need MORE!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Regardless of whether people think it's actually Halley's comet that's being depicted, it's adapted from a diagram drawn by Euler from one of his books in 1773:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

That is not a new French note, it is still Swiss, it says so on the note.
The French do not use Francs anymore, like most of Europe they use the Euro.
Ignorance is OK, stupidity is not.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I was also wondering does anyone understand this stuff

www.minorplanetcenter.net... middle of page

Designation (and name) R.A. Decl. Geo. Hel. Elong Pha. m1
C/2010 X1 (Elenin) 11 13.87 +03 38.8 1.593 1.157 46.4 39.5 11.6

Odd # Hel. 1.593 Pha.(Potentialy Hazerdous Asteroid) 39.5

On this website i can see that Elenin has 2 numbers very different then others The Hel. and the Pha. I can't find out what hel means and Pha. is normal Potentialy hazerous Asteroid but it is not all caps and i am not sure if thats the meaning on ths sight.

Nov 9th (2005 YU55) will be right on top of us and very close shave with the moon at the same time Elenin will be really close too.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by DaRAGE

AND YET AGAIN WE HAVE A PERSON WHO IS USING HIS OWN BLOG AS A SOURCE!!!

As I said, its not my blog. And this thread is not about one blog. Its about the Electric Universe version of elenin. And that one article is food for thought and should bring to mind questions about the truth they're telling. Then search further. Which I did, those videos are very good.

Dont let these guys stop you brotha. They see only what they want to see and call everything about it a hoax. Perhaps it's something akin to self preservation. "No! It cannot be! So it's NOT". haha

Even if it's totaly bunk, I still comend you on the preperation. Like a great thriller suspense movie, it's worth the look and I'll walk out smiling and thinking about it for days to come.

Some people need to stop being so uptight, as if half of anything on ATS is real anyways...

Definatly a good read 99. I look forward to more. And if something strange happens, I'll know you told me so. if not... I still like to think about the "what if".

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Let's just stop all of this nonsense right now. To quote James McCanney, one of the foremost proponents of EU theory:

Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth ...let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There are questions that can be asked:

1. To skeptics or anyone in general who believes that the current theories presented as logical facts by current science: Do you still believe that comets are dirty iceballs despite the findings of NASA's own studies? Have you explored other models? Why are the findings that are so unexpected, exactly what EU theorists would have predicted to be found in comets?

Do you reassess and revalue your paradigms when presented with evidence that is contrary?

If the current theory on comets is invalid, and they're something else, and can be explained best by the EU theories, and if this fits with the scalar technology that Tesla himself, who set out to demonstrate the EU theory, and was a believer, then why is there current applications of Telsa's technology used today, such as HAARP, then WHY do you think we're being misled? What is the purpose behind continuing to mislead the public when they themselves have surely connected all the dots themselves?

Do you accept you're being misled?

2. In an EU universe, electrical comets can affect both planets and stars, do you wonder if we're being told all there is to the story?

3. Do you think there is nothing to question or see, despite murals on airport and banks walls, and the symbology that is all around us, including on bank notes? Do you include a wide search for all relating information, or narrow only to your accepted theories?

4. Do you accept the official story that Leo discovered this comet in 2010, roughly a decade after Leo discovers it in a movie, though with all the Infared equipment in space, they probably already saw this. Do you think it likely or unlikely that they already photographed this comet?

5. Do you think that currently, using the scalar technology that they would already have studied comets and be able to create their own effects that are similar?

6. Do you trust the ones managing the world? Do you see references in the media, news stories, and articles that seem like spin, concerning economic crash downs, and see possible connections between events and subjects discussed from NASA to Fox News?

I ask these things because I question often how or why they focus on the wrong questions, and pretend to not understand the questions articles bring up.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Let's just stop all of this nonsense right now. To quote James McCanney, one of the foremost proponents of EU theory:

Comet Elenin IS NOT A THREAT to earth ...let me make it perfectly clear that Comet Elenin is a small comet that will likely not be even seen by most people since it is so small and far away ... someone (group) is spending a lot of time and money to make a major issue out of a complete non-issue

"As long as you keep buying into dirty iceball comets, though we have already released bodies of information to the contrary, but fortunately we own the media so you aren't aware of this, hence you'll continue to buy whatever we wish to peddle."

My interpretation of the above quote.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I feel like the same thing was posted a while back, only replace Elenin with Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So, you're disregarding the words of the person whose theory you are attempting to use? So now the fearmongers are even ignoring their own pseudoscience experts and creating "science" out of thin air to validate their need for the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just brought this up in the other EU/Elenin thread, but I would like your answer as well. If Elenin is "causing" earthquakes due to an electric universe, why didn't Comet West destroy the world in 1975? Comet West was discovered in 1975, the same year it last reached perihelion. We have since learned that Comet West has an aphelion distance of 70,000 AU. This is 70 times the distance of Elenin's aphelion distance. It has also been calculated to have an orbital period of several hundred thousand years, potentially over a million. Once again this is several magnitudes greater than Elenin's. So, if Elenin is able to produce earthquakes due to the distance and time it has traveled, then one would be forced to assume that Comet West would be able to produce earthquakes magnitudes greater than Elenin. However, I am not seeing multiple 9.0 and 10.0 earthquakes occurring during that year.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

The one who you're quoting, is not the only speaker for EU theory, nor is this thread relating specifically to what Elenin will do, its putting in some puzzle pieces and asking questions. Because this comet is getting a lot of hype, and those trajectories on the notes where really interesting as is the movie deep impact, and their fixation with numbers, 3, 6, 9, 9/11, 3/11 10/11.

I think we should be paying attention. I personally believe that the main engine behind what may be going to happen, will be PTB related, OR, that they are amping up a cosmic cycle that is long known, with technology, that is capable of destroying this planet and all life on it.

This is bringing up questions, to consider.

As to what one person says, or believes about each item, I'm not going to run with that. I don't trust anyone. I trust my family. When I get to know someone, I can, overtime, trust things about them, both negative and positive with some. I trust that in everyone there is Light, that there is still a semblance of their soul and their need to progress, though not sure if everyone can be reached by other humans if they're too far gone in harming others, but that our awareness and prayers can help. But trust one person's beliefs, and that he himself has done enough research on all aspects of the world including nwo and the bases built, and been able to piece the puzzle together? Not A Chance!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Take a look at this article by Dr. Mark Sircus and his comments on information from Nasa. This information is dated May 2011 and sound very scary indeed. I myself don't know what to beleive anymore.

www.activistpost.com...

Scrolling right down it gives information re: where you will be safe and a whole host of other stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wait, so why dont other comets that pass us by cause earthquakes, or CME's?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Take a look at this article by Dr. Mark Sircus and his comments on information from Nasa. This information is dated May 2011 and sound very scary indeed. I myself don't know what to beleive anymore.

www.activistpost.com...

Scrolling right down it gives information re: where you will be safe and a whole host of other stuff.

That article is 99% nonsense. About the only thing he gets right is the name of the comet.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

I don't know or trust even, the ones compiling that info. Its just as possible they used their own scalar waves to create an earthquake and blame it on a comet. This thread is not about saying ELENIN did it, or will do it, its a look at some questions about comets, especially looking at Elenin, their potential within an EU universe as they carry EM loads, electrical loads like a capicator. I read some very controversial things relating to the supposed doctor who published the links between elenin allignments and earthquakes. But I can't find the article on the other forum, there was a video that really debunked him and his claim to the royal throne of Hungary. Can a comet cause an earthquake, if it had a huge charge? Probably. Did Elenin? Don't know.

I found something: irna.lautre.net...

This is why Elenin is a big concern for me. Its being hyped up, by bloodline related folk, even put on a bank note.

If somethings start to happen in October and get blamed on Elenin, I would be telling everyone that it was a cover story, a false flag operation, for their own technology. I do believe all this hype and the dates involved, lead to something being planned in those months. Stalking up on food, water, and alternative energy, ie. solar panels to jump start a electromagnetic generator, that keeps on running might be good. But if you want, stick with solar and wind. Parabolic mirrors and sterling engines.

China has a few interesting things put out every now and then: www.alibaba.com...

With that being said, I'm still going to look at a long range of ideas concerning Elenin, under the EU theory only though. Its worth examining as possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join