It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin, Take a look at this, More to Consider.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There are things about comets that NASA themselves have written articles about, that they don't behave themselves, follow expectation, perform mysteriously. In fact they seem to fit into the role of a capacitor, and are part of the strong evidence for the Electric Universe Theory.

endgametime.wordpress.com...

A capacitor is a device for storing electric charge. Comets are electric cosmic capacitors that gather and store energy as they pass through space. Comets are electromagnetically connected to the sun and planets by EM ropes (JPL, 2005). Extreme EM fields can cause earthquakes. Elenin’s line up position with the Earth and sun correlates Earth seismicity. This is what HAARP research is based upon. EM energy lubricates fault lines and can cause fault slippage. The reason Elenin is causing quakes when other comets do not is because Elenin has been in deep space a long time gathering electrons and storing energy for discharging to the sun at perigee...

The infrared signature for comet Elenin suggests the electrical charge Elenin is carrying is so large that when the comet dumps its capacitance, the resulting photon flare up will engulf the Earth as the Earth passes through the tail. The evidence is in Nasa’s google sky infrared image of Elenin. When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky. The infrared image indicates Elenin’s infrared electrical signature is 17 million miles across with xray jets extending over 100 million miles from Elenin. Elenin will pass the Earth at 21 million miles. When Elenin flares and dumps its electron load (electricity) to the sun, the photon flash will be so great that it will instantly turn everything on the Earth’s surface into light. Don’t worry though. There is a lot more action before we evaporate....

See the waves of light propagating across the page from high to low frequency. The light appears polarized and includes all wavelengths. This is what ELE brings us, high intensity polarized light that is out of phase with our space-time dimension. The blue wave represents the light of all wavelengths in phase with the earth. The red wave represents light from ELE. The light from ELE is about 30 degrees out of phase as shown on the bill. Matter 30 degrees out of phase is not visible in our space-time dimension. Now lets take a look at the 50. ...

The French Franc Note
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6e7d549600.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ccd1106afea.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
It appears that Elenin under infared is carrying quite a large EM electrical charge, and in the Electric Universe Theory, comets are capacitors, also NASA's own research has suggested as such concerning comets. This comet is carrying enough charge to create possible earthquakes in allignments, and it may do some serious damage to our electrical, or cause a surge via the sun in CME's, there is so much to consider regarding Elenin, and how its role could add to increasing frequency of earth changes, even to pole shift levels. Thanks to Benedict9 its name becomes 11/9, or 9/11, a code for this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.

That it was put on a Franco note with a symbol that matched the orbit is notable.

Nikola Tesla and The Electric Universe

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

1/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

Everything that I'm going to report to you today are facts pertaining to comets are taken from NASA's own websites and publishes peer reviewed papers ... most of this is going to come from something called the deep impact mission.

2/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

3/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

4/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

5/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

6/6 Comets - Not What We Expected

supporting evidence here:
sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
wow the trajectory on the bill is the same.....wtf.....dont worry allofasudden cometknowitalls will crawl out to authoritatively bash your post....there are some trajectories on some other bills too cant remember which one,,amsterdam maybe?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have to wonder is this is causing the elevated electron levels we have endured for the last 3 days. With such a massive electrical charge built up, I would think it would be more of a light show when it came into close proximity to other objects.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I seen this one before.
Can't remember the name but it was another comet or something like that.
Sorry.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The biggest problem I'm having with your post, is this:

When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky.

and I have that problem because of this:

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by amateur Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010

source

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Nice finds. I'm not to worried though. If its an extinction level event then i'm gonna die anyhow.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Yikes

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

When Elenin was 14 AUs away on June 14, 2007, Nasa photographed the comet when they took the infrared image for google sky.

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a long-period comet discovered by amateur Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin on December 10, 2010

source

I didn't write this, I was sent this. But it has some very good information to consider about the universe and comets. And that its on the Franco is something else altogether, it makes it an important piece of info, that even the French Authorities are trying to release.

Also, one must wonder how many amateur astronomers are really making discoveries that NASA does not already know about.

This gives different locations all the way back to 1600.

Considering that this info is out, it does make one wonder how long NASA has known about this, and how much is being buried.

www.librarising.com...

2007 - 2011 Virgo(4.5 years)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRage

Nice finds. I'm not to worried though. If its an extinction level event then i'm gonna die anyhow.

I'm not really worried now personally, I was just watching this new video in which Elenin himself debunks any suggestion of problems.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-7-2011 by Ramcheck because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by Ramcheck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
This is the only theory on Elenin I've really considered. I read this blog www.thunderbolts.info...
and it gives incite into this idea.

I don't think Elenin is a giant planet coming to cause chaos, but quite possibly a magnetically/electrically charged rock may have some effect on us when in alignment.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I understand that you didn't write it, that's why I cited it as external text. I agree that the issue of the French note is puzzling, and have no further comment until I can find an article explain what it's SUPPOSED to be. But I see what it looks like, no doubt about it.

Giving different locations of something in retrospect isn't hard using the proper mathematics. Also, they can give those locations, but can't confirm them for sure no matter what considering the possibilities of it being knocked off course at various points, or pulled off balance and such.
edit on 23-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

source

EXACTLY!!!!! This is the proof in the pooding that they have known about it for quite some time and then made up the whole found by a Russian with a curiously sporty name.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

source

EXACTLY!!!!! This is the proof in the pooding that they have known about it for quite some time and then made up the whole found by a Russian with a curiously sporty name.

yeah, or it's proof in the pudding that it was discovered by Mr. Elenin in 2010 and the rest is complete pseudoscientific bollocks...
edit on 23/7/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.spitzer.caltech.edu...

Here is an interesting article about NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope, infared, 2007 concerning comet holmes:

In November of 2007, Reach noticed a lot of fine silicate dust, or crystallized grains smaller than sand, like crushed gems. He noted that this particular observation revealed materials similar to those seen around other comets where grains have been treated violently, including NASA's Deep Impact mission, which smashed a projectile into comet Tempel 1; NASA's Stardust mission, which swept particles from comet Wild 2 into a collector at 13,000 miles per hour (21,000 kilometers per hour), and the outburst of comet Hale-Bopp in 1995.

"Comet dust is very sensitive, meaning that the grains are very easily destroyed, said Reach. "We think the fine silicates are produced in these violent events by the destruction of larger particles originating inside the comet nucleus."

They probably took infared pictures of it then.

Here it says: www.jpl.nasa.gov...

February 21, 2007

NASA's Spitzer Space Telescope has captured for the first time enough light from planets outside our solar system, known as exoplanets, to identify molecules in their atmospheres. The landmark achievement is a significant step toward being able to detect possible life on rocky exoplanets and comes years before astronomers had anticipated.

"This is an amazing surprise," said Spitzer project scientist Dr. Michael Werner of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif. "We had no idea when we designed Spitzer that it would make such a dramatic step in characterizing exoplanets."

Spitzer, a space-based infrared telescope, obtained the detailed data, called spectra, for two different gas exoplanets. Called HD 209458b and HD 189733b, these so-called "hot Jupiters" are, like Jupiter, made of gas, but orbit much closer to their suns.

It seems they were doing some intense photography in 2007 and made a lot of discoveries.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

The elevated electron levels is from a solar wind stream coming from the sun.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yet, comets, especially in the Elecrtric Universe, and their observations of comets seem to fit with the role of capacitor, AFFECT STARS.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I think the orbit depicted on the franc is supposed to be Halley's comet.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Scaremongering nonsense. That quote of yours is not from NASA but from a nut site. Comets are not capacitors and electric-universe theory has no foundation in science. The universe is the result of the interaction of three forces, or four if you count electromagnetism and the weak force as two different ones.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join