It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Blocks Oversight of Its Mercenary Army in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
www.wired.com...

I knew that Blackwater wasn't the only security agency Bush was using. I just wonder how much Obama has earmarked in his ideal budget for these entities.
A better better question. Do these guys still get paid if the budget doesn't pass??

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
What about you DISSOLVE those SOBs.

No mercenaries. Get the hell out of Iraq... ALL OF IT.

This is another thing Obama should be impeached for, and Bush PROSECUTED for.

How can anyone still vote for Obama after this and many other crimes he's committed is insanity.
edit on 23-7-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

As a retired Soldier, contractors have always chafed my @$$. All the ones I have ran across always have a holier than thou attitude and from what I have seen in action, are not worth a dime that we pay them.

I am sure that there are those who are worth the money, but we will never hear their stories as they are are expendable, with no knowledge of the government.

But for the most part, if the SHTF and the average contractor showed up to save the day, I would immediately throw them into the stockade, until he or she could prove themselves worthy.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You should look into presidential candidate Dr Ron Paul.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is not surprising. The U.S. government, when they promised to pull out of Iraq, was doing what they do best: giving a half-truth. There's no way they will completely leave that country without someone there to mind the store. The U.S. government can't leave well enough alone. They never have, and they never will.

/TOA

new topics

top topics

join