It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Well, they have joined and been over here having a chat. Take a look back over the last couple of pages!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I've been watching and reading.
One thing I'd like to say is that the Norway killer being associated with the PCCTS site probably is bunk or he really was a member and took it to the extreme. I guess we all forget too easily that Jared Loughner was an ATS member?

Another thing is that I don't find it humorous in the least about the HOAX map. You folks are in the Netherlands and you've designed a map of total destruction regarding the US. Let's flip this around. Regardless of the fact that ATS has strict guidelines and would never allow a member to create a map of the Netherlands getting bombed or terrorized by bioweapons, would you guys find it amusing to see that map here of your treasured country? I don't think so.

I've been checking and checking since I saw this thread, but I read this morning on an article about the Norway attack that the Netherlands is supposedly next for an attack. I know it seems as though I'm fear mongering with this since I cannot provide the article, but what if your website HOAX antics have sparked a lot of disinformation and now authorities believe that the Netherlands are next? See how things roll down hill? I saw this article on Drudge or the Daily Mail websites, but the articles about the Norway massacre are changing so frequently that it's difficult to find the one I just read a few hours ago because it's been replaced. I've read the other articles, but they don't mention the Netherlands as being the next suspected target. I'll keep looking though.

In my opinion, you need to put a disclaimer on your site, especially the doom map, that it's a worst case scenario and not an actual agenda.

You need to remember that the terrorist card is still being played by TPTB and people should stop trying to pretend that they're up to no good when they're not unless you actually want to be locked up and interrogated for no reason. Do you really have nothing better to do?

In all honesty, I think Anon should at least shut down your doom map or change it around a bit. Maybe have it show that Florida is going to be turned into a mass prison for people who are trying to flee the US, Georgia is going to be over run by genetically modified fleas from Monsanto's Genetically Engineered Flea Circus, everyone in NY will be struck by a HAARP-like weapon which renders their sense of style useless, and CA has discovered that pot plants prevent earthquakes, so there's going to be a new state law that everyone has to grow at least 20 pot plants in their yard
I'm just sayin'. It would be nice to have some humor with my doom and gloom for a change.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Your translation is far from correct my friend!

Basically i pointed out what I have pointed out before, here in this topic but in Dutch and wit a little bit of sarcasm and cynism that i often use when writing or typing articles / comments over at QFF...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
theres a hidden link on the first page above the artants logo it takes you to youtube and a video of the ninth gate anyone care to allaborate

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by baphometjahbulon

Thanks, Indeed I presume you are not. would it be that I spoke dutch I would probably join your site also, as it can be tiring sometimes.

Many on here have interest in many various areas, as you will have seen. Some are more reactionary than others. Other just like a bit of doom and gloom.

But when they see a map of the US with nuke pictures (I am not from the US, and nor are many members here) they tend to get very twitchy.

Sometime here. everything is a conspiracy, even coffee adverts (seriously, this has been) but it whiles away the hours, and some very beneficial information for that areas that interest me have been gleaned. So its not all mad and bad!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JT FLY
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Maybe its not saying a full shift occurrence but what if there are some sort of measuring devices that have confirmed that the shift has begun? Shift doesnt happen in one day but perhaps earth has shifted a degree or two so far.
the shift has begun we already know that. we just don`t know how long it take and wether theres a tipping point theres a simulation online someplace showing that the anomaly in the south atlantic is the start

i think its a scare tactic to provoke thought from what the dutchilluminati guy is saying...but its defo not a battle plan. in fact.....i'd bet your life on it

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I do get your points that you are trying to make, but the word is out now, so it will spread and people will find out is is fake and just there to show you how easy it is to let people think there is a big conspiracy going on!

It is not the first time, we did the same thing a while ago with the Galactic Federation and the Crystal Cathedral in California by spreading rumours that the crystal church from the hour of power would be the new HQ for the galactic federation...

People need to wake up! And yes it maybe a bit radical to use maps of the US and nuclear related stuff, but on the other hand without using the map we would not draw the attention of people to point out what we mean!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by aka_angrygoose

Dude, please wake up!?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Cool story bro.

This was posted a year or so ago. If you google search some of the words, you get a few names. Seems like some underground art project or alternate reality game.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

"...we would not draw the attention of the people to point out what we mean!"

Why do you feel it is necessary to point any of it out? What exactly is your purpose?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs

Originally posted by JT FLY
reply to post by Aceofclubs

Maybe its not saying a full shift occurrence but what if there are some sort of measuring devices that have confirmed that the shift has begun? Shift doesnt happen in one day but perhaps earth has shifted a degree or two so far.
the shift has begun we already know that. we just don`t know how long it take and wether theres a tipping point theres a simulation online someplace showing that the anomaly in the south atlantic is the start

..but its defo not a battle plan. in fact.....i'd bet your life on it

i think its a scare tactic to provoke thought from what the dutchilluminati guy is saying.====> Finally!

Yes indeed. These times require another THOUGHTS pattern! Really, i'm serious. This is beyond conspiracy. (not that map but current times and events)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
(....)
Make of that what you will. Personally speaking, it just geeks.

Aren't we all?

But seriously, we've come over to explain the ideas behind the pccts and QFF websites as there seemed to be some misunderstanding.
As Baphomet said, we may just have joined today but we're long-time readers and also well-versed in the world of the occult, conspiracies and the like.

Again, there's nothing to sell and the "Cease & Desist!" notice is of course laughable as we're NOT trying to "lure people away from ATS". If our site was in English, then perhaps ..... but it's not our intention and you'll have to take my (our) word for that I'm afraid.
If that's not enough, then I have no longer any business on this site.

WRT the various links on the pccts page: all part of the joke and yes, I can appreciate the problem some of you have with the "joke".
After all, it IS your homeland that is "targeted". OTOH: it is a warning as well.

I personally wouldn't have any problem if it were the Netherlands that were "targeted" this way. Because it is too much of balooney to be true.
And I for one would appreciate it if the people responsible for said website came over to *our* turf and explained in our native language that it's all a joke and a warning, given in good spirit.

I believe in INTENTIONS. I hope ours is clear now and I hope you guys can appreciate the idea behind it.

Namasté!
edit on 24-7-2011 by FreeElectron because: typo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by baphometjahbulon
reply to post by Afterthought

I do get your points that you are trying to make, but the word is out now, so it will spread and people will find out is is fake and just there to show you how easy it is to let people think there is a big conspiracy going on!

It is not the first time, we did the same thing a while ago with the Galactic Federation and the Crystal Cathedral in California by spreading rumours that the crystal church from the hour of power would be the new HQ for the galactic federation...

People need to wake up! And yes it maybe a bit radical to use maps of the US and nuclear related stuff, but on the other hand without using the map we would not draw the attention of people to point out what we mean!

Are you trying to wake people up or spread confusion?

Most ATS members are quite bright and can easily debunk info and websites. You guys didn't even show up until page 8. Are you sure this isn't for your own humor and enjoyment? I'm sure it has to have some element of fun watching people try to dig and dig only to discover that your site is just a swift kick in the donkey.

Teach people something? Wake people up? Let me teach you something.

The majority of the human population aren't like us or you. People like the ones on this site and your site are like pitbulls. We grab on and don't let go until we figure something out. The rest of the world has the attention span on the fleas I mentioned who are going to invade Georgia. They see something, come to their conclusions without researching, and then tell the next zombie they know. This zombie tells the next zombie. The authorities like zombies. Zombies only watch the MSM, then back to their regularly scheduled programs.

Get it?

You have to be less subtle if you want to wake people up. You like Anon? Watch them and learn. They aren't subtle.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm sure someone did a whois lookup by now, but just incase

www.whois.net...

owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

mate im already awake i know theres idiots out there that take things to the extreme on both sides of the fence so in which manor do you mean i need to "wake up"

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

They did, and the people from that site are here. Please recap from page 8!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join