It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PCCTS horrific scary website - does anyone know anything about this?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aceofclubs
im trying to get in the mem area.

any ideas?

666?

Gosh darn nazis does anyone still doubt that the Governments of the world is undercover nazis?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Something doesn't seem right here.

I am going to go with my gut and say that this is simply shenanigans by someone else. Why would a website post his "manifesto" before the authorities were able to seize it as some sort of evidence?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
and why is anything linking to it disappearing off other forums as fast as they can post em, youtube video keeps disappearing also. This stuff is real, at least here they just locked my thread so it'll fall off page 1, they didn't delete it or ban me, yet anyway.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

I've seen that same interactive map posted here at ATS before, but I can't remember which thread. It was quite awhile ago, and I don't remember it being in connection to the Illuminati or the Knights Templar. In fact, one of the explanations was that it was part of military war games.

I wish I could remember which thread it was.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
after watching this guys movie, I really believe he thinks he's a crusader in the holy war

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Made it to here but always loop back to the beginning, perhaps is is geo tagging ip address, try with euro ip?

www.quofataferunt.com...

the map is just insane!!!

translate.google.com... ion%3Dcom_community%26view%3Dregister

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I have seen that map before here on ATS.
I believe it had all the same info as this one. Nothing but hyped hysteria and nonsense. Us Americans should start making fear mongering sites about us attacking the entire world with nukes and see how hysterical they would get...
As for everything else, I've got to see more of it to give an honest review.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I found this on that forum, think it could be a clue?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
And again, look at my other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and watch the video:

www.youtube.com...

it's all tied together

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you click on the map (pick any state) and scroogle some of the numbers that appear in the drop down box below the map they take you to some interesting links such as:

www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/oplan-5027.htm

OPLAN 5027

OPLAN 5027 is the US-ROK Combined Forces Command basic warplan. Under Operations Plan 5027 (CINCUNC/CFC OPLAN 5027), the United States plans to provide units to reinforce the Republic of Korea in the event of external armed attack. These units and their estimated arrival dates are listed in the Time Phased Force Deployment List (TPFDL), Appendix 6, to Annex A to CINCUNC/CFC OPLAN 5027. The TPFDL is updated biennially through U.S./ROK agreements. CINCUNC/CFC OPLAN 5027 is distributed with a SECRET-U.S./ROK classification.

I also found links to ATS while checking out those references. I believe it was a thread about Illuminati spelled backwards takes you to another strange website. Been there done that. It was interesting though.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Diogeneser because: none

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Now that we've seen what 1 member of this website was capable of with his bombing and shooting, what do you think they have planned for Aug. 8th or 9th?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

yes you have and here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... so it seems it has made a come back. Well, now that is back, and we are still here, then this was a big scam and nothing but a fear tactic, i thought then i would be a July 4th event, come and gone.

edit on 24-7-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
I found this on that forum, think it could be a clue?

That looks like it's from Calleman's mayan calendar. Calleman's Matrix
edit on 24-7-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by AMANNAMEDQUEST because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The references to C/2010 X1 in the interactive map are talked about in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... . Not sure if this is a honeypot, diversion or viral advertising campaign. I would not expect such plans to be in the public domain if they where legitimate. There may be some truth sprinkled in it, but not all of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I've hear the Illuminati are so cocky that they put it all out there because they don't really care if you know, they feel you can't stop them.

Maybe the elenin threat on the map has to do with the virus talked about in above thread
edit on 24-7-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In fact, let me give you an example:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

I'm curious to find if this underlined post was placed before or after the bombing, but I'm too tired to investigate it tonight. Maybe in the morning if no one else has done it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Going through their webpage found a hidden link....

Hidden link location:

Hidden Link Click Here!

And inside there you get redirected to:

"secret page"

In here could we please try gain acsess... want to se whats beyound that portal... i watched the youtube movie and they generaly they dont care if pepole know about their activitys.

I saw also they where supporters of anonymus. or what ever that hacker group is called.

Could we please try to force acsess here ? it would be awesome

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Going to make a site map.
All right, besides what was already mentioned we have an Encrypted Illuminati Message pdf file stored on their website.
edit on 24-7-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The interactive map looks to me as if it is a prediction map of what will happen in the event of some kind of cataclysm. Most of the us will be wiped out by nuclear war but it seems this is just the most likely scenario. Looks as if another prediction was destruction by vomit elenin which looks to be accepted as not plausible by the creator and collaborators. Texas looks to escape fairly unharmed by becoming its own nation, if you notice states that have huge secret military bases like area 51 they are not thought to be destroyed by nuclear war. If I am correct about my idea then it seems that these states are left alone because the destroyer is either aware of the information and does not want to risk its destruction, or the destroyer is the us government and wants to preserve the information.

If you look at the map I ask you to think of reason why the map creator might think these events could or will occur. The url does say plan but this could be a way to troll and attract more viewers.

Hmm, if this is a prediction map for most probable cataclysmic events, why would Georgia be wiped out by biological weapons rather than the commonly occurring nuclear war. Any thoughts, I don't know much about Georgia except that the weather channel is based in Atlanta? What about infrastructure or agriculture. Why might Georgia be spared of nuclear destruction.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join