It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible threat to humanity and the conspiracy to hide it all

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You see, when a space objects comes down, who knows whats inside it. Now, lets say that this frozen lake has several or more of these space rocks in it and they have some sort of viruses in them that attack the Negative blood types which cause the peoples immune system to be weakened to all forms of diseases. The POSITIVE blood types are immune to this activity and go on as normal. The viruses in the rocks also infect all forms of life on the planet with the NEGATIVE blood types. What if ELENIN and all that space stuff from the tail of, out there come down to earth to infect those with NEGATIVE blood types? Now what does this have to do with the NAZI'S? It is a known fact that they wanted to make a super race. It is a known fact that they were curious of the past and facts of past peoples inventions,creations and of a super race. It is a known fact that the nazi's traveled to antarctic to find these secrets. It is a known fact that they exsperimented on people. What if they found it? IN THESE ROCKS. The one thing that makes or turns us humans, with the POSITIVE blood types, to be supirior in the ammune system and fight off all diseases and makes everything function properly so that we can think, reason better and have a higher intellect. SOUND CRAZY YET? ASK yourself this question. WHY is it that special space ROCKS are very, very,very valuable? ASK YOURSELF ANOTHER QUESTION, why is it that alot of people even the bible thumpers and people on the net. talking about a mind blowing exsperience to your soul and very existance. Could this virus or whatever it is be the cause of this and that is why they call it ALIEN. Meanning out of this world of earth? Why on earth, did this pop into my head.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
OK. so what of all the people who have one Rh- parent but are Rh+? Also, how do they know 40% die and 60% have strange changes to their DNA unless a large sample was already infected? You don't just have dozens, if not more, people die without a whole bunch of others knowing about it. The whole thing sounds more like a Hollywood script than a basis in reality.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
This thread's left me utterly baffled. Gotta be the most disjointed thing I've seen on this site yet. First off, the only thing that the Rh factor (specifically the RhD protein) has been proven to affect outside of transfusion groupings is the effect of a latent Toxplasma gondii infection on the motor skills/reaction times. Nothing about HIV, nothing about cloning. You want to change minds on that, bring actual academic papers, not speculation.

As for the Antarctic virus, it's highly improbable that it'd be able to infect humans, since Lake Vostok's been sealed for anywhere between 400,000 to 25 million years. For reference, anatomically modern Homo sapiens has only been around for 200,000 years or so. It can't really be a zoonosis either, because of the time it takes to jump the species barrier (32,000 years for Simian Immunodeficiency Virus to jump to humans and cause HIV, give or take). And as for the supposed effects, very few viral infections affect human brain chemistry, and I'm relatively sure that it's impossible for 40% of infected to die and 60% grow more intelligent. Biology just doesn't work like that.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
This thread's left me utterly baffled. Gotta be the most disjointed thing I've seen on this site yet. First off, the only thing that the Rh factor (specifically the RhD protein) has been proven to affect outside of transfusion groupings is the effect of a latent Toxplasma gondii infection on the motor skills/reaction times. Nothing about HIV, nothing about cloning. You want to change minds on that, bring actual academic papers, not speculation.

As for the Antarctic virus, it's highly improbable that it'd be able to infect humans, since Lake Vostok's been sealed for anywhere between 400,000 to 25 million years. For reference, anatomically modern Homo sapiens has only been around for 200,000 years or so. It can't really be a zoonosis either, because of the time it takes to jump the species barrier (32,000 years for Simian Immunodeficiency Virus to jump to humans and cause HIV, give or take). And as for the supposed effects, very few viral infections affect human brain chemistry, and I'm relatively sure that it's impossible for 40% of infected to die and 60% grow more intelligent. Biology just doesn't work like that.

so tell me since you have been around so long. How do you know this as a FACT. and it is melting NOW. AND scientists are taking water samples. HOW ELSE do you think they got the info in the first place.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
BIOLOGY does not work like that, who are you? MR, EINSTIEN in the human anotomy and chemistry biology. OR A disinfo agent.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Here is a quote from a thread I had done on possible autoimmune diseases associated with the RH-.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The HLA-B27 Genetic Marker is said to have protective properties that guard against the progression of HIV. It is said, that people with this gene do not have the right proteins for the HIV virus to bind with. The HLA - B27 Marker is most often found in people with O- Blood.

The HIV block is not a part of the O- but the HLA-B27 block is associated with O-.

source: www.rhnegativeregistry.com...

I don't know what it is about this particular subject but the original thread about the mystery virus is even more disjointed. It got up to 94 pages before it was closed.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Nobody's hit into Vostok yet. The Russians have a borehole most of the way down, but can't punch in for fear of contaminating the environment. They plan to breach the last 50 yards in December 2011. As for the biological aspects, look at any other viral infection known to man. Ebola, HIV, influenza, whatever you care to name. You don't get two entirely different effects. Either nothing happens, or you get sick. The only thing I can think of that'd be even close to similar to this would be malaria and the sickle-cell gene, but that's a genetic factor and a parasite.

posted on Jul, 30 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
there was a thread not so long ago, made by Amalgam. Amalgam posted some (slightly encoded to give him some time - he claims that he needs to be on the move to stay safe) info on ATS some time ago. this is the info he spreads:
i1099.photobucket.com...

he claimed to post from russia - that was confirmed by one of ATS mods. screenshot of that, before whole thread got deleted, together with screens of several other posts and emails can be found here:
s1099.photobucket.com...

this is the thread discussing info provided by Amalgam, currently closed:

this is a summary of that topic by seeker11:

this is one recent thread about weird meeting/possible preparations for some event, involving both CDC and NASA:

now, before you'll reject all this as a hoax, few things to consider:

1. one of the posters in thread discussing Amalgam's info basically made a threat, making reference to Sergej Kiprijanov and AFFITECH
2. Koltsovo really has a research center able to conduct such tests
3. chinese not believing in this stuff aren't anything unusual - especially considering the fact they may well know it's true, just leave it alone, watching how the world deals with it. why? because they won't be affected.

Rh negative blood types are much less in proportion of Asian populations (0.3%) than they are in White (15%).

en.wikipedia.org...

4. CDC and NASA in one room, not so long before C/2010 X1 arrival

we can go on and on, there are few other 'coincidences' mentioned in the thread discussing that info.

now, what if those in the know knew about it all long time ago? what if Nibiru is a hoax? what if it's one big lie? lets see possible implications:

1. since Nibiru is all doom and gloom scenario, people may well fall for it. heck, even i did.
2. people will wait for its arrival - when they'll see something else, while not seeing Nibiru anywhere when they expect it to come, they will claim that object is Nibiru.
3. if the object is small and 'innocent', not posing - by official statements - any threat to earth, that is not being on direct collision course, people will fall for Nibiru even more - looking for doom and gloom scenario.
4. since they are mostly naive, and sometimes - gently speaking - silly - they will mix topics even more, claiming that it's a brown dwarf. Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, Northwood is a name of a brown dwarf - or so i've heard.

so, what have we now? everytime someone mentions Elenin, someone else mentions Nibiru or brown dwarf, or both. they often don't even know how to spell 'Nibiru' correctly, ridiculing such topics even more. what's the result?

1. if discussion considers C/2010 X1 to be Nibiru or brown dwarf, it's epic fail from the start
2. if discussion considers C/2010 X1 to be a comet named Elenin, it's not finding anything dangerous in it - after all it'll pass by in safe distance, right?

since most people look for doom and gloom scenario, Nibiru/brown dwarf variant is a lot more popular, ridiculing whole topic beyond belief and making all discussions about Elenin look like some doom and gloom crap not worth reading.

if Amalgam's story is right, it's quite possible that Nibiru is a hoax, designed to save some time for those that know the truth. if that's the case, well. it's damn well done.

thoughts?

ps. since the first time i wrote this, i was thinking about few things, trying to find some additional info. the things i've found aren't anything new nor groundbreaking, but when the dots get connected, well.

on one hand, there's upcoming Contagion movie. now, whole story spread by Amalgam tells us about a virus attacking people with Rh- blood types - and Rh factor relates to Rhesus macaque - a monkey.

Based on the serologic similarities Rh factor was later also used for antigens, and anti-Rh for antibodies, found in humans such as the previously described by Levine and Stetson. Although differences between these two sera were shown already in 1942 and clearly demonstrated in 1963, the already widely used term "Rh" was kept for the clinically described human antibodies which are different from the ones related to the Rhesus monkey. This real factor found in Rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system (antigen LW, antibody anti-LW) in honor to the discoverers.

en.wikipedia.org...

now, watch carefully this trailer.

nice little monkey there. seems a little bit out of place, doesn't it? what's the purpose of putting Rhesus macaque in Contagion trailer? remember, those in the know like playing their games with facts hidden right in front of our eyes. also, notice the number 104400 - what can it possibly mean? anything? somehow i highly doubt it means nothing.

on the other hand, chinese claim there's something behind Elenin. Dr. Mensur Omerbashich claims that alignments of Elenin with other solar system bodies are closely related to earthquakes on Earth.
sites.google.com...
i'm not a scientist, so i cannot really validate his math, but if Elenin is indeed as small as we're expected to believe, then something doesn't add up. those alignments do match with big earthquakes on Earth in recent times. that means that either Elenin is much heavier than we're told, or something really is hiding behind it, possibly something dark enough to avoid being noticed by amateur astronomers around the world (and no, i'm not poiting my finger at brown dwarf). what is really going on here? is there something behind Elenin, that we're not supposed to find out about unless it'll be too late? are those in the know aware that people are not buying Nibiru/brown dwarf stories and that some are kinda suspicious about comet Elenin and the fact that its small mass doesn't really explain why big earthquakes on Earth match its alignments with other solar system bodies? is the whole blood type-related virus story told by Amalgam and pointed at by hollywood just a very well designed hoax to keep us from noticing something even bigger? or is there more than one factor to this story, one being a virus, and the other something we're not aware of yet?
edit on 23-7-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

The first one on top go to says it attacks the bloods a-,o-,b-,ab-. Why is it do some people think that the POSITIVE TYPES GET ATTACKED. Did you even read the first article that was posted?

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Oh man do I like your vibe ,play it agian you nutty bugger----that was awsome and I get that warm tingly feeling when I read it.

methinks you are on to something big here ,soldier on .Kudos>
edit on 3-8-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Sorry to pester, but, I had about 8 replies in this thread (and, maybe 4 this could apply to) - did you mean this one? (and, thanks for the props):

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
So, I've only recently started seeing all this talk of blood types, auto-immune diseases and deleted threads...

Well, here's some food for thought:

I was able to pull (from another such ATS thread) this comment on photo bucket, that claims the same October '09 discovery of a virus in Antarctica that I've seen elsewhere, multiple times, and that it ...

attacks only the negative blood types, with the following results:
- 40% death
- 60% development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of Viruses known to man. The virus also modifies the DNA of the infected, causing aging to be dramatically slowed down, Along with higher levels attained in intelligence.

So, Most estimates have the total world population exceeding 7 BILLION by 2012.

If you check the Rh distribution of all bloodtypes across the world population (of which roughly 1/3 of total pop as sample size [Source: Wiki]), you see that equates to less than 9.5% of us.

Now, allowing for a +/- 1% flub factor on the Rh % and a possible flip on the 60/40 survival #s, you are left with anywhere between 1/4 and half a a billion people, left - assuming the unfortunate negative Rhs and all positive Rhs are eliminated, through auto-immune disorders & illnesses (isn't that what is being implied, really)

This would neatly bring us just below the 500,000,000 world population figure asserted by the Georgia Guidestones that helps us maintain the "perpetual balance with nature."

What can I say. I like numbers. Thought these were interesting.

A (Un)natural 'culling' of sorts, or reclamation by the 'pure bloods', if you will...?

Interesting to think about, anyway.

[This, was another post I made on another similar thread, that got buried in other discussion]

'Cause, if you liked that, you may want to check the discussion we had on the inevitable population reduction and de-volution that's likely to occur (as it has, many times before).

[substitute CME for nuclear disaster, obv]
edit on 8/18/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This is what cracks me up so much about Alex Jones.

This guy may be a little abrasive and arrogant in his delivery, but the sad (and scary) part is, he's generally been right about everything. From polluting our food and water, to efforts to retract our 2nd Amendment rights, to hidden legislation, to police state efforts, to staged terrorism, and on and on.

(really, if you don't like this guy, and many people don't, that's fine - and, understandable - but, you better listen up, 'cause this guy knows his sh:t - any time he mentions a law, and event, a scandal, a date... do your own research and follow up, this guy is right, WAY more than he isn't)

But, the problem is, AJ is so focus'd on the how, what and when, he's not answering the most basic question of all... WHY?

His research team digs deep and determine what the overall goal of certain actions/legislation by TPTB, but he's never stopped to think about WHY it is necessary for these things to happen.

Why?! Because, preparations must be made by the 'extremely fortunate' to carry on our civilization and way of life. SOMEthing is coming, take your pick: unimaginable climate change, nuclear disaster, electrical grid failure, Elinin/cosmic forces, etc, etc, etc...

And, the folks who are in a position to, must do EVERYthing they can to insure our species carries on (just as it has before, many times). And in order to DO that, they must control a population that is 1) far too big, and 2) way to rebellious that may stand in the way of their efforts to 'carry on' (get your guns, lock troublemakers up, soft kill the pop, etc)

Make sense, now?

edit on 8/18/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
derailing of this thread has ended already? good.

for those that didn't bother to read the first post, do it now and please don't jump into conclusions just yet.

done?

good. now read this:
and this:
and this:
www.eutimes.net...

all that YU55 doom hype is just that - a hype, or in the worst case, a psyop to take away our focus from what's really going on here. i guess we'll just have to wait and see - if suddenly in upcoming days a 'contagion scenario' will happen, then we'll know what all that 9th november stuff is really being prepared for.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Your third link is a Sorcha Faal article. The same article is on his/her website. That's probably the reason all the threads are getting deleted.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

i was kinda feeling that smell. still, there's something weird:
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...
www.armytimes.com...

apparently, there's some truth in that story. why is it covered in BS and how much BS is in that, who knows.

still, even if we'll reject that link completely, the other two threads are enough of a puzzles fitting in place.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I don't follow how you are connecting the Millay incidence to amalgam's info.

Please explain.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

since that story came from sorcha faal, there's probably no connection. still, there's quite a number of similarities between his story and what's reported on armytimes, for example FBI involvement, so either he just based his story on some facts, adding tons of BS, or he tries to discredit it in advance before anything goes out. i guess the only method to be sure would be to find the family of that soldier on facebook and ask them. up to that moment, i would say BS with elements of truth but probably unrelated to this topic.

on the other hand, if that story would be true, then the connection would be kinda obvious - military has to prepare to clean up the mess, together with FEMA and other agencies. there was a thread about FEMA, NASA and others preparing for something, i guess i've linked it in first post. really, i don't think we need an article like that from sorcha faal (which in this situation tries to indirectly discredit whole topic - like it's meant to say 'anyone claiming that military and agencies are preparing for some domestic action, is spreading BS, because i'm saying same thing and i'm sorcha faal') - aren't people reporting weird FEMA movements here and there? military vehicles? aren't american troops pulled back to their homeland? what for? do you really believe that government got bored with wars?

my guess is that the # will hit the fan in their backyard, and they just want to be prepared.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

SquirrelNutz,I am impressed with your insights on ALL your comments,in fact I am so impressed I am curious how you managed to find yourself on the path to the perspectives you have been sharing ?

What I mean is you have taken the easiest path possible to your contemplations,and in my experience noone who hasnt personally experienced a new reality can so easily find their path through the disinformation as you seemed to have,even if you simply surf the net your history till now is really interesting me.

The de-volution issue is fact I myself posted about it years ago,I am glad you are aware of the importance of factoring the process into your overall view.

Your grasp of humanities history is unique in that I already am aware of this perspective you are developing because it exactly mirrors my own,hence my curiosity in how you found yourself running a paralell path to my own.

I agree alex Jones has interesting information.

I have seen so much information hit the net in the last five years that it is mind boggoling.

As I alluded to earlier,you need to somehow develop the ability to accept an entirely NEW reality and then you need to decide wether you want to choose to continue to live in your pre-existing singular reality and simply allow the "new"one to run parallel to your own,OR,you can choose to meld the two realities and develop a entire new perspective of your own from the resulting merge.This means you are able to find the path we find ourselves on and some of the people here and on other sites are already on.

The really important issue is discovering HOW we are all finding ourselves on the same page,and believe me there are so many people with tiny pieces of the puzzle that find themselves stuck almost permanently because they DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE NEW REALITY THEY ARE FACED WITH.

And who can blame them?If you threw me a sparkplug how would I ever be able to concieve of an entire car??

But some of us with the advent of the internet and our own choices are discovering that there is a car hiding behind the spark plug and we intuitively know it is a car and how it runs and works.

Good luck on your journey,I have some interesting perspective you might find interesting,u2u me if you are interested.One4all

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

I also read an article (perhaps the same one) that kind of hinted at there being more to that story. However, another story reported that he was attempting to pass info to an undercover agent.

I will err on the side of common sense and say they must have something on Millay. I guess we will have to wait and see what happens with all of this.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join