It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possible threat to humanity and the conspiracy to hide it all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
there was a thread not so long ago, made by Amalgam. Amalgam posted some (slightly encoded to give him some time - he claims that he needs to be on the move to stay safe) info on ATS some time ago. this is the info he spreads:
i1099.photobucket.com...

he claimed to post from russia - that was confirmed by one of ATS mods. screenshot of that, before whole thread got deleted, together with screens of several other posts and emails can be found here:
s1099.photobucket.com...

this is the thread discussing info provided by Amalgam, currently closed:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a summary of that topic by seeker11:

this is one recent thread about weird meeting/possible preparations for some event, involving both CDC and NASA:

now, before you'll reject all this as a hoax, few things to consider:

1. one of the posters in thread discussing Amalgam's info basically made a threat, making reference to Sergej Kiprijanov and AFFITECH
2. Koltsovo really has a research center able to conduct such tests
3. chinese not believing in this stuff aren't anything unusual - especially considering the fact they may well know it's true, just leave it alone, watching how the world deals with it. why? because they won't be affected.

Rh negative blood types are much less in proportion of Asian populations (0.3%) than they are in White (15%).

en.wikipedia.org...

4. CDC and NASA in one room, not so long before C/2010 X1 arrival

we can go on and on, there are few other 'coincidences' mentioned in the thread discussing that info.

now, what if those in the know knew about it all long time ago? what if Nibiru is a hoax? what if it's one big lie? lets see possible implications:

1. since Nibiru is all doom and gloom scenario, people may well fall for it. heck, even i did.
2. people will wait for its arrival - when they'll see something else, while not seeing Nibiru anywhere when they expect it to come, they will claim that object is Nibiru.
3. if the object is small and 'innocent', not posing - by official statements - any threat to earth, that is not being on direct collision course, people will fall for Nibiru even more - looking for doom and gloom scenario.
4. since they are mostly naive, and sometimes - gently speaking - silly - they will mix topics even more, claiming that it's a brown dwarf. Nibiru is supposed to be a planet, Northwood is a name of a brown dwarf - or so i've heard.

so, what have we now? everytime someone mentions Elenin, someone else mentions Nibiru or brown dwarf, or both. they often don't even know how to spell 'Nibiru' correctly, ridiculing such topics even more. what's the result?

1. if discussion considers C/2010 X1 to be Nibiru or brown dwarf, it's epic fail from the start
2. if discussion considers C/2010 X1 to be a comet named Elenin, it's not finding anything dangerous in it - after all it'll pass by in safe distance, right?

since most people look for doom and gloom scenario, Nibiru/brown dwarf variant is a lot more popular, ridiculing whole topic beyond belief and making all discussions about Elenin look like some doom and gloom crap not worth reading.

if Amalgam's story is right, it's quite possible that Nibiru is a hoax, designed to save some time for those that know the truth. if that's the case, well. it's damn well done.

thoughts?

ps. since the first time i wrote this, i was thinking about few things, trying to find some additional info. the things i've found aren't anything new nor groundbreaking, but when the dots get connected, well.

on one hand, there's upcoming Contagion movie. now, whole story spread by Amalgam tells us about a virus attacking people with Rh- blood types - and Rh factor relates to Rhesus macaque - a monkey.

Based on the serologic similarities Rh factor was later also used for antigens, and anti-Rh for antibodies, found in humans such as the previously described by Levine and Stetson. Although differences between these two sera were shown already in 1942 and clearly demonstrated in 1963, the already widely used term "Rh" was kept for the clinically described human antibodies which are different from the ones related to the Rhesus monkey. This real factor found in Rhesus macaque was classified in the Landsteiner-Wiener antigen system (antigen LW, antibody anti-LW) in honor to the discoverers.

en.wikipedia.org...

now, watch carefully this trailer.

nice little monkey there. seems a little bit out of place, doesn't it? what's the purpose of putting Rhesus macaque in Contagion trailer? remember, those in the know like playing their games with facts hidden right in front of our eyes. also, notice the number 104400 - what can it possibly mean? anything? somehow i highly doubt it means nothing.

on the other hand, chinese claim there's something behind Elenin. Dr. Mensur Omerbashich claims that alignments of Elenin with other solar system bodies are closely related to earthquakes on Earth.
sites.google.com...
i'm not a scientist, so i cannot really validate his math, but if Elenin is indeed as small as we're expected to believe, then something doesn't add up. those alignments do match with big earthquakes on Earth in recent times. that means that either Elenin is much heavier than we're told, or something really is hiding behind it, possibly something dark enough to avoid being noticed by amateur astronomers around the world (and no, i'm not poiting my finger at brown dwarf). what is really going on here? is there something behind Elenin, that we're not supposed to find out about unless it'll be too late? are those in the know aware that people are not buying Nibiru/brown dwarf stories and that some are kinda suspicious about comet Elenin and the fact that its small mass doesn't really explain why big earthquakes on Earth match its alignments with other solar system bodies? is the whole blood type-related virus story told by Amalgam and pointed at by hollywood just a very well designed hoax to keep us from noticing something even bigger? or is there more than one factor to this story, one being a virus, and the other something we're not aware of yet?
edit on 23-7-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I read this post twice...

I still have no idea what the central idea that you are trying to deliver is...

Not being mean or trying to be funny, but what are you trying to say?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

"are those in the know aware that people are not buying Nibiru/brown dwarf stories and that some are kinda suspicious about comet Elenin and the fact that its small mass doesn't really explain why big earthquakes on Earth match its alignments with other solar system bodies?"

earthquakes happen. all. the. time. they have nothing to do with celestial bodies. alignments are coincidental, and cause nothing.

www.armaghplanet.com...

This whole business of Comet Elenin’s gravity causing earthquakes when it is aligned with the Earth and other planets is just daft. I imagine that every minute of the day Earth will be “aligned” with at least one other planet and one of the thousands of near Earth objects, many of which are bigger than the comet, you just have to pick a suitable set of objects.

oh, and

what's the purpose of putting Rhesus macque in Contagion trailer?

"science cannot progress without heaps of dead monkeys!" -professor farnsworth
edit on 23/7/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Didn't I just read all this earlier this week? Still not getting it..,.....

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

'it happens, all the time' somehow isn't a claim i tend to believe.
this is something different though:
lanl.arxiv.org...

it seems that in case of his georesonator theory, comet Elenin's mass doesn't really have to be big. interesting.
edit on 23-7-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

seriously?

Thanks for drawing my attention to that document, but surely you’re joking! I started to read it in detail but within a couple of paragraphs it was clear that I was wasting my time. The author makes up his own jargon (“georesonator”, “hyperresonator”) and cherry-picks the statistics he needs to make his theory work and ignores anything which doesn’t fit his theory. There are about 8000 known Near Earth Objects out there, about 500 of these are the same size or larger as Elenin’s nucleus. Some regularly come closer to Earth than this comet. Why single out one little comet as a cause of earthquakes and ignore all these other objects? The “European Royal Society” the author claims to be affiliated with does not exist and the document looks like a proper scientific paper but it isn’t (it hasn’t been peer-reviewed or published in any journal I know of). I took a look at the author’s own website and it is rather sad, full of grandiose historical and scientific claims (he says he has disproven special relativity and quantum mechanics) and allegations of harassment by freemasons, the “Illuminati”, “anglo-zionists” and NASA. Basically, this claim is worthless. Just because someone publishes something on the internet does not make it true!

I tend to doubt a doctor when he claims to be a member of the Bosnian royal family, to be a member of an apparently non-existent “European Royal Society”, picks the data which supports his theory and ignores that which does not, cannot find any scientist anywhere to agree to the slightest degree with his this theory, claims to be persecuted by Freemasons and zionists.

I remain unconvinced.

www.armaghplanet.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mzungu

go and do his work, check all alignments between Earth and other planets, as well as Earth, other planets and comet Elenin, in past years, or perhaps even century, check how those alignments match strong earthquakes on Earth, then show us what percentage of such alignments doesn't match, confirming his 'cherry-picking' of facts.

until then, you're doing exactly what he claims people trying to ridicule his theory do - repeating personal attacks while staying away from the subject of this matter - science.

did you even bother to take a look at that paper?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

go and do his work, check all alignments between Earth and other planets, as well as Earth, other planets and comet Elenin, in past years, or perhaps even century, check how those alignments match strong earthquakes on Earth, then show us what percentage of such alignments doesn't match, confirming his 'cherry-picking' of facts.

i bet i can find alignments with near earth objects for any event in history, it doesn't mean the alignment caused those events.. the 'cherry picking' refers to his ignoring of scientific facts that do not support his model, not to mention the hundreds of other near earth objects in space which for some weird reason don't effect the earth.

by the way, what do you even mean by 'alignment'?

...alignment can be used in two different ways for planets. The first way is typically what people first imagine when they hear the phrase planetary alignment, that is, if viewing the solar system from above (i.e., over the Sun's north pole), the planets form a straight line from the Sun outward. In this scenario as viewed from the Sun, the planet's would fall on top of one another on the sky (i.e., you would see the planet Mercury and all of the other planets would be hidden behind Mercury).

The second type of alignment is one in which the planets follow a straight line traced out on the sky. Since the bright planets lie in virtually the same plane (i.e., their orbital planes all lie within a few degrees of the Earth's orbital plane), they will always appear to follow a straight line on the sky if you extend the line far enough. Indeed, we call this "straight line" the ecliptic (see below), which is represented as a great circle on the sky with the Earth at the center of this circle.

First of all, it is impossible for all the planets to form a straight line out from the Sun (or viewed superimposed on each other in the sky) because each planetary orbit is tilted slightly (and sometimes not slight at all in the case of Pluto) with respect to the Earth's orbit (whose plane we trace out on the night sky as a line completely around the sky and is called the ecliptic). These zealots confuse the term planetary alignment with the more accurate words that should be used, planetary configuration or a loose grouping of the planets in the sky. Actually the event that occurred in 1983 was that the planets (all eight of them -- we are on the ninth, Earth) would be within 96° of each other in the sky -- not in a straight line as most people would misinterpret with the term alignment. To have all of the planets on the same side of the Sun and virtually all within the same quadrant (i.e., 90°) happens approximately once every 200 years -- rare as far as humans are concerned, but not rare as far as the solar system is concerned.

The last series of planetary configurations or perhaps more accurately called multiple planetary conjunctions occurred in the year 2000. Did the Earth tilt over? No. Did tidal forces trigger earthquakes? No. Did the polar ice caps melt? No. Were you even be able to see the conjunctions? Not really.

www.etsu.edu...

until then, you're doing exactly what he claims people trying to ridicule his theory do - repeating personal attacks while staying away from the subject of this matter - science. did you even bother to take a look at that paper?

i'm not attacking him personally, just his ridiculous model. and yes i did read his paper, it quite simply does not make sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
So, I've only recently started seeing all this talk of blood types, auto-immune diseases and deleted threads...

Well, here's some food for thought:

I was able to pull (from another such ATS thread) this comment on photo bucket, that claims the same October '09 discovery of a virus in Antarctica that I've seen elsewhere, multiple times, and that it ...

attacks only the negative blood types, with the following results:
- 40% death
- 60% development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of Viruses known to man. The virus also modifies the DNA of the infected, causing aging to be dramatically slowed down, Along with higher levels attained in intelligence.

So, Most estimates have the total world population exceeding 7 BILLION by 2012.

If you check the Rh distribution of all bloodtypes across the world population (of which roughly 1/3 of total pop as sample size [Source: Wiki]), you see that equates to less than 9.5% of us.

Now, allowing for a +/- 1% flub factor on the Rh % and a possible flip on the 60/40 survival #s, you are left with anywhere between 1/4 and half a a billion people, left - assuming the unfortunate negative Rhs and all positive Rhs are eliminated, through auto-immune disorders & illnesses (isn't that what is being implied, really)

This would neatly bring us just below the 500,000,000 world population figure asserted by the Georgia Guidestones that helps us maintain the "perpetual balance with nature."

What can I say. I like numbers. Thought these were interesting.

A (Un)natural 'culling' of sorts, or reclamation by the 'pure bloods', if you will...?

Interesting to think about, anyway.

[This, was another post I made on another similar thread, that got buried in other discussion]

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I remember when the thread was going on but I did not get the gist of it until now, flawless! This is more than AboveTopSecret, this is Orgasmic! I love this place!

One thing that has never sat well with me is the truth regarding all the Microbiologist being "accidentally" lost over the past decade! Seriously, from one accident to another these folks dropped right off the planet and no one seemed to take much heed except for a short few weeks during the Flu-flu scare of 2009, which no one was ever inoculated for; does anyone remember that? Seriously, I knew it was a hoax (the flu-flu), but the facts of Obama in Mexico meeting the very person that died just days following! OMG, who could have written it so well?

Sadly, I am O+, I just hate to miss out on a good party! I do live with an O- partner and I just cannot wait to share this! So juicy, I just knew there was a way to break our bonds as mere humans! I guess I get to remain the servant as everyone else turns into a superhero!

Am I excluding my empathy for the lost millions? No, most likely if anyone does die from something like this it is Nature running its course; same goes for me! I wonder if more rh+ are more spiritual than rh- ?? That would be interesting to find out; as well it would be fascinating to find out the blood type prevalence of Atheists. Would be an interesting twist!

I totally got the thread and I am completely open to this new paradigm, I won't let go of my Jesus Returning and the whole AC thing, but this really makes for a great probability! Thanks OP! Well done!

Debunkers are probably rh+ and they feel left out! (jmho and speculative as to why something like this offends their sense of thoughts). This is just too exciting to pass up, who wants to debunk fun! Yeah, yeah, I know people dying means not fun, but from the likes of what I already embrace, this is way fun!

S&F
edit on 7/23/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu

i bet i can find alignments with near earth objects for any event in history, it doesn't mean the alignment caused those events.. the 'cherry picking' refers to his ignoring of scientific facts that do not support his model, not to mention the hundreds of other near earth objects in space which for some weird reason don't effect the earth.

You, and possibly many others are thinking wrong. Just because things are BIG does not mean they are "Heavy" in space.

However, things that are Dense, tend to have "gravity".

So just because something is the size of a large bus, compared to other objects as big as say, a air-craft carrier.

The air-craft carrier is made of cork, and the bus is made of solid uranium-232.. Which of the two is going to be greater in density.

It's the denisity most people are not considering in their arguments. Dense objects have pull or "gravity".

Makse sense?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

You, and possibly many others are thinking wrong. Just because things are BIG does not mean they are "Heavy" in space.

ummm... when did i state this?

i'm not disputing that objects with more mass have more gravity. i'm disputing that elenin has the required density to cause any kind of effect on earth. my comment that hundreds of other near earth objects strangely do not effect the earth was made to point out how silly it is for this "Dr" to single out one small comet over every other object out there..

there is no evidence to suggest comet elenin is unusual in density or any other aspect. it's just a comet, and a pretty small one at that.

attacks only the negative blood types, with the following results:
- 40% death
- 60% development of an immune system capable of protecting against all types of Viruses known to man. The virus also modifies the DNA of the infected, causing aging to be dramatically slowed down, Along with higher levels attained in intelligence.

i'm gonna need some better evidence than a photobucket image uploaded by an anonymous conspirator to believe this claim.. it's a pretty gnarly theory, but i doubt it has any grounding in reality..
edit on 24/7/11 by mzungu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

i'm rh+ as well. there's one thing though, something that probably couldn't happen during the tests they did on that virus, because it happens when the virus is out in the wild.

it can, and probably will, mutate, so the fatality rate may be much higher and affecting not only those with rh- blood type.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Thats quite true. The common cold or flu strain usually grabs a particular blood group before mutating to another, ie: A to O then to AB & B. Two of my kids just had a bad dose of the flu, one is O and took 2 weeks to shake it off, the other who is A only had it 3 days. I'm a B and never got it.

If I remember rightly, and I'll have to double check, with the Black Plague in the Middle Ages, it had a major affect on A and O yet B was immune to it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Excellent catch on this. I believe that this movie may have a much deeper meaning beyond the obvious. To the elites who value there current controls and current manipulations there is a quote unquote virus that is spreading across the US or AmericAH-The Called of YAH. It started with One who became Two. The two did become four, then eight... then sixteen and so on and so on... This quote unquote VIRUS that is being spread by "birds" are I believe the Eagles of YAH and this current ruling class including their right arm, namely Hollywood, fears the onslaught that is slowly and steadily occuring and will continue to occur and cannot be stopped.

A very good eye you have to catch the 104400 and it is no cooincidence that the unique number 144000 is the "virus" that the elites fear most and disrespect as the "monkey" in the cage, this also represented in the movie "The 12 Monkeys" representing those foretold as the decendents of the Twelve Tribes of AbrAHam who would make up the 12000 x 12=144000 who would eventually help to aid those in this world to "Get Out of Her My People". The Twelve Monkeys assisted in spreading also a "Virus" by a mad man if you recall... The Virus to the Elites and Hollywood is anything but a negative thing for us all however. We understand that SOMETHING must happen... Anyone who is awake understands that our Food is going to become changed to the point of extinction. Science is manipulating and performing experiments on animals and Humans creating unspeakable changes to the creation of YAH... ask yourself this question: IF THERE IS A FATHER ABOVE... HOW LONG DO YOU THINK HE WILL STAND BY BEFORE HE WIPES AWAY THIS CANCER???? The time is very quickly aproaching. Many will say this is a bunch of b.s. Okay well lets wait and see... Some of you are waking up however to this understanding...

Yes Hollywood loves sending things out in code over and over and only the Elite typically understand what the double meanings are. Most others have no clue and those who are not in the Elite who talk about this are put down and belittled by these others who are confused and uninformed. Yet still MANY are actually waking up. Yes the 144000 warriors of YAH will spread until they are complete if they are not already. When the number is complete and they are fully "sealed" on their foreheads as in scripture then you will see things progress quickly. In fact the 144000 may finally be sealed and the bowls currently being poured out... It is no wonder that the ruling elites now want to make terrorists "white" aka 'everyone else beyond al qaeda' as with the current Oslo incident... One of the greatests Movements of YAH is to occur in "The West". A great awakening is occurring as prophesied and is in fact going viral and Hollywood/Elites are well aware of it. Signs Signs everywhere Signs...

It is Religion/Gov/Hollywood that helped get us all in this mess we are currently in and they understand that the day will soon come when they will be held accountable along with all those who part of her. They believe they can fight what they believe is a "virus" but they will find fortunately for all of us that they cannot...
edit on 7/24/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

This was the thought in the back of my mind throughout that entire thread. It makes a lot of sense. I'll read and participate in this thread since the 2nd long thread was closed without a real explanation.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The original post I think we all sort of agreed was probably bunk.. it made no sense to do what he did .. he encrypted it to give himself time? but yet he stuck around and answered questions for a while.. the only thing his encryption did was delay providing information to people .. yet it was supposed to be urgent..

It made no sense, he also used a simple encryption that any agent would have popped in no time flat, in fact a member had it cracked in no time.. ultimately the encryption served no purpose at all but it gave an interesting hook for the thread which pulled people in..

If he really wanted to get an urgent message out he would have gone about it entirely different.. instead he made it into a little game for people to play with.. I think ultimately if the mods chose to investigate it they could probably see the IP of the poster, then trace it to another member .. it really felt like someone just having fun with the members.. I know the mods closed the thread, so perhaps they already knew more about the poster by then.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here's food for thought too since I saw something about the population number.

Pretty sure I read a newspaper article where an expert (in one of the scientific fields but can't remember what or which paper I read it in) said that we could have close to 7 billion people in the world by October 2011.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
If you read "The Lost Boook of Enki" Sitchen retells the tale of how the Lord Enki was flying around one day when he spotted 2 human females he had helped to create. He was seduced by their big boobs and shapely figures that he landed and had sex with them. The outcome was a child that was in Enki's works - perfection! He finally realised how to make the perfect modern day human.

The child was Noah! Noah had something different. He had fair hair, blue eyes, and Rh- blood type. All other humans at that stage that were created via genetic modification of Homo erectus had dark skin, dark/black hair, and Rh+ blood type (Rh means they have the Rhesus Monkey gene) Rh- means you do not have the monkey gene - becasue you have Lord Enki's genes!

Yes, if you have fair hair, skin and blue or green eyes chances are you are directly related to Enki! Thus, his enemies knew this and since the Rh- people were "of the gods" some saw them as an abomination so they set about to destroy Enki's best humans. So they have devised a gene specific virus to try and wipe out Enki's progeny.

Most people, about 85%, have Rh+ blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have Rh- blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.
People with Rh- blood group have certain characteristics that seem to be common among the majority. Here is a brief list of the most common.

¨ Extra vertebra.
¨ Higher than average IQ
¨ More sensitive vision and other senses.
¨ Lower body temperature
¨ Higher blood pressure
¨ Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
¨ Predominantly blue, green, or Hazel eyes
¨ Blonde, red or reddish hair
¨ Has increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
¨ Cannot be cloned

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Apart from the "cannot be cloned" part (can't test that) and that I don't have any of those hair or eye colours naturally, the rest of the list you have there describes me physically and as far as mentally too after tests over the years for small illnesses and such.

Or did I misread the "85% have this blood and therefore these traits or most" or however it was worded?

Low body temperature.....what does that mean again to be sure? Ask because I used to wear just t-shirt and shorts in snow and not be as cold as others who were wrapped up in thick clothing and coats and when I get hot, the heat emanates from my skin more than most other people.

Any of that ring a bell?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join