It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electron Warning!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
The central sun of the galaxy was suppose to hit us about this time. Would be interesting to know if other planets in the system are getting affected too.

It's the reason for why every planet in this solar system is experiencing global warming.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by Trueman
The central sun of the galaxy was suppose to hit us about this time. Would be interesting to know if other planets in the system are getting affected too.

It's the reason for why every planet in this solar system is experiencing global warming.

Interesting to see how the old predictions I've heard from the group of contactees I used to gather with (back in the 90's), now are taking place and confirmed by science. I don't know if that should make me feel happy or scared.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Notice the "flux" increasing over the past 3 days.

*Current Electron Alert Status as of 7/25*

Issue Time: Jul 25, 2011 1006 UTC
Flux: 12063 pfu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issue Time: Jul 24, 2011 0509 UTC
Flux: 10398 pfu
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Issue Time: Jul 23, 2011 0557 UTC
Flux: 6054 pfu

GOES Electron Flux (5 minute data)

Electron Flux: The rate of flow of electrons.

Solar Wind: The solar wind is a stream of charged particles ejected from the upper atmosphere of the Sun. It mostly consists of electrons and protons with energies usually between 10 and 100 keV. The stream of particles varies in temperature and speed over time. These particles can escape the Sun's gravity because of their high kinetic energy and the high temperature of the corona.

When an electron flux exceeds 1000 pfu an alert is issued. Over the last few days we've exceeded *10,000 pfu* which would make it a "Severe Alert" right now.

NOAA Scale for Solar Radiation Storms
If Flux exceeds:
100,000 pfu = S5 - Extreme
10,000 pfu = S4 - Severe
1,000 pfu = S3 - Strong
100 pfu = S2 - Moderate
10 pfu = S1 - Minor

This Space Weather Alerts & Warnings Timeline page is cool to monitor if you like this kind of stuff.

edit on 7/25/11 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The Electron Warning continues...

I found an interesting article about electron-neutrinos from the sun and how the sun isn't producing the predicted amount as based on the standard solar model. This mystery has left astrophysicists a little perplexed and the fusion sun model in question.

"A steady-state thermonuclear reaction of the type they claim powers the Sun must emit a flood of electron-neutrinos and so far, nowhere near the requisite number of these neutrinos have been observed."

"Solar fusion advocates are in a near-panic because a series of grandly expensive experiments have failed to find the necessary electron-neutrino flux."

"For many years the number of solar electron-neutrinos detected on Earth was 1/3 to 1/2 of the number predicted by the standard solar model. This anomalous result was termed the solar neutrino problem. Theories proposed to resolve the problem…posited that electron neutrinos could oscillate—that is, change into undetectable tau and muon neutrinos as they traveled between the Sun and the Earth."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join