It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Congressman Accused of 'Unwanted Sexual Encounter'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I find at a little peculiar that had to go congress.org's site to find out if he was a democrat or republican. There's stories all around about it but not 1 actually label's him a democrat. Just another lost vote for Barry in the House.
news.yahoo.com...
edit on 23-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

"Democrat Congressman Accused of 'Unwanted Sexuak Encounter'?"

Whooaaa....a "sexuak encounter?" I don't know what that is, but it sounds quite lewd, Hillbilly. Democrats are freaks, man.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

What kind of politically correct terminology is that? Don't they usually just call that "rape" when it isn't a Congressman involved?

She was a highschool girl at the time, and he has apparently and conveniently laid the groundwork for a mental issue during that time. He will seek counseling and surely issue some hush money, and this will all blow over.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

laid the groundwork

Trying to sneak a little pun in there unnoticed, eh?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

this will all blow over.

Again! You are really pushing it, Mister!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've seen these reports 6 months to a year ago. Why hasn't the MSM been doing their jobs? This chooch should have been ousted months ago. I still blame Congress for their lack of any ethical conduct and standards!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What does this have to do with "Barry"?

Can we get posts/threads on here that actually make sense instead of this nonsense?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

few people are as apt as you at finding unintentional sexual innuendos. not harping, just saying. when rape is involved, i'm not so sure its a good idea.

who would have known that power-hungry people enjoy power. the "democrat" prefix is practically meaningless next to "congressman". the absolute worst thing that will happen out of this is that he will have to resign. more likely he will throw money at the problem, whether he pays her or a judge, or both.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

This is another of his investments will be tossed out much like Weiner was. Guess he tried to woo the wrong woman.
Sorry Sword. I'll try to be simpler in my laying info out.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

few people are as apt as you at finding unintentional sexual innuendos. not harping, just saying. when rape is involved, i'm not so sure its a good idea.

I do believe Bob just scolded me.

(***hangs head and kicks dirt****)

I always get blamed for the things I do.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Democratic Oregon Congressman David Wu has been accused by a teenage girl of an unwanted sexual encounter, and has called the accusation "very serious."

Yes, Democratic Oregon Congressman. I love this game. Seriously. I'll see you Mr. Wu and raise you former Utah GOP State House leader Kevin Garn. (ATS link) Both sound a tad unstable...Rep Wu big time.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalreadyWhat kind of politically correct terminology is that? Don't they usually just call that "rape" when it isn't a Congressman involved?

It’s not rape when congressmen do it - it’s a kinetic intimate encounter.

Gotta love the MSM protecting their investments...

These dudes all need to be voted out of office come 2012. Start over with some real Americans who want to serve not be served.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
ah people post the picture of him in his tiger outfit.

it says it all.

this isnt a big thread cause hes a democrat and they can do no wrong.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillbilly123069
I find at a little peculiar that had to go congress.org's site to find out if he was a democrat or republican. There's stories all around about it but not 1 actually label's him a democrat. Just another lost vote for Barry in the House.
news.yahoo.com...

Did you read your own article at all?
The VERY FIRST SENTENCE SAYS

Democratic Oregon Congressman David Wu has been accused by a teenage girl of an unwanted sexual encounter, and has called the accusation "very serious."

I am not sure how that turns into a lost vote for Obama though. Should I not be voting for the Republican contender due to Republican sexual misconduct comitted by someone else?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
ah people post the picture of him in his tiger outfit.

it says it all.

this isnt a big thread cause hes a democrat and they can do no wrong.

Yeah because no one was talking about Weiner on ATS. Meanwhile congressman from both sides of the aisle do this crap and I never ever see a thread when the Repubs do it.

Please do try and refer to reality when posting. Being a Democrat hardly wins you silence. Please ask Weiner if you must.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

What kind of politically correct terminology is that? Don't they usually just call that "rape" when it isn't a Congressman involved?

I may have missed something but I did not see anywhere in this story where she claimed to have been raped.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
getreadyalready said rape. I said another democrat ousted for thinking with the wrong head.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Crapspackle

"Unwanted Sexual Encounter" = = = = = > rape

That's how I see it. I don't think a little brush by the copy machine, or a slap on the rear is a "sexual encounter."

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

"Unwanted Sexual Encounter" = = = = = > rape

That's how I see it. I don't think a little brush by the copy machine, or a slap on the rear is a "sexual encounter."

Exactly. An unwanted sexual advance would be what you have described. An encounter, to me, means some physicality happened beyond the advances. Its lawyer speak. Keep the word "rape" out of the press and it will be easier to make this all go away.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Democratic being the keyword Albert. You'll see 'democratic" as a label for ANY elected US rep. It refers to the type of government official. You're not familiar with politics are you? And you might want to do a search on Weiner before stating his laundry wasn't aired here. I found a lot searching his last name, including pages on his facebook scandal.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
@@:
So, are you doing anything on this site besides using pedestrian tactics to discredit people?
edit on 24-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join