It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Chem-trails over Newcastle NSW Australia.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ok so I stepped outside to have a quick dart on my Sunday morning after about a week and a half of 'ardcore rain and storms into sunshine, only to find x3-4 planes flying at high altitiude going North with what looks like massive chem-trails following behind them.....

anyone else in the area on here see these before..... ???

took some footage and just in the process of transferring it onto here for you all to check out and let me know what you think.....

Could all this wild weather lately here on the East coast be a result of Geo-engineering ????

this was taken just about an hour after I stepped outside initially....

edit on 23-7-2011 by Disclosure Agent because: malformed vid link

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Yeah, I saw these this morning as they passed over the Central Coast.

They are contrails caused by all the moisture in the air from the rain we have been inundated with over the last week.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Those contrails look exactly like what we get here in Los Angeles...mostly in winter.

What season is it over there ?

When I see those, I fail to attribute "wild weather" to them.
Is it possible you are making connections, casually attributing them to your suspicions ?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

You beat me to the punch.

There has certainly been enough of it,

Glad Im not down Ourimbah, or close to the lake edge.

All this fishin spots and jetty's are underwater

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
so why didn't the other plane that was flying just to the left have the same contail as it was on roughly the same path and altitude ?

Just had another look outside then and the entire whatever-trail is now completely spread across the sky to the North from East to West and appears to getting lower while still holding that original shape ? That would suggest to me something a bit more dense than normal water vapor.....

From what I have read normal contrails should have dissipated looong ago and not hold form and descend from high altitude ???

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

What season is it over there ?

Well the seasons in the southern hemisphere are exactly opposite to the northern hemisphere.

So I guess that would make it Remmus at the moment.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeDontKnow

Its winter down here.

You can actually associate contrails with wet weather. The upper levels of the troposphere moisten far before the lower levels do, sometimes a couple of days in advance. Contrails are a good sign that wet, cool weather is on its way

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
fair play....

just thought I'd put it out there just in case

always good to have a record of these things just incase.....
edit on 23-7-2011 by Disclosure Agent because: missing word

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
so why didn't the other plane that was flying just to the left have the same contail as it was on roughly the same path and altitude ?

Just had another look outside then and the entire whatever-trail is now completely spread across the sky to the North from East to West and appears to getting lower while still holding that original shape ? That would suggest to me something a bit more dense than normal water vapor.....

From what I have read normal contrails should have dissipated looong ago and not hold form and descend from high altitude ???

It depends on the atmospheric conditions.

Because there is a high moisture content in the air, combined with the cold air, the initial contrail attracts more water vapour and seeds a cloud. As the temperature goes up, the chances of the contrail seeding a cloud goes down.

I'd be willing to bet that the initial planes contrails would have caused the thickest vapour trails and therefore removed a lot of latent moisture in the air. Subsequent planes following a similar flight path at a similar altitude would have been flying through air which had a smaller moisture content as most of it would have been removed by the earlier contrails. Also, as mentioned, the day gets warmer, the contrails will get sparser and will likely evaporate before they have a chance to condensate any more moisture from the air.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent

And how exactly do you know they are at the same altitude? Planes rarely fly at the same altitude and keep at least a 1000ft vertical spread between them to avoid mid air collisions. Look it up if you dont believe me or talk to any pilot or air traffic controller

No it wouldnt. If a contrail is spreadin out, that would inidcate the upper level winds a sufficiently high enough, and the atmopshere moist enough, to allow the contrail to remain.

Not true

As long as the temperature is cold enough, contrails, like cirrus clouds, will remain in the sky. Its quite obvious you have a total lack of knowledge of basic meteorology. For the record, the winds above NSW are currently in excess of 100 knots at the levels planes fly (see columns seven and eight below, wind direcetion in degrees for column 7, wind speed in knots for column 8), and coming from the west, south west area, meaning anything falling from above will end up, 200km's out in the pacific before it reaches the ground

250.0 10360 -49.3 -74.3 4 0.01 245 91 332.6 332.7 332.6
249.9 10363 -49.3 -74.3 4 0.01 245 92 332.7 332.7 332.7
238.6 10668 -48.8 -79.7 2 0.00 245 83 337.9 337.9 337.9
233.0 10825 -48.5 -82.5 1 0.00 247 86 340.6 340.6 340.6
200.0 11830 -50.3 -84.3 1 0.00 260 105 352.9 353.0 352.9
198.2 11887 -50.4 -84.3 1 0.00 260 108 353.7 353.7 353.7
172.2 12802 -51.7 -84.8 1 0.00 260 100 366.1 366.1 366.1
168.0 12963 -51.9 -84.9 1 0.00 260 103 368.3 368.3 368.3
153.0 13563 -55.0 -87.2 1 0.00 260 114 372.9 372.9 372.9

Where's the logic

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
righto mate.... chill out much

I never said I was an expert in Meteorology or even have any basic knowledge just what I have read on here and seen in Doco's etc on here....

Wow it's no wonder people feel apprehensive about asking questions on here

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

I think Oz was just answering your question, is all.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Disclosure Agent

Sorry mate I read that and it came back ruder than I meant it to be. Was just trying to explian it thats all

However, I am sick of the chemtrailers that come here and simply assume they know how the upper atmosphere works, when they dont

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Enjoyed your video and thread. Got a bit concerned when I couldn't find it in the ATS 'Firehose' section. Had to go to 'Forums' to locate it. Fortunately it was the top entry in the 'Geo...etc.' 'Forum.' I'll know where to look and not look next time I give something a quick glance intending to come back to it.

I've been watching this sort of carry-on (the spraying planes - not the 'Firehose' business) since the summer of 2004. What happens here where I am now is that the sky turns grey and looks kind of like a movie screen from the old drive-in movies. At night it seems to really impact on the star-gazing but I've learned to live with the handicap and can usually make stuff out with just a few stars to be guided by.

I'm going to make a prediction for you: if you keep looking up you're going to see a lot of unexplainable things. This is just one of them. Don't let the water-vapor crowd put you off.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Im in Newcastle too.
Me and my cousin saw these trails this morning and we both thought they looked a little "ODD".
This morning we saw several parallel trails over our heads at Maryland. ( i saw 2, cousin saw 3)
And now the rain has finally gone away.
Coincidence or not?????????
In case it hasn't been mentioned yet there is The Royal Australian Air Force( RAAF) Base at William Town only 15 km or roughly 10 miles from Newcastle.
Is this another coincidence????????

Edit to add. I dont believe in coincidence's

edit on 24-7-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by meathed because: i saw 2 , cousin saw 3

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Im in Newcastle too.
Me and my cousin saw these trails this morning and we both thought they looked a little "ODD".
This morning we saw several parallel trails over our heads at Maryland. ( i saw 2, cousin saw 3)
In case it hasn't been mentioned yet there is The Royal Australian Air Force( RAAF) Base at William Town only 15 km or roughly 10 miles from Newcastle.

Williamtown Airport is also civilian, in case you didnt know.

I have been at Medowie all day, and watch numerous planes chem-trailing ( not) during the day.

Oz is an expert..... you might like to read his posts.

Mungo

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Im in Newcastle too.

no it is not a conicidence at all.

Teh conditions required for contrails are high humidity and low tempurature - weather front provide both, so yuo often get contrails around weatehr fronts.

So no - no coincidence at all.

completely expected.

Yes - and also completely it's irrelevant.

Why would an RAAF base matter to the weather? Would it be any different if it was 1km away, or 100? Unless you think ther is a reason why it being 15km is relevant?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave

Im in Newcastle too.

Williamtown Airport is also civilian, in case you didnt know.

No its Newcastle airport that is civilian.

I have been at Medowie all day, and watch numerous planes chem-trailing ( not) during the day.

Did you even read my post. Never once did i mention a chem trail.
You medowie boys seem as dense as the windale ones

Im suprised you can actually read.

Oz is an expert..... you might like to read his posts.

Yes sir dave sir.
Well guess what dave??????? i have read and i dont believe that he is the self proclaimed expert as you told me he is to be.
He sounds like that dope on prime tv that tells the weather.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Did you even read my post. Never once did i mention a chem trail.

so what was "odd" about the trails you saw?

You say you saw the same ones as the OP, and he/she/it calls them "chemtrails" - are you saying they are not "chemtrails"??
edit on 27-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry if this is off-topic to the OP.

Firstly, it's great to see a few fellow novocastrians. I'm a little skeptical about the chemtrail theory, although somebody I know recently showed me pics of a mad checkerboard trail pattern over Werris Creek, NSW which I really should copy and post here.

I just want to mention something that I saw more than 15 years ago near Williamtown airbase. For those who don't know, this is a major RAAF base by Australian standards, and is located a few kms inland from the approximate midpoint of a 32km stretch of beach and sand dunes.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

maps.google.com.au...,+New+South+Wales&hl=en&ll=-32.815988,151.872082&spn=0.071845,0.169086&sll=-32.825077,151.907959&sspn =0.143675,0.338173&t=h&z=13

When my buddy first got his license, back in high school, we used to drive into the dunes via Lavis Lane with slick-bottomed body boards and ride down the dunes (yeah I've done all the dumb things).

maps.google.com.au...,151.872082&sspn=0.071845,0.169086&t=h&z=15

One evening while trudging along the dunes with two friends I heard them both kind of gasp. I was the last one to look up at the sky and see it: a glowing blue football shaped object absolutely maching accross the sky.

The other guys pretty much saw it arc up from the eastern horizon but I only caught it from around it's closest point to us, very high in the sky, and watched it disappear over the western horizon a split second later. The size of the 'football' from our perspective looked about a third of the size of your average full moon but I reckon the tail on it was at least 20 times that length.

My best mate called the RAAF base (and the BOM I think) the next day but there were no other sightings of meteorites anywhere in the area. I never saw a UFO before that day and I've never seen one since, but I don't know what that thing was!

Over the years I've heard a few eerie stories from guys who spend a lot of nights fishing along Stockton beach, but nothing that resembles what we saw. I did a quick search on ATS but only came up with this thread from 07:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

Once again, sorry for the extremely off topic post. I don't think I can start a thread anyway. Thanks all for listening

edit on 27-7-2011 by dognugget because: typos

edit on 27-7-2011 by dognugget because: Added the wiki link for Stocko beach.. amazing place

edit on 27-7-2011 by dognugget because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2011 by dognugget because: (no reason given)

top topics

join