It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Supreme Court Grants Satan Writ of Certiorari To Sioux Her Employer, GOP, GW Bush, & Murdoch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes, I know I have received a Real Honor; because getting that Writ is considered a privilege not a Right so getting Certiorea aint easy, but labling what I wrote as a Hoax is just another way to stop communication.

reply to post by DJW001

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

...usually i have compassion for the mentally ill but everyone has a line they wont cross...

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Maybe you should re-read the book because even the man named Legion who was filled with demons; was latter found in His Right Mind along with a Man's Lunatic Son that Jesus Disciples could not Heal. Little do you know; I'd glady play the fool for Jesus Christ because as the song goes; "To the Wire, To the Limit; To the Wall; for the chance to be with Him; I'd glady Risk It All. So compassion or Not; I'd spend even more time on a shrink's couch, If I could find a Doctor who didnt think they are God, who believes in My God; or at least has a clue what Jesus meant; when He said "Physican Heal Thyself".

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

...usually i have compassion for the mentally ill but everyone has a line they wont cross...

<< 1   >>

join