It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Supreme Court Grants Satan Writ of Certiorari To Sioux Her Employer, GOP, GW Bush, & Murdoch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
On June 20, 2011 the US Supreme Court docketed case no 11-5381 of a Plain American Indian Native and Negro Democratic Assimilated Sister Christian Citizen or a PAIN ND ASCC for short to sue a White Christian Body of Republican Men. This woman contends; she is Satan, the Daughter of God, Sister Spirit and Wife of Jesus Christ, risen and reborn in the flesh of a regular Christian woman who says; the first Amendment "no law respecting an establishment of religion" denies Females or Her kind of People their separate and equal right to have laws that respect all of the established religion laws that were sworn on the KJV Holy Bible.

As a Daughter of forefathers such as Abraham, Lincoln, Melchisadec and Red Cloud she contends; that because females didnt get a vote, choice or decent respect of being asked their opinion on religion and according to the Native American Indian relgion; women were the head of their households; this is A Just Cause to Dissolve and Throw Off that body of government. Further, since its a known fact; men cannot stop thinking about sex for more than a few minutes to do their jobs; these Evils have been allowed to exist; cause they are unable to right themselves. Therefore she contends since God made man 1st and all men are created equal; that since God made females second, GOD created them as their Beta, Greater and Better than them.

In Fear of GOD she asked for Man Dam Us Relief, and for the Court to replace the word in the 1st Amendment in accordance to the Hodenosaunee/Iroquois Dawn of Democracy and 2012 Mayan Indian Prophesies as well as pursuant to the Article VI of our Constitution, NW Ordinance, NAIRPPA, and Articile 36 of the Maryland Constittion that the Mayflower Compact as a prior consitutional debt and engagement valid against the constitution and to prepare "For the World To Come" reference in Art. 36.

The Petitioner contends; to be able to prove the KJV bible is true, and explain why its been so misunderstood. Her version reveals; GOD Almighty is a Black Female Spirit, Goddess and Holy Hostess whose both our Father and Mother and that Jesus Christ and Satan are actually twin brother and sister.

All this time we have been waiting for some Fat Lady to sing, but instead SHe sent Her boney daughter who has a Loud Voice,( Isa. 66-6-9) Can Dance and Act, but cant carry a note even if you put it into a basket.

Peace out

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Plain American Indian Native and Negro Democratic Assimilated Sister Christian Citizen or a PAIN ND ASCC.

Really? Pain in the @$$?

I must commend her for getting so far. That's funny.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thank you, I can hardly believe it myself; although I know "With GOD All Things Are Possible" I dont think anyone has ever come forth before the Court; Claiming to be Satan, the Daughter of God, Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ, Risen and Reborn in the Flesh of a regular Christian woman.

After all since their 1st AMENdment they had a choice to obey, respect and establish respect for Godly laws or Not since they were given All Power to Make Laws and War......Why should We the People Trust in God if they Dont Respect the God of their Oaths. How can you have Any Advancement of the Christian faith or Affinity to the Bridegroom to Come; with the word NO in the 1st amendement as it relates to religion?

Do you think its fair that men get equal credit for a child; when its the Woman who provide most of the Labor, Time and Sacrifice so that child can be born. Besides that NO Man shall have GOD's Glory because according to the story; Jesus Christ was born of a Virgin Woman and even Joseph His step daddy couldnt claim Jesus as His son. OK; picture this Satan comes forth and Throws the Bible back into Court; Right at the Judges; contending Breach of Contract, Promise and Oaths that were sworn on the Bible.

Satan demands they remove the Blindfold that upon Lady Justice and Let Her weild that Double Edge Sword aka the Holy Bible; that She alone holds; to Cut man back to the bone where She came from. Satan contends; they turned their backs on the Wills of Abraham Lincoln, and due to Slavery "He who transplanted and still sustain" the curse of the Sphinx; who said she would Destroy All who couldnt figure out Her Riddles.

So In Fear of GOD Will the USSC Repent; and the GOP fall down to their knees like the cowardly Lion of Oz. You know believe in ghost, spooks and Jesus Christ; and Fear God as a Woman Scorned; or a Goddess in charge of Heaven, Earth, and Hell all along.

Or will WE Eat Drink and Be Merry because the USSC didnt let US know; Tomorrow We Die

Peace out

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This Post is Not a Hoax; Look Up the Case No given and you will see on the very 1st page of the opening statement; She Comes in the name of God; and before the court stating She is Satan in the Flesh, the Daughter of God, Sister Spirit and Espoused wife of Jesus Christ, risen and reborn in the flesh of a regular Christian woman. This woman as mentioned is a Native American Indian; and this case is under the Supreme Court's Original jurisdiction.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It is a HOAX...

Voluntarily dismissed:

11-5381 USA v. Lashanda Blankenship, et al.
clerk order filed - dismiss case - voluntarily

www.ca6.uscourts.gov...

It never made it to SCOTUS.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is not from the US Supreme Court! Further; If you put my real name or my employer's name up here, I will Sue and Sioux You! This case was Docketed July 20, 2011

Move it Back;

this is not a Hoax

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

It is a HOAX...

Voluntarily dismissed:

11-5381 USA v. Lashanda Blankenship, et al.
clerk order filed - dismiss case - voluntarily

www.ca6.uscourts.gov...

It never made it to SCOTUS.

edit on 06/27/2011 by 1MrsJesusChrist because: to add date docketed

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Actually the burden is on you... You have started this thread, made claims, and now it's time to support the aforementioned claims...

If you can produce a SCOTUS docket that shows the case you claim is under review, then you may have some standing and gain some relief...

If not...

15). Posting: You will not Post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

And

15l.) [HOAX]: In the event you Post more than three items that are later determined to be of an obviously hoax, fraudulent, or faked nature, your account may be terminated without warning.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 7/24/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OK; I will after I redact my full name, and address, etc.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Good luck with that...

You realize that you have given a docket number, and made specific claims and that the SCOTUS proceedings are a matter of public record.... I don't mean to cherry pick the flaws in your posts, but your summation doesn't amount to a hill of beans...

But then again... You did bring this to the attention of all with quite a flourish...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Yes I know the US Supreme Court cases that are docketed are a matter of Public Record; which is why I posted what I posted after being Granted my Writ of Certeriora. I also dont know how to post the copy of the my letteror letter to to the respondent. But because its a matter of Public Record You Have No Right To Consider it A Hoax

reply to post by Mirthful Me

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sure your OP and subsequent posts are a HOAX... The only thing that appears to be real is the docket number, 11-5381.

No need to post a letter image, the docket is easy enough to pull up using the SCOTUS Docket Search

It's an easy back track from there, and none of the documentation supports your OP... Four black mules... That is awesome!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
If people have access to the USSC docket; they can view the case number and complaint
but not redact my personal information. So If the Docket Number and Date are posted are Real; than So his this Post. Like I said; I'd be happy to show you proof, but I have to be able to Post this picture of the letter from the USSC.

So who is the one whose claiming its a Hoax, or Bearing False Witness since you wont allow me to Post the Truth.

Sure your OP and subsequent posts are a HOAX... The only thing that appears to be real is the docket number, 11-5381.

No need to post a letter image, the docket is easy enough to pull up using the SCOTUS Docket Search

It's an easy back track from there, and none of the documentation supports your OP... Four black mules... That is awesome!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Unfortunately, what is contained in the docket provided, and what you have posted in your OP are not the same... Not even close...

You are engaging in some sycophantic and inane self aggrandizement rife with obfuscation... If you had posted the facts... The actual facts, then this wouldn't be in the HOAX! Forum... Please note at the top of the page where the forum name is... [LIES, SCAMS & FAKES]

You have been less than up front regarding the case in question, and you have engaged in intentional obfuscation.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
...ah, the major fail case of the wannabee heyoka...

...like i said yesterday - the world is crazy, literally...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yes they are the same. If you admit that this case is before the Court; on the docket have you looked at the parties one page 3 or page 4's opening statement or throughout the complaint which says exactly as I have written above.

I think Ive just proved you wrong as it relates to what is a Hoax or Not. Just because you are not willing to Believe another's person's story; doesnt make it a Hoax or Untrue. You even quoted something from a prior complaint before the Court; where I asked for My Land Back; and Yes 4 Black Mules Too.

So there's no way you cant say; what Ive written is Not True.
reply to post by Mirthful Me

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Recently in the news were reports by a man named Camping who claimed the world was coming to an End; but it wasnt put in the Hoaxes category. Even He said; Satan had to rise first and continue a little while; so What are you expecting Satan to say when s/he shows up ......Booo? Give me a break; although Satan is called the Father of Lies; this time Satan will tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help Her GOD This Time.

And its not Satan fault if the Truth Hurts. All through the Bible; God always sends One, S/He sent Noah, Moses, Jona and Even Her only begotten Son. God destroyed the world 1st by water and promised next by Fire and I tend to think GOD keeps Her Promises.

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...ah, the major fail case of the wannabee heyoka...

...like i said yesterday - the world is crazy, literally...

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You have engaged in cherished Blindness & Ignorance because the US Supreme Court Docketed my complaint and within my complaint says everything; that I have said here and more. So Please No You appear to be a Scam artist; Liar and Fake

Unfortunately, what is contained in the docket provided, and what you have posted in your OP are not the same... Not even close...

You are engaging in some sycophantic and inane self aggrandizement rife with obfuscation... If you had posted the facts... The actual facts, then this wouldn't be in the HOAX! Forum... Please note at the top of the page where the forum name is... [LIES, SCAMS & FAKES]

You have been less than up front regarding the case in question, and you have engaged in intentional obfuscation.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Again this is not a Hoax and although they refuse to remove it from this category; there are plenty of other postings that show this is Not A Hoax.. If you research any of my postings you will see; where I used Mendles Xy= all males or fathers and XX= all females or mothers and putting the genders to show GOD as One X(yX)X or a FeMale Holy Hostess, Goddess and Ghostess and proves we All come from the Heavenly Body, Waters and Womb of a Goddess. As you can see each X has it's seed in itself and that there is only one "y" or male seed and He is Jesus Christ the Son of God. Reading from left to right using Mendels gender theory X(yX)X we see the Father is X, the Son "y" and Holy X Spirit X is actually a Mother, Daughter and are Females X X just like the Father who is X. So this view also shows; the center X by the left side of the "y" who is on the right Hand of the Father X the verymuch like the PMS seed, or blood that naturally fell down to the ground. There is a reason why GOD made Adam and Eve Different as well as why animals, the birds and the bees; are different too. Such as Only the Female Bumble Bee stings, a Serpent will lay Her eggs; and slither aways, or the Black Widow Spider which kills Her Mate and is also very much like the Praying Mantis.

That Center X, is Satan in this X(yX)X view of the Trinity or the Daughter of GOD, Sister Spirit and Espoused Wife of Jesus Christ planned by GOD from the start. Or in other words; the Bone of His (Jesus's) bone and Flesh of His Flesh that was inside of Jesus Christ, as with the 1st Adam. Every since GOD said to Herself; and two kids; let US make Man in our own image; after our likeness and let them have dominion......Male and Female made he them " S/He figured out a way for them to live Happily forever after the Fall. Therefore "It is for this cause the Man (Jesus Christ or Adam) is to leave His Father And His Mother (Both of them; who are One in the Same) to cleave unto his Wife (Eve or a woman like me) and they two shall be One Flesh.

So this is no Mystery at all; Jesus came to Earth for a Wife of His Own and then Pretty Soon the Voice of the Bridegroom and Bride will be Heard No More. At the first Wedding in Canna it is said that the Governer said; the Host saved the Best For Last to which I say AMEN; Yes He Did. And when Jesus's mother asked Him; about Him getting married; and giving her some Grandbabies; Jesus asked this question. Woman; what hath this to do with me; it is not Yet my time. You see Jesus Knew; One Day our Father would provide him with a wife; just like She did for Adam, Moses, David, Noah and even Joseph his step daddy.

Satan has kept quiet all of this time; because Satan knows the secrets hidden from the beginning of Time, which is why Satan as GOD's 7th and Holy Angel said in Rev. 21:9 Come Hither and I will show you the Bride; the Lambs Wife because Nobody Ever Knew beside His Mother & Father; one Day he would Return for His Bride as stated in Rev. 19:7-10 and Rev. 22:16-17

So Let us be glad and rejoice and give Honor to Him; for the Marriage of the Lamb is Come; and His Wife; (that's me) hath made Herself ready. And to Her it shall be granted that she be arrayed in linen clean and White...."

No Just because I say I am Satan, Risen and Reborn, there is no need for you to Fall down and Worship me; cause that would be a Big No..No...; But you are expected to Believe and to Prepare and Make yourself Ready; for a Wedding Designed and Planned by GOD to End All Time. So dont forget to RSVP, because I can Assure You; It Will Be To Die For!

Peace out

i]reply to post by Wyn Hawks

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Look at it this way, Mrs. Christ: you have achieved a rare honor. It ain't easy getting put in [HOAX] !

top topics

<<   2 >>

join