It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's Moons Appear in Night Sky St. Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You'll have to forgive my ignorance....I usually visit the "beforeitsnews.com" site, and this was the top news story. Not sure how reliable, or even if reliable? I personally do not give credence to the whole Nibiru thing...but feel I am not educated enough to say yea or nay. Any insight? thanks!

www.newsbad.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
seriously. these nibiru people taking pictures of the moon are getting on my nerves.... lens flare. plain and simple.

All this is is a fad and terribly obvious pseudoscience.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm no expert either, but those don't look like planets, maybe orbs caused by dust or other phenomena. The moon looks to be behind clouds where as the so called planets do not appear to be behind clouds. But what do I know.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Its funny how only one person saw this.... I feel dumber for even looking at this post.
edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nah. If the moons of Nibiru were that visible, I'm sure someone would have noticed the planet closing in on us.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nkinga
You'll have to forgive my ignorance....I usually visit the "beforeitsnews.com" site, and this was the top news story. Not sure how reliable, or even if reliable? I personally do not give credence to the whole Nibiru thing...but feel I am not educated enough to say yea or nay. Any insight? thanks!

www.newsbad.com...

Seems like there would have been multiple reports about more than one moon in the sky.
I don't remember seeing any thing extra last night. Or any night for that matter.
I think you're right not to give credence to the whole Nibiru thing.
As to beforeitsnews--generally pretty whacked.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Absolute garbage.

This becomes blatantly obvious when he enlarges the "blue moon".

The patterns on the "blue moon" are identical to the patterns on our own moon.

Definitely lens flare.

Nibiru is actually having an influence on the inhabitants of our Solar system....its super-massive BS seems to attract moronic predictions and it also appears to have an affinity for stupidity.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I watched about 20 secs of that video only (forwarding), there is no way I can believe it and a waste of time to explain why.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang
Its funny how only one person saw this.... I feel dumber for even looking at this post.
edit on 23-7-2011 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

Thanks you,..
I saved myself the stupidity and will stop here

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

To NkingA. If you would like to see a very good clear picture of Nibiru then go to the following website.

www.solarstormwarning.com......click on SOHO real time images on the left side, click on LASCO C3 click again to enlarge it ....now, do you see that very clear bright light to the right hand side of the sun, the one that looks like it has wings that's it. Got an further questions?

KMG

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What would be much better is a video not shot through double paned glass getting reflections. If the dope had opened the window and looked outside into the clear air most of what he saw would have gone away.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

For all the skeptics out there and I was one of them some time back, go to www.solarstormwarning.com.

click on the heading SOHO real time image, it is in the left hand column, then click on the picture in the lower right picture and then click it again to enlarge it.

The picture will be titled LASCO C-3 . After you enlarge it you will see a very bright planetary body to the right of our Sun that looks like it has wings. This is it.Watch this website and you will see other angles in the future that will show you that there are other small planets revolving around it , possibly moons.

This should clear up any doubt in the minds of all you skepts as to whether or not there is something in the form of a very large planet coming into and is in fact already in our solar system casuing weather changes and other natural disasters on our planet Earth.

If you are now a believer you might want to take note of some of the survival methods and iodeas on the other connected pages.................KMG

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

After you enlarge it you will see a very bright planetary body to the right of our Sun that looks like it has wings. This is it.

It's a planet, probably Venus. The "wings" as you call them are typical artifacts in these types of images.

Before you make such rash claims you should read the description of image issues from the satellite site.

This should clear up any doubt in the minds of all you skepts as to whether or not there is something in the form of a very large planet coming into and is in fact already in our solar system casuing weather changes and other natural disasters on our planet Earth.

Face it. You've been duped. If there were a new planet in the solar system it would be talk of the astronomy world. You fell for a rather simple ruse.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

There is a thread already about this.

It turns out that its Venus.

I guess you should have stuck with scepticism.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is what LASCO says:
Hotshot
How to Make Your Own UFO

The most common sources of UFO claims are:

Planets: These always look very strange in LASCO images, because they're so bright that the image blooms, and the CCD pixels bleed along the readout rows. Some people try to claim that they're flying saucers, based on their appearance. I've also heard the claim that they're previously unknown Saturn-like planets with rings around them. You can see what I'm talking about on this SOHO Hot Shot page.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
The picture will be titled LASCO C-3 . After you enlarge it you will see a very bright planetary body to the right of our Sun that looks like it has wings. This is it.Watch this website and you will see other angles in the future that will show you that there are other small planets revolving around it , possibly moons.

All the planets visible in LASCO C-3 can appear to have wings.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5838d0bfe79e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Nibiru is here, OMG the shtf. It all over, when should i meet the pavement? OH, lord our time is here help guide us thru the times that are approaching. WHY, oh lord why must it be this way? Oh please, save my soul. Love to all and to all good night.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
seriously. these nibiru people taking pictures of the moon are getting on my nerves.... lens flare. plain and simple.

All this is is a fad and terribly obvious pseudoscience.

Yea I'm getting tired of this elenin thing all together, but, you do understand that every accepted science has and always will begin as a pseudoscience. Progress could not be made without out of the box ideas.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkSarcasm

Yea I'm getting tired of this elenin thing all together, but, you do understand that every accepted science has and always will begin as a pseudoscience. Progress could not be made without out of the box ideas.

That is not true.

1. You are probably comparing concepts before science as we know it existed.
2. Examples of science that are not based on pseudoscience are QT and histology.
3. Out of the box ideas does not mean an idea has to be wacko

top topics

join