It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Norwegian terrorist turns out to be a ZIONIST, but guess why he REALLY attacked Utoya Island

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thats only in your opinion and since we all have our own take on this, you can only speculate like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
speculate

... to engage in thought or reflection;

Yes absolutely. It's all just opinions here, we share what we know and see if we can come to a common conclusion.

You weren't doing that. Your blanket refused to accept certain "evidences" and you ridicule anyone who dares suggest it. You are not refuting, only dismissing with prejudice.

Already a 2nd person has been identified as being involved, but the entire "story" is that of a single crazy computer gamer. His father was a diplomat, and they have been estranged since 1995, but now claims he doesn't know his son
and doesn't wish to talk to him.

Millions of meaningless details designed to overwhelm the media, allowing them ample space to manipulate the "truth" and public perceptions of this incident.

In fact, the ONLY thing the MSM is not reporting on was the openly pro Gaza stance of both the students and the foreign minister.

It's lying by omission.

edit on 26-7-2011 by harryhaller because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It is extremist to think that any race,religion, or creed deserves a homeland just for themselves. It is condoning separatism.... that in itself is fanatic and discriminatory.

As you can see any other nationalist group is seen as racist and or hate groups. You ignored what I adressed in my former post because you have been brainwashed to think Jews deserve or own Israel for whatever reason.

Compare it to giving all the black in the USA the state of Texas, because they deserve a homeland. It's completely absurd and isn't thought as of normal with any other religious or racial group.
edit on 7/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
the shooter was a self-identified christian.

period.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

I refuse to accept your evidence and that of others? Absolutely because there appears to be proof that only one crazed gunman was at the scene of the crime. There's been very little proof there were "other" gunmen involved and until the Police can prove otherwise, I'm sticking to the one man show. In regards to other "evidence" of possible foreign involvement ie: CIA/Mossad drummed up by the imaginations of other members is about as stupid as it gets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join