It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So the Norwegian terrorist turns out to be a ZIONIST, but guess why he REALLY attacked Utoya Island

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
So Anders Behring Breivik (the Norwegian terrorist who killed 92 people yesterday) turns out to be a Christian Zionist with links to the EDL (English Defence League). Utoya turns out to be an island where heavily pro Palestinian activities were taking place.
www.therightperspective.org...

Just days before the horrific terrorist attacks that struck Norway on Friday, Norwegian Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere hinted it would support a unilateral Palestinian bid at the UN to be fully recognized as a state this September.

The Sun, Sky News and the BBC and mainstream media as usual haven't clearly stated the real reason behind the attacks except that he had anti-Muslim views and is a white supremacist. In other words, they didn't want to show an Anti-Israel view because this Zionist terrorist specifically attacked and killed Pro palestinian supporters...
I'm in NO WAY pointing fingers at Israel but you gotta admit, the mainstream media's version does kinda backfire when you see both sides of the fence.

Oh, and check out this interesting book written by Anders Behring Breivik (on the document his English name is Andrew Berwick). If you read some of the content it will show further proof that he is a Zionist. By the way, just to clear things up, a Zionist is in NO way Jewish or related to Judaism - but I guess ya'll probably knew that already.

www.scribd.com...
www.2shared.com...

The 1500 page book Anders Behring Breivik so kindly shared with us contains important historical events both in the past, present and future viewed in the perspective of the Zionists. Bare in mind, this book also contains stuff about homemade bombs, weapons and WMDs - so it goes in pretty deep. Read at your own risk!

Interesting times we live in folks..

edit on 23-7-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: nrg

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If anyone haven't read this, you should.
This is the manifestation of Andrew Berwick.

Manifestation of Andrew Berwick

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Krowmoe

Now this looks interesting. Looks like it may contain hidden information about past, present and future events planned by the evil Zionists...Or not...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by Krowmoe

Now this looks interesting. Looks like it may contain hidden information about past, present and future events planned by the evil Zionists...Or not...

You realize that there's a fundamental difference between zionism and zionist extremism, right?

Jews have been persecuted for a long time. Zionism is basically the idea of wanting a home.

IMHO this idea has been hijacked and used as a platform for war and tyranny.

No religion, No group of ANY kind should be allowed to do that.

Ever.

Tyranny wins when good men sit idly.

I'm sick of seeing extremists from ALL GROUPS doing HARM to other humans in the name of their belief.

We must evolve.

Zionism

en.wikipedia.org...

Zionist extremism

edit on 23-7-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: spelling

edit on 23-7-2011 by Mr Objectivity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i personally wonder if it's anything to do with this...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Objectivity

Yes, I know the differences.. But Zionism does directly influence Media moguls right down to Presidents...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think this whole situation should be research thoroughly. All we have is speculation and hearsay. If we have learned anything in our time and search for knowledge, its that everything is NOT as it seems. There will be more added by forms of media, and print. This is way to new to make any absolutes.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
i just leave this (pic from the day before the attacks):

HQ:

edit on 23-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Jewish Nationalism = The belief in the right to have a homeland. integrating with the existing population ( I am 100% for this as a basic right for the Jewish people )

Zionism = The belief in the "God given right" in taking a homeland no matter what the cost to other people.

One is extremism, one is not.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It seems he was very much into templars and his club is planning on more attacks. See my topic for more info Norwegian shooter in templar terrorist group targetting netherlands also

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
"Some of my friends tried to stop him by talking to him. Many people think on the island that it was a test ... comparing it to how it is to live in Gaza. So many people went to him and tried to talk to him, but they were shot immediately." - Adrian Pracon

Survivor's account.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

The people who do these sort of things are no friends of Israel. They are her enemies. I am very allied with Israel and I think this man is is just about one of the sickest people I have ever had the misfortune of hearing about. All these fools are nothing more than self deceived and dangerous psychotic extremists.

And any of you who hold on to the sick fantasy that Israel has anything to do with this you are just falling for the bs and responding just as those who are rolling out this hate would desire.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Can you show one line from his manifesto declaring he's a Zionist?

Hatred of Islam doesn't equal Zionism. In fact many Neo Nazis and Fascists hate Muslims and Zionists.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

on bbc radio 1 in england they are saying that he is a mason too?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This has to be one the most pathetic threads on ATS right now.

No Zionist has any link to the EDL or the WDL and neither the two defence leagues have any link to Israel in any shape or form.

It's quickly becoming quite clear on ATS the twin attacks in Norway is going to be twisted by every anti-semitic nut job out there.

Why is it so hard for you all to believe a Norwegian conservative right wing Christian trigger happy raving lunatic murdered approximately 100 of his own people?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
yeah, we need a norway tab or forum, this is ridiculous

once they figure out a way to get obama involved, we're looking at 5 threads a minute

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The OP should change the thread title.

I don't think anything suggests he was a zionist.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

No Zionist has any link to the EDL or the WDL and neither the two defence leagues have any link to Israel in any shape or form.

I beg to differ....

Exposed! The EDL and its Zionist connection.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Not a very original manifesto.

As Norwegians mourn the 93 people killed in Friday's attacks, a newspaper reports that the Christian gunman copied parts of Unabomber Ted Kaczynski’s manifesto.

www.thedailybeast.com...

There was a picture of Machiavelli on his face book page.

"It's in there!"
edit on 24-7-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This comment got my attention, I saw how you chose your words very carefully:

"Jews have been persecuted for a long time."
The victim's card.

Then
" Zionism is basically the idea of wanting a home. "
Bring in the colonization of Palestine after the victim's card to justify it. Very nicely done, you should get a peace award for that.
------------------------------

Regarding the topic, the truth is already being brushed under the carpet. Has this been called a terror attack yet? Has the individual been called Zionist terrorist? Or Christian fundamentalist, or Christian Zionist terrorist? Or a Western terrorist...

They are picking and choosing, the labelling game has begun, take a good look at the type of words the media use, it is amazing, it is deception at its best form, no one can see that they are deceiving, but yet they are deceiving.

The way you label people, events, and ideologies effect the perception of reality. Please take a careful look at the labelling around this event, then if you don't still get it, compare it to labelling around other events, maybe the 2 school children that was just killed by NATO in Afghanistan, or maybe a suicide bombing in Pakistan etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join