It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine taking him for walkies! George the Great Dane is 7ft long, weighs 18st and is the world's b

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I put this here because people do have relationships with their pets, many of us even call them our kids.

Bundles of love covered in fur with four legs.

But this guy is definately not little! And his Dad seems to at least have a sense of humor about it all as well.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I kind of dislike this story, even as it makes me smile, as it makes me miss my two buddies. But at least I get to see them from time to time.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh # Thats not a dog its a #ing horse!
2nd

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No question Pets are Love Sponges.

I saw a silver great dane yesterday that was unreal cool in stature and personality.

Cool looking dog.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
He's a beauty. I have to say though he's got a bit of a tiny winkie, no?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Now that's just mean!

But still funny

My Dawg was not pleased one bit either.
edit on 23-7-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I deliver pizzas on the weekends for a few extra bucks. I always deliver to this house that has not one, but THREE great danes. The house shakes when I ring the doorbell, but they're the nicest dogs you would meet. It's just too bad they don't live longer, but that could be said for all dogs.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCloud45

Too true, maybe loyalty and love costs them in the long run. But out of all the dawgs I have known, I still feel blessed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Oh # Thats not a dog its a #ing horse!

No kidding. Yikes!

My new kitten thinks she's a dog. She comes when called, wants treats and eats when the dogs get fed, and plays with them (they are only chihuahuas) like a dog. She even sleeps on us at night, just like the dogs do.

top topics

join