It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Not a Glare or Ice Crystals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I thought I'd go ahead and post some of the footage I got during the last Shuttle Mission. It's not much, just what I happened to record at the time I was watching. The original file is 29min long so as always I've cut off the stuff that doesn't matter. However, from 3:13 on I have not edited because I want to show how long this object was around before it finally left the screen. Thus the title, "it's not a glare". One more thing, at 4:14 focus your eye on the right hand side, you will see a quick streak of light. Enjoy.

Note: I have deleted the first version of this due to quality issue. The version below is alot better but still not in true format. However, alot more can be seen in this version. I recommend darkening your screen a little in order to see the white lights. Again, thanks for watching, and sorry the quality is so bad.

edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It looks like glare, or maybe ice crystals.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealTruthSeeker
This Is Not a Glare or Ice Crystals

Not ice crystals?
You know this for a fact? Show your working, please.
Be specific.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
quick streak of light... by far the greatest piece of ufo evidence we could have possibly hoped for, I don't think anything else could ever top this video. EVER.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Sorry.....but everything you are saying I should be seeing......I'm not

Even when you wave the cursor around the screen at around the 3 min mark.....I'm seeing nothing....sorry mate

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Sorry.....but everything you are saying I should be seeing......I'm not

Even when you wave the cursor around the screen at around the 3 min mark.....I'm seeing nothing....sorry mate

I agree, for some reason the youtube version is not showing what's actually there. Working on some better quality.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

If you're so sure of what it isn't, what DO you think it is?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
It sure is UFO beacuse it is unidentified flying object. The question is what kind of UFO! Is it Asteroid, comet or alien? Well, I think it is an alien UFO because it was blinking wich is not common at natural objects, though it could be due to reflection from the sun. I also noticed that the object didn't act normal, it was obviously orbiting the shuttle, since it appeared on separate cameras multiple times. My conclusion is that the flashing object recorded is of extraterrestrial origin.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

for some reason the youtube version is not showing what's actually there. Working on some better quality.
If it's not showing up at all I'm not sure how better quality will help, it can't be much even with better quality.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

If you mean the small object blinking I think it's one of our satellites....not 100% sure though.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

for some reason the youtube version is not showing what's actually there. Working on some better quality.
If it's not showing up at all I'm not sure how better quality will help, it can't be much even with better quality.

I've deleted the first video and replaced with a better version. It's still not the best, but at least you can see the object in question from 3:13 on.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence

If you're so sure of what it isn't, what DO you think it is?

Good question. This is just theory of course, but IMO it is just another manifestation to NASA. These guys know something, but they are not telling. You'd be surprised how much focus those guys up there put into watching "UFO's" as apposed to doing other space work.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Good idea. Yes it could be a satellite since there are more than 8000 man made objects in orbit, but satellites that have light signalization are rare i think, atleast Yahoo answers says that!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

NUH UH! He said it WASN'T glare or ice crystals....jeebus don't know won reeed? lol

and this would be the 2nd line.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
It's most likely a "Critter" They are sometimes hard to see... kinda go translucent. NASA knows about them... calls them 'plasma phenomena" Jim Oberg linked me to the file

No threat though... Harmless but curious

They get pretty big though... to bad they stopped photographing them

Carry on... Bu bye now

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It's most likely a "Critter" They are sometimes hard to see... kinda go translucent. NASA knows about them... calls them 'plasma phenomena" Jim Oberg linked me to the file

No threat though... Harmless but curious

They get pretty big though... to bad they stopped photographing them

Carry on... Bu bye now

Lol, I have this movie on pause right now, was watching it last night. I'm gonna check out Moon Rising as well.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Lol, I have this movie on pause right now, was watching it last night. I'm gonna check out Moon Rising as well.

Moon Rising is a good film, but Jose ruined it by showing that giant humanoid. Had he left that out it would have been better. Many of his friends told him not to put that in. In a way he shot himself in the foot with that

Pity

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Anywhere we can read more about those? Thanks

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey i saw that too with my grandma a few days ago, but i assumed it was just the moon or something. It did move accross the screen though, slowly. Im not sure what it was.

new topics

top topics

join