It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different view on Nibiru.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Nibiru’s orbit takes it so far away from the Sun that they needed to hold in the heat, so they decided to put gold particles into their higher atmosphere, which would reflect the light and temperature back like a mirror.

Wow Nibiru had its own heat source? Wouldnt the gold reflect the sunlight and heat away from it?

Story telling Daniel Jackson

Entertaining story but thats all it is.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
just how many different views on nibiru can there be?

suppose its like any fairytale... you can just add what you want..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
OP if your interested in this sort of stuff then I would suggest the "The lost books of Enki" and "The 12th Planet". I believe that all the disturbances not only on our planet but throughout our solar system are due to something big passing us by. The ancients tried to warn us, leave us signs. I believe that the return of nibiru will also be the return of the gods. As in the return of our creators the Annunaki/Nephilim whatever you want to call them. I think history was lost in translation. I believe in the coming of a new age. Not gonna say anymore

edit on 24-7-2011 by Yongers because: incorrect information. sitchens books have been mentioned.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

I don't know if it's true or not but wondering..how come they just did not stay here?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
First off. This is not a 'different view' - this is the same story many of us have heard, before. But, S & F for you understanding it well enough to be ablen to explain it, again.

Next, let me know what you think of this hypothesis, posted me, here, back in '09...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
Who survived the collision to record it actually happening?

I too would like this question answered. This story just seems ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ni91ck

From the book, we are actually created from 2 different "alien" races. One is the Nefilim from Nibiru, and the other race are the Serians. Here's a piece from the book. I know it's a lot to read.

The Nefilim Rebellion and the Origin of Our Race
Somewhere between 300,000 and 200,000 years ago the Nefilim workers rebelled. The Sumerian records wrote
about this rebellion in great detail. The workers rebelled against their bosses; they did not want to keep digging in the mines. You can imagine the workers saying, “We’ve been digging this gold for 150,000 years, and we’re tired of it. We’re not going to do this anymore.” I would probably have lasted about one month.

The rebellion presented a problem for the bosses, so the twelve leaders came together to decide what to do. They
decided to take a certain life form that already existed on this planet, which was, as I understand it, one of the primates. Then they would take the blood of the primates, mix it with clay, then take the sperm of one of the young male Nefilim and mix these elements together. The tablet actually shows them with what looks like chemical flasks, pouring something from one flask to another to create this new life form. Their plan was to use the DNA of the primates and their own DNA to create a more advanced race than Earth had at that time so that the Nefilim could control this new race for the sole purpose of mining gold.

According to the original Sumerian records, we were created to be miners, as slaves to mine gold. That was our only purpose. And when they mined all the gold they needed to save their own planet, their intention was to destroy our race and leave. They weren’t even going to allow us to live. Now, most people hearing that would think, That can’t be us; we’re too noble for something like that. But that is what the oldest written records on Earth state to be the truth. Remember, Sumerian is the oldest known language in the world, older by far than works such as the Holy Bible and the Koran. It now appears that the Holy Bible was birthed out of the ashes of Sumer.

What science has discovered is almost as interesting. In the exact place where the Sumerian records say we mined gold, archaeologists have found gold mines. These ancient gold mines are dated back as far as 100,000 years. What is really incredible is that Homo sapiens (that’s us) were mining gold in these mines. Our bones were found there. Those gold mines had been worked at least 100,000 years ago, and they have dated humans in these mines as early as 20,000 years ago. Now, what the heck were we doing mining gold 100,000 years ago? Why did we need gold? It’s a soft metal, not something you could use like certain other metals. It wasn’t found very often in ancient artifacts. So why were we doing this, and where was it going?

Conceiving the Human Race: The Sirian Role
Thoth says there were giants here on Earth. That’s all he said. He didn’t say how they got here or where they came from. He said that when our race was created, these giants became our mother. He said that seven of them came together, dropped their bodies by consciously dying, and formed a pattern of seven interlocking spheres of consciousness, exactly like the Genesis pattern (which you’ll learn about in chapter 5). This merging created a white-blue flame, which the ancients called the Flower of Life, and they placed this flame into the womb of the Earth.

The Egyptians call this womb the Halls of Amenti, which is a fourth-dimensional space that’s located third-dimensionally about a thousand miles under the surface of the Earth and is connected to the Great Pyramid through a fourthdimensional passageway. One of the primary uses of the Halls of Amenti is for the creation of new races or species. Inside it is a room, based on Fibonacci proportions, made from what appears to be stone, In the middle of the room sits a cube, and on top of the cube is the flame the Nefilim created. This flame, which is four or five feet tall and about three feet in diameter, has a whitish blue light. This light is pure prana, pure consciousness, which is the planetary “ovum” created for us to begin this new evolutionary path that we call human.

Thoth says that if there’s a mother, there’s got to be a father somewhere. And the nature of the father—the father’s sperm—must come from outside the system or body. So when the Nefilim were setting up their flasks and preparing for this new race to develop, another race of beings from a far-distant star—from the third planet out from Sirius B—were preparing to travel to Earth. There were 32 members of this race, 16 males and 16 females who were married into a single family. They were also giants of the same height as the Nefilim. Though the Nefilim were primarily third-dimensional beings, the Sirians were primarily fourth-dimensional.

Thirty-two people marrying each other probably sounds strange, too. On Earth, one male and one female marry
because we’re reflecting the light of our sun. Our sun is a hydrogen sun, which has one proton and one electron. We duplicate that process of hydrogen, and that’s why we marry the way we do, one on one. If you were to visit planets that have helium suns, which have two protons, two electrons and two neutrons, then you would find two males and two females joining together to make children. When you go to an old sun like Sirius B, which is a white dwarf and highly evolved, it has a system of 32 (germanium).

So the Sirians came here and knew exactly what to do. They entered directly into the womb of the Halls of Amenti, right into the pyramid and before the flame. These beings had the understanding that all things are light. They understood the connection between thought and feeling. So they simply created 32 rose-quartz slabs that were about 30 inches high, 3 or 4 feet wide and roughly 18 to 20 feet long. They created them out of nothing—absolutely nothing at all—around the flame. Then they lay down on these slabs, alternating male and female, facing upward with their heads toward the center around this flame. The Sirians conceived, or merged with the flame or ovum of the Nefilim. On the third-dimensional level, the Nefilim scientists placed the laboratory-created human eggs in the wombs of seven Nefilim women, from which the first human being was eventually born. Conception in human terms happens in less than 24 hours—the basic process through the first eight cells. But conception on a planetary level is very different. According to Thoth, they lay there without moving for approximately 2000 years, conceiving with the Earth this new race. Finally, after 2000 years, the first human beings were born in Gondwanaland, off the western shores of southern Africa.

Nefilim Mothers

Then the Nefilim
took clay from the earth, blood from the primate and sperm from the young Nefilim male, mixed this together and put it into the wombs of the young female Nefilim who were chosen for this. They gave birth to human babies. So seven of us were birthed at once, not just one Adam and Eve, according to the original stories—and we were sterile. We could not reproduce. The Nefilim continued procreating little humans, making an army of little beings—us—putting them on the island of Gondwanaland. If you want to believe this story, which is part Sumerian record and part Thoth, our race’s mother is Nefilim and our father is Sirian. Now, if it were not for the Sumerian records concerning the Nefilim, this would all seem absolutely outrageous—and it still does. But there’s a tremendous amount of scientific evidence that this is true if you read the archaeological records—not about the Sirian father, but definitely about the Nefilim mother.

Then it goes to talk about the story of Adam and Eve, and The rising of lemuria

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

The people from Nibiru? which then the stories were passed down. That's my guess. Call me crazy(or the author) because he says lots of the info that he's giving, has been given to him by "Thoth" or "Hermes" or "Arlich Vomalites: which he says was the same person. He would gain this info threw meditation, where Thoth would show him many things such as geometrical patterns and they are woven into reality and how everything is intertwined. How not only has Thoth been observing our people, he also observed civilizations from other planets, but "earth" was his favourite. He later on goes to say that Thoth left into the next form of consciousness so he had no more contact with him, but after that, Thoth wife came to him and continued to teach him.
edit on 24-7-2011 by YouCanCallMeKM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Thank you, YouCanCallMeKM, for a well written and very informative post. I know the religious crowd will refuse to believe it, but I too have read of these things, long before the advent of the internet, and came to the same conclusions as you did. I am wondering why the Sitchin haters haven't come out to debunk your posing as lies and innuendo? They are a select group here that does this all the time. Anyway, I appreciate anyone who thinks like I do, and you do. Good thread!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Anybody ever consider the possibility that "Nibiru" is the hot brown magnetic inner core of that 4th planet that was destroyed?

It just happens to pass in between Mars & Jupiter ever 3600 years?
What if it was struck from above or below and the core was ejected into an ecliptic orbit?
Where the Hell is the hot magnetic core of that planet regardless?

The notion that Earth was cracked in half and yet somehow reformed back into a sphere, leaving ancient artifacts 100s of thousands of years old still intact just below the surface.... is a bit ridiculous to me.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sitchin did not translate anything from the Sumerians about astronomy because the Sumerian tablets on the subject have not been found. Sitchin mixes Sumerians and Babylonians and then adds a ton of baloney.

Nothing could have an orbit of 3600 years and be planet sized without us knowing about it. Scans of the solar system are complete and show nothing out there except for a number of Pluto sized objects and they are very small.

NASA, by the way, has probably found this planet. At least it is the most probable possibility. They used two satellites and located it at an enormous distance from the Sun.

That is simply not true. No new planet sized object has been found in the solar system since the discovery of Neptune. Pluto and the other smaller objects are being found. Compare them to our Moon to get an idea of how small they are.

just ripped this planet right in half.

No such event happened.

According to the Sumerian records

These don't exist.

The other chunk broke into a million pieces and became what the Sumerian records call “the hammered bracelet,” which we call the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter.

Obviously a falsehood. The asteroid belt contains very little mass. It has about 4% of the mass of our Moon! The Moon has 25 times more mass!

This tale makes no sense at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You say Nibiru is "not a planet" yet go on to say "Nibiru is a reference to Marduk" and "Marduk is Jupiter"

Is Jupiter not a planet??

Are you trying to confuse us.

Nibiru is not a planet in and of itself. In one and only in one place it is used as a reference to an existing planet. Jupiter has none of the properties ascribed to Nibiru as in this hoax or the original Sitchin hoax.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

There'll be no debate about Sitchin from the small circle of academics who have spent so much energy in so short a period to annihilate the character and the work prior to and after his death.

Better to accept their statement up front than to face the malice that would follow

Sitchin is a fraud. He makes claims about Sumerian astronomy in which he claims to translate tablets that do not exist. Very little is known about Sumerian astronomy because the tablets which are thought to have been written have not been located.

I realize that you personally claim to have been mentored by someone that also worked on the translations. Unfortunately it appears that your mentor also fooled you and has no academic credentials or has worked with the people that you were told she worked with. That's quite sad that someone bamboozled you. They should not have done that.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Yongers

I believe that all the disturbances not only on our planet but throughout our solar system are due to something big passing us by./quote]
If that were really true we'd see the evidence of a nearby mass by unexplained motions of the planets and other objects in the solar system. That is not seen.

So how can a large mass affect say weather patterns, but not affect the motion of the planets? It can't.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

If Tiamet(ancient Earth) was broke in half by Nibiru, how did Earth become round again? So the aliens came here after the Earth was split in two?

Maybe it was split in 2, and one half became Mars? Centrifugal force brought it back to being round?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That's funny. People show how Sitchin is a fraud and you label then Sitchin haters.

The data speaks for itself. There are very few astronomical records from the Sumerians. Clearly the claims of Sitchin come not from Sumerian records since they do not exist.

These present claims come from Drunvalo or should I say Bernie Perona. He doesn't actually just claim to communicate with Thoth, an Egyptian god, he actually claims that he taught the god a much better means of meditating. He claims that the meditation is important to Thoth to keep up his immortality. Is Bernie aka Drunvalo suggesting he saved Thoth? You bet!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Anybody ever consider the possibility that "Nibiru" is the hot brown magnetic inner core of that 4th planet that was destroyed?

Are you referring to the asteroid belt? There isn't much there let alone make a planet. Our Moon is 25x more massive and over half of the asteroid belt is in the 4 biggest chunks in it.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. This tale does seem quite intricate and I'm wondering if that's why some people find it believable? It would make a great sci-fi show regardless

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I would like to expand on this. In Akkadian nibiru translates to "point of crossing." This usually referred to where one would cross a river. It was not applied as an astronomical term until the Babylonians. To them it meant the highest point of the ecliptic. This is the point where the Sun rises on the summer solstice. It then also applied to the constellation that was present at this point. Occasionally a planet would also be in this position. In these cases nibiru would also apply to the planet. For example, in the MUL.APIN the word is applied to Jupiter, whereas in Tablets K.6174:9’ and K.12769:6’ it is applied to Mercury.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

If Nibiru were a planet transitting that far from the Sun it would be a frozen wasteland and would not have supported life to begin with.
The Nibiru/Marduk myth is just that - a myth. The Nephilim are fallen angels who tried to corrupt human dna but failed to do so. And yes, they will return much to human detriment.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join