It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A different view on Nibiru.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
While looking at different forums, I came across one called "Spirit Science - Atlantis Video !! Eye Opener" Link here - www.abovetopsecret.com... After watching the videos posted there, I saw a link to a PDF file called "Flower of Life" I decided to download this and read it. Seeing as I am interested is these types of things/topics. While a good portion into it, it started talking about Nibiru. I've seen/read some posts here about Nibiru and didn't come across the info that I've read from the PDF book. So I would like to post a portion of it here and share it with you guys. Make what you want with this info. I'm just sharing it
Enjoy

Tiamat and Nibiru
Even deeper than any of these exceptional and impossible bits of information they knew (and there is much more) is the actual story the Sumerians wrote about the beginnings of the human race before Adam and Eve. They’re talking 84about a time that goes way, way, way back. The story begins several billion years ago when Earth was very young. It was then a large planet called Tiamat, and it rotated around the Sun between Mars and Jupiter. Ancient Earth had a large moon, which their records say was destined to become a planet itself someday in the future. According to the records, there was one more planet in our solar system that we are only vaguely aware of in these modem times. The Babylonians called this planet Marduk, and this name has sort of stuck, but the Sumerian name for it was Nibiru. It was a huge planet that spun retrograde compared to the other planets. The other planets are in a more or less flat plane moving in one direction, but Nibiru moves in the other direction, and when it comes close to the other planets, it passes through the orbit of Mars and Jupiter [Fig. 3-8].

They said that it passes through our solar system every 3600 years, and when it came, it was usually a big event in our solar system. Then it would go way out past the outer planets and disappear from our sight. NASA, by the way, has probably found this planet. At least it is the most probable possibility. They used two
satellites and located it at an enormous distance from the Sun. It’s definitely there, but the Sumerians knew about it thousands of years ago! Then, according to the records, as fate would have it, on one orbital pass Nibiru came in so close that one of its moons struck Tiamat (our Earth) and tore about half of it off—just ripped this planet right in half. According to the Sumerian records, this big chunk of Tiamat, along with her major moon, got knocked off course, went into orbit between Venus and Mars, and became Earth as we now know it. The other chunk broke into a million pieces and became what the Sumerian records call “the hammered bracelet,” which we call the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. This is another point astronomers have marveled at. How did they know about the asteroid belt, because you can’t see it with the naked eye? This is how far back the Sumerian records go. The records continue to talk about earlier events, until at one point they tell more about Nibiru. It was inhabited by conscious beings called the Nefilim. The Nefilim are very tall: the females are about 10 to 12 feet and the males are about 14 to 16 feet. They’re not immortal, but their lifetime is about 360,000 Earth years, according to the Sumerian records. Then they die.
edit on 23-7-2011 by YouCanCallMeKM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nibiru’s Atmosphere Problem
According to the Sumerian records, approximately 430,000—perhaps as much as 450,000—years ago the Nefilim started having a problem with their planet. It was an atmospheric problem very much like the ozone problem we’re having right now. And their scientists decided on a solution similar to what our scientists have considered. Our scientists have considered putting dust particles into the ozone layer to filter out the Sun’s damaging rays. Nibiru’s orbit takes it so far away from the Sun that they needed to hold in the heat, so they decided to put gold particles into their higher atmosphere, which would reflect the light and temperature back like a mirror. They planned to get large quantities of gold, pulverize it and suspend it in space above their planet. Yes, it is true that they talked about subjects that seem contemporary— ancient humans talking about ETs and sophisticated science. This is not Star Trek or science fiction; it is real. What they said is pretty amazing, and that’s why it’s been so slow coming out into the general public’s knowledge. The Nefilim had the capability of space travel, though they weren’t at that time much further advanced than we are right now, it appears. The Sumerian records show them in their spaceships with flames coming out the back—rocket ships. This is beginning space travel, not sophisticated. In fact, they were so primitive that they had to wait until Nibiru got near enough to Earth before they could even make the trip between the two planets. They couldn’t just take off any old time, but had to wait until they were close. I believe that since the Nefilim weren’t able to leave the solar system, they searched through all the planets that were here and found that Earth had large quantities of gold. So they sent a team here over 400,000 years ago for one purpose only—to mine gold. The Nefilim who came to Earth were headed by twelve members who were like bosses, about 600 workers who were to actually dig the gold, and about 300 who stayed in orbit in their mothership. They first went into the area of present-day Iraq and began to establish themselves and build their cities, but that’s not where they mined the gold [Fig. 3-9]. For the gold, they went to a specific valley in southeast Africa. One of the twelve, whose name was Enlil, was the leader of the miners. They went deep into the Earth and dug large quantities of gold. Then every 3600 years, when Nibiru/ Marduk came around, they would shuttle the gold to their home planet. Then they’d continue their digging while Nibiru traveled its orbit again. According to the Sumerian records, they dug for a very long time, about 100,000 to 150,000 years, and then the Nefilim rebellion took place.I don’t quite agree with Sitchin’s dating on when this happened. He got it, not directly through the Sumerian records, but by calculating how long he thought it should be. He came up with the time of about 300,000 years ago when the
rebellion took place. I believe it was closer to 200,000 years ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

hehe i have read and watched many videos but i also love reading it over again i know i should stop reading it but i cant stop myself
S&F

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mehforfun

Yes, I agree. I love this stuff. Read all of Stitchins books a long time ago. It feels good to reconnect with this ancient knowledge.

Stars and flags for you OP. Very good read. Very well put together. Tell us more about the rebellion. I'm gonna go watch the vids now.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Thanks - Here's more on the rebellion from the book. - And if you want to read the book, heres the link. www.megaupload.com... - enjoy

The Nefilim Rebellion and the Origin of Our Race

Somewhere between 300,000 and 200,000 years ago the Nefilim workers rebelled. The Sumerian records wrote
about this rebellion in great detail. The workers rebelled against their bosses; they did not want to keep digging in themines. You can imagine the workers saying, “We’ve been digging this gold for 150,000 years, and we’re tired of it. We’re not going to do this anymore.” I would probably have lasted about one month.

The rebellion presented a problem for the bosses, so the twelve leaders came together to decide what to do. They decided to take a certain life form that already existed on this planet, which was, as I understand it, one of the primates. Then they would take the blood of the primates, mix it with clay, then take the sperm of one of the young male Nefilim and mix these elements together. The tablet actually shows them with what looks like chemical flasks, pouring something from one flask to another to create this new life form. Their plan was to use the DNA of the primates and their own DNA to create a more advanced race than Earth had at that time so that the Nefilim could control this new race for the sole purpose of mining gold.

According to the original Sumerian records, we were created to be miners, as slaves to mine gold. That was our only purpose. And when they mined all the gold they needed to save their own planet, their intention was to destroy our race and leave. They weren’t even going to allow us to live. Now, most people hearing that would think, That can’t be us; we’re too noble for something like that. But that is what the oldest written records on Earth state to be the truth. Remember, Sumerian is the oldest known language in the world, older by far than works such as the Holy Bible and the Koran. It now appears that the Holy Bible was birthed out of the ashes of Sumer.

What science has discovered is almost as interesting. In the exact place where the Sumerian records say we mined gold, archaeologists have found gold mines. These ancient gold mines are dated back as far as 100,000 years. What is really incredible is that Homo sapiens (that’s us) were mining gold in these mines. Our bones were found there. Those gold mines had been worked at least 100,000 years ago, and they have dated humans in these mines as early as 20,000 years ago. Now, what the heck were we doing mining gold 100,000 years ago? Why did we need gold? It’s a soft metal, not something you could use like certain other metals. It wasn’t found very often in ancient artifacts. So why were we doing this, and where was it going?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
mmm, all very interesting. although i cannot imagine space travel in rockets. it all seems to primitive to me. especially as ancient india seemed to have propulsion other than rockets. great read anyway.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

The Nefilim had the capability of space travel, though they weren’t at that time much further advanced than we are right now, it appears. The Sumerian records show them in their spaceships with flames coming out the back—rocket ships.

Sorry - Nevemind, I see what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

If Tiamet(ancient Earth) was broke in half by Nibiru, how did Earth become round again? So the aliens came here after the Earth was split in two?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I'm looking forward seeing them. (been expecting ever since I read the "Terra Paper"
A flag for ya, OP.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is just Sitchin's baloney.

The translations are all wrong. Nibiru was not a planet. The Sumerian astronomical tablets are missing. It is the use of Sumerian names by Babylonians that suggests that the Sumerians did astronomy. Marduk is Jupiter. In 1 place Nibiru is a reference to Marduk.

No planet could have the orbit given by Sitchin and be stable. Sitchin did not know this when he created his fiction. His tall tales were recognized as hogwash decades ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I am guessing that some of the debris that was ejected got trapped by the gravity of earth (or whatever was left of it) and over time it got clumped back together. And the rest was turned into the belt.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I knew there was going to be some debate about Sitchin. I've seen around the forums he's not that welcomed. In the book the author does say that Sitchin was wrong in other areas and that some of this ideas where not all there, but because he himself was still missing parts without knowing it.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The translations are all wrong. Nibiru was not a planet. The Sumerian astronomical tablets are missing. It is the use of Sumerian names by Babylonians that suggests that the Sumerians did astronomy. Marduk is Jupiter. In 1 place Nibiru is a reference to Marduk.

You say Nibiru is "not a planet" yet go on to say "Nibiru is a reference to Marduk" and "Marduk is Jupiter"

Is Jupiter not a planet??

Are you trying to confuse us.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Interesting to read indeed

so that's the end of the story?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Who survived the collision to record it actually happening?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I like this thread, After reading about the gold mining, I immediately thought of how in the past year or so there seems to be an enormous amount of commercials on TV for gold buying. It's like getting to be once every 30 minutes on any given station, there will be an ad of someone or some company wanting to buy your gold jewelry. They've always had them in the past but now it seems to be constant. It does make you wonder.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCanCallMeKM
reply to post by stereologist

I knew there was going to be some debate about Sitchin. I've seen around the forums he's not that welcomed. In the book the author does say that Sitchin was wrong in other areas and that some of this ideas where not all there, but because he himself was still missing parts without knowing it.

There'll be no debate about Sitchin from the small circle of academics who have spent so much energy in so short a period to annihilate the character and the work prior to and after his death.

Better to accept their statement up front than to face the malice that would follow

edit on 24-7-2011 by Tayesin because: seems I still care a little about what people think

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

You say Nibiru is "not a planet" yet go on to say "Nibiru is a reference to Marduk" and "Marduk is Jupiter" Is Jupiter not a planet?? Are you trying to confuse us.

In 1 place Nibiru is a reference to Marduk.

in one place it is a reference to Jupiter..

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I guess thats why the planet values gold so highly and why its so rare.
Maybe they have already been back and thats why there's no gold in Fort Knox anymore.
Interesting reading though and I will have to read more.
thanks OP

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Nice thread to read...some good work..thank you...

So with alien dna in us whe are genetic alien/ humans created slaves on a alien planet? I new in my blood that i was part alien but then is earth not my home planet? Nobody is real human....Then it's time to phone home and ask for a trip home again!

Great!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join