It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christina Forces Owen To Marry Her (Disturbing Video)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Oh goodness. These children aren't very far up the evolutionary tree are they? Especially the boy... look at him screaming

Can't really blame him for his behavior though. With a mother like that, he obviously hasn't been taught well.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

read my full post. this is a family moment. sure their yelling and i can see how thats annoying, but living around lots of children i guess im used to it. For example that pouty face is a universal child face and its funny as hell, how many times have you seen a child scream like that in a store because he wants a candy bar? is that going to permanently scar the child? will he have PTSD whenever someone offers him a Snickers? Of course not, because thats f-ckin stupid.

i dont know what else i can say to you people, how about focusing on the atrocities the federal reserve has done, the slaughter of US citizens by their own government, or the shootings/bombing in Oslo.

but no, you have to nit pick a simple family moment. ive said what i have to say and I don't think i'm going to be changing your mind, why? Because people with closed minds and a limited world view will see everything they dont agree with as atrocious.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by byteshertz

Your absolutely right and your comments allowed me to see that this is exactly how bullying is born within the home. This will be a good video for a bullying class or a parenting class about how not to or what not to do.

The only good thing that I see coming out of all this and what is to transpire from this is a good lesson in child rearing.

Bad thing is what will happen to the parents and sadly the kids in all this.

Listen up America: Don't live in glass houses!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
ah this was just a prank. I'm sure that mummy gave her little boy a big hug after wards and told him that he wouldn't have to marry anyone as long as he didn't want to. She probably gave him an ice-scream too. And probable he ran to Christina to tell her something like "I don't have to marry you, nananana!!"

This stuff happened to everyone. Didn't you grow up?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by mac420

I teach school. I am also a psych nurse. Failure to see the destruction in this video by adults, is the reason today that so many kids are messed up.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
im aboslutely shocked by the parent behavior its sick and disturbing to the highest point

I call the death penalty for the mother !!!

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prozium
im aboslutely shocked by the parent behavior its sick and disturbing to the highest point

I call the death penalty for the mother !!!

Excellent! Send these kids to the orphanage. Couldn't agree more

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphecyPhD

Uh if this video actually disturbed you somehow, you should probably go check yourself into a psychologist. Little kids have no clue what marriage actually is, they also think members of the opposite sex have "cooties" - you could have put any 2 little kids in the room and I'm willing to bet you'd get the same results... this is why the mom is joking around and recording it, my guess is the little girl has a "crush" on the little boy. If not why else would she demand him to marry her?

When I was a little kid I remember girls kissing me on the school bus and freaking out about it, or them chasing me around the swimming pool trying to kiss me. I also remember my sister playing "barbies" and I'd go get my ninja turtles out and "raid" her party with the turtles and a nice big green glob of Mutagen. Then she'd run off screaming and crying to my mom - it's what little kids do.

Is there something that happened to you when you were a child that you're not telling us about? I personally love psychology, and you're honestly not making a whole lot of sense... especially with your avatar of a rainbow spitting horse.

If this video shows up on "america's funniest videos" it has a good chance of winning, perhaps that's why Mom recorded it in the 1st place...

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Thank you for actually posting something intelligent on here that has something to do with psychology.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Talk about taking things way too seriously. I had so many crazy stupid fights when I was a kid that are akin to this and I wasn't scarred for life. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar people. These kids don't even know what marriage is. I think it's kinda funny though considering this is how a lot of grown men react to marriage.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

for me its clear this is a typical communications problem, right from the beginning..the boy refers to something his mother has obviously said to him earlier regarding to ´marry her´(the girl) or similar.. he says something like..why did you tell her about it..so he refers to a intimate situation he wished to beeing kept ´secret´, what totally normal, simply due to respect, and for a boy.
the girl dont know this and asks . then his mother asks this, TOO.
AS A LOGICAL RESPONSE TO HIS MOTHERS REACTION, HE FEELS BETRAYED BY HIS MOTHER about ´their secret´.

then he feels beeing ´attacked´ and gets loud.

and that, as a next result, is always a problem for little and big girls btw..
haha

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If you're disturbed by this video, then you have no experience in the 'real world.'

I'm from Boston, born and raised 5 minutes from the city, lots of crime and shady people, but it's the city, and a lot of places near the city are like this.

In my short life, I've seen a lot of messed up situations, and a lot of 'parenting fails.'

On a scale of 1-10, this would be a 1 or a 2 on the 'parenting fail' scale.

Just last month, a guy beat his newborn baby to near death right down the street from my house.

And just last week, another guy a city over from me, slammed his newborn baby on the sidewalk. Picture a football player spiking a football, and that's what this guy did to his baby.

So like I said, the OP and anyone else who is offended, needs to wake up to the world around them, and stop living out of their bedroom/computer screen.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Im sorry but the thread i so hilarious

I cant believe peoples actualy take it seriously

2 kids being.....kids , on ATs it become "omg its horrible , the kids are now psychologicaly scarred for life, bad parents"

OP, thank you for an amusing thread

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I could only watch until she came back and he started screaming again. I'm a mother of 5 and this is abusive! What mother would be filming her kids fighting? Why would she be setting up her sons' trauma like this, and play sadisitic games with her children in the least? Why is she encouraging this demonic dictatorial behavior in her daughter? This not a normal mother! I feel sorry for the children.

Now, fighting about very strange things, screaming, is something that does happen with kids. But no parent in their right mind would be encouraging this. And encouraging one to mistreat the other. The lack of maternal awareness, and even humane feelings in the woman, makes me wonder if this is the babysitter.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Firstly, I presume this is all about 'moulding' a childs views and having children have what are superficially adult conversations.

The only thing close to 'disturbing' about this is that it's a potentially embarrassing video on the internet for the kids in the future.

It is NOT an 'adult' conversation despite using adult terms (marriage etc.) and the statement that police would be called if they were 20 years older is entirely redundant- that could be said of all manner of things a child does.

In fact, the only disturbing thing about this for me is that you are implying that you know how parents who you do not/ never will know should treat and deal with their children who you are entirely uninvolved with also. You seem to be unhappy that these children are being 'programmed' to something that you don't want, so you are instructing people to treat children differently. Perversely self-righteous, intrusive and effectively hypocritical.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Your right.

There is nothing funny about this and the the "adult" filming should have her butt smacked for causing the ruckus.

IF she thought this was funny, the funny was waaaaay over when the little boy began to get mad and the little girl became a turd. Completely out of line.

The major problem with kids today are parents and adults. Some want to be a "friend" and others are just plain stupid.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Poor kid.

The vid is kind-of funny, but not really. And I am sure he will voluntarily step into the abyss known as marriage when he grows a little and nature starts kicking in. Then he will have something to cry about for real when he reaches of age.

But as to the actions they take and way they act and think. Yes its all programming.

Everything is programming in one form or another, to one degree or another, and its impossible to know just how far and deep it goes until you are capable of steeping out of it all and looking at it from afar. But yes you would be surprised how much of it is programming and counter programming. So much so that everything become boringly predictable.

Though this vid is really not at all disturbing, it's more annoying then anything else.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by yes4141

You don't make a child cry for an amusement propose or any ....
I can't believe I am reading this...sad world.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Poor parenting. She shows total coldness to her sons distress, which she instigated and maintained.

Its not a hugely serious deal, but it IS 'another brick in the wall'. If the mother habitually acts like that I can imagine the kid growing up feeling emotionally insecure and finding it hard to trust.

Future personalities are being programmed in these apparently insignificant moments. Thats why being a parent is such a big responsibilty and why the world is screwed up. Parents dont take it seriously and the kids bear the consequences.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Malcram because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Im just going to post this link and leave it at that
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join