It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebels Stealing Ideas From Gadhafi, Women fight for freedom on the home front

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Libyan East Women fight for the West

The women of Libya -- especially in the Nafusa Mountains -- were among the protesters before the fighting started, and since then they have readied their sons and husbands for battle and nursed the wounded.

Sure they were.

Behind walls daubed with graffiti proclaiming a "Free Libya," they move like black phantoms, hidden behind the full veil of the niqab.

As i knew before the rebels want turn libya into a full hardcore radical Islam, note from the article hidden behind the full veil of the niqab.

But the Women under Gadhafi are alot free then they are going to be under a occupied libya, and i am getting tired of hearing this Free Libya statement, its almost as if a neo con is among them.

They were chanting "Down with Kadhafi" at the start of the insurrection, alongside the men, calling for veteran strongman Moamer Kadhafi to go.

"Society is very conservative here,"

Thanks for admitting that it proves its a coup started by the west.

They want to go further still. Women's rights groups are popping up in Zintan, where there is talk of changing the laws on divorce and allowing women to participate in politics.

Women already have roles in politics and in education, this part is nothing then pure propaganda as it was with iraq etc.

Carrying the french flag and the Libyan kingdom flag which it was a puppet state to britian and america again huh?
not surprising.

I guess the east libyan women dont want this in libya, but prefer a western society

* For each family member the state pays a $ 1,000 yearly subsidy.
* Unemployed are paid 730 $ monthly.
* The salary of a hospital nurse is $ 1,000.
* For every newborn $ 7,000 is paid .
* Newly weds are donated $ 64,000 to buy an apartment.
* To open a private business one gets a one-time financial aid of 20 000 $.
* Large taxes and duties are prohibited.
* Education and medicine are free.
* Education and Internships abroad are at government expense.
* There are chain stores for large families with symbolic prices for basic foodstuffs.
* A number of pharmacies have free dispensing.
* Counterfeiting medication is considered a major crime.
* No rental payments.
* No payment for electricity for the population.
* Loans for buying a car and an apartment are given at no interest.
* Real estate services are prohibited.
* If an individual decides to buy a car up to 50% of the price is paid by the state, to militia guards it donates 65% of the price.
* Gasoline is cheaper than water. A liter of gasoline costs $ 0.14. (2) The profits from oil sale were spent on the population welfare and rising life standards.
* Gaddafi has amassed more than 143 tons of gold. He planned to introduced the dollar-free zone use a gold dinar instead of currency in settlements with other countries. US wants the gold for itself.
* In Libya, much money is spent on irrigation by the country's groundwater, the amount of which is about 100 annual runoffs of the Nile. By its scale, this water project has earned itself the name of "the Eighth Wonder of the World."

So what do you say about this?.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So what do you say about this?.

I'd say I am quite fascinated with your white ashing of the Gaddaffi regime and your belief that he was some sort of peaceful, giving, wonderful man who ruled his country with a peaceful hand.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

I'd say I am quite fascinated with your white ashing of the Gaddaffi regime and your belief that he was some sort of peaceful, giving, wonderful man who ruled his country with a peaceful hand.

Well i am quite obvious that your supporting the terrorists in east libya then which i may add, which they testing NATO new weaponry toys surely then you approve of that aswell.

Gaddaffi is no saddam, he hasn't killed civilians like saddam did, it seems your very supportive of the Regime change going in the east libya if so why are you spreading the rebel crap?

peaceful, giving, wonderful man who ruled his country with a peaceful hand.

I could say the same thing about west who ruling Europe and Iraq oh and i can say the same thing about King Idrs

Who was a american puppet severing Americas north africa interests.

So are we fair?

I am quite fascinated with your white washing of the Gaddaffi regime

Whats the matter the truth hurts doesn't it?

If by somehow the terrorists in east libya do win, libya will be once again a puppet state to america and britian why you think obama went all the way in britian before the bombing in libya to see prime minster of britian?

that makes it quite obvious.

I really dont understand why your supporting those terrorists who are hired by the west in a military coup agaisnt Gaddaffi, democracy is fake

edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Well i am quite obvious that your supporting the terrorists in east libya

I have said nothing in support of either 'side' in the libyan conflict. In fact, I have been rather critical of the NATO mission.

Gaddaffi is no saddam, he hasn't killed civilians like saddam did,

He didn't? That's news to a lot of people. He's a dictator who has been on the payroll of the west for decades, holding a vast empire in a hotly contested, resource rich region. I've posted several sources for you in the past detailing his televised beheadings, murder of political opponents, etc. You choose to ignore them all as 'propaganda' and think anyone critical of Gaddaffi is somehow supporting the NATO operation. Its ludicrous.

it seems your very supportive of the Regime change going in the east libya if so why are you spreading the rebel crap?

Are you under the impression that anything critical of Gadaffi is somehow NATO propaganda? Seriously, guy, one can be critical of the NATO war in Libya without pretending Gaddaffi is some kind of hero. He isn't.

peaceful, giving, wonderful man who ruled his country with a peaceful hand.

I could say the same thing about west who ruling Europe and Iraq oh and i can say the same thing about King Idrs

Who was a american puppet severing Americas north africa interests.

So are we fair?

I am quite fascinated with your white washing of the Gaddaffi regime

Whats the matter the truth hurts doesn't it?

If by somehow the terrorists in east libya do win, libya will be once again a puppet state to america and britian why you think obama went all the way in britian before the bombing in libya to see prime minster of britian?

that makes it quite obvious.

I really dont understand why your supporting those terrorists who are hired by the west in a military coup agaisnt Gaddaffi, democracy is fake

edit on 23-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

He didn't? That's news to a lot of people. He's a dictator who has been on the payroll of the west for decades, holding a vast empire in a hotly contested, resource rich region. I've posted several sources for you in the past detailing his televised beheadings, murder of political opponents, etc. You choose to ignore them all as 'propaganda' and think anyone critical of Gaddaffi is somehow supporting the NATO operation. Its ludicrous.

Look i am really tried of you supporting those rebel trash terrorists, your the only and few on here supporting the NATO terrorists if you love them so much why not join them?

He didn't? That's news to a lot of people. He's a dictator

He's a dictator

So is Obama, NATO, EU you neo cons just love picking dictators who share an anti western statement.

He didn't? That's news to a lot of people.

And the rebels didn't? thats news to a lot of people aswell.

Maybe your forgetting the rebels are testing all the new and least weaponry from NATO countries on innocent civilians and Gaddaffi forces.
edit on 24-7-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Look i am really tried of you supporting those rebel trash terrorists, your the only and few on here supporting the NATO terrorists if you love them so much why not join them?

Look, I'm really tired of you pretending I 'support the rebels' just because I don't agree with your claims that Gadaffi is some kind of saint.

Your rants are incoherent nonsense, and you accuse anyone who points this out of being all kinds of absurd things.

new topics

top topics

join