It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Might I Be The Next Anonymous Victim?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
So I was 'banned' from another site, mostly because of my threads voicing the views and troubles of our Youth. One of the 'mods' there, considered it creepy. Yeah? Because someone is not afraid to speak up and stand up for our youth?

So I write a blog entry about being censored, found here: primetimepriceless.wordpress.com...

And then, this morning, I find this comment awaiting moderation.

The only thing more fun than having you banned..would be to have you banned permanently. (The Site) is not amused with you, and I for one have asked (the Mod) to Ban you for life. On the bright side you are under active investigation by 4 Chan and perhaps Anonymous as well so in the future you will have your very own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.
Just like Jessie Slaughter. Stick around PTP and your life will be interesting. Do everyone a favour...and leave quietly. No (expletive) I am leaving threads...just go.
We do not forgive We do not forget Expect us.

So now, for being a voice, I'm potentially a target. I say bring it, for I fear noone.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Which site, and what exactly did you post about. And perhaps i could tell you if they're going to do anything. But i doubt they will in any case.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Lunatic Outpost. I posted about everything. Kidnappings, Crazy Parents, threads about standing up for the youth in the form of petitions, etc. As a voice, those who didn't want to hear it covered their ears and convinced others to attack me. But the voice is still loud.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ah no, they are not an Anon affiliated website, and they are not going to convince the Anon collective to hack and or disturb you for whatever you said. Some people can't handle that stuff, and perhaps they were a little too touchy on whatever it was that you said.

But you do have to be careful on such topics, it depends on what exactly you said, what topic it was on, and stuff like that.

(they were basically talking out of their a$$)
edit on 23/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Got it. Thanks. All the stuff that was said, was standing up for the youth and just normal words. Nothing offensive. Oh well. The Voice is still loud

Makes sense, a lot of people talk out of their a**. It's the typical way of shutting someone up just because.
edit on 23-7-2011 by PTPriceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
anonymous are not hackers, though some hackers are anonymous..
just like
all chickens are not gonna be chicken nuggets but all chicken nuggets are chicken.

there that makes that a lot clearer

go to www.whatis-theplan.org

and read up before you fret about the media-hype-shyte regarding anon being just a loada hackers and spotty kids...

anonymous are not attacking anyone - only corps and corp shills if you ain't either of those your probably anon too

anonymous have nowt to do with the 4chan anonymous - read-up
edit on 2323/7/11 by BobbyShaftoe because: its good to reiterate

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe
all chickens are not gonna be chicken nuggets but all chicken nuggets Are chicken.

You must not ever have had chicken nuggets lol they should be called imitation nuggets

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbyShaftoe

anonymous are not attacking anyone - only corps and corp shills

That's not true............

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by XJMatt

You must not ever have had chicken nuggets lol they should be called imitation nuggets

i hear mcnuggets contain an antifoaming agent never used in food anywhere else.....

posted on Jul, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbyShaftoe

I have heard that aswell I wonder why a nugget would need an antifoaming agent??

new topics

top topics

active topics

join