It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

''Gods" army-masonic psychokiller profiles.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevolutionEvolvd
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Sooooo.....this is all from your brain? Original? If so, do you have any sources to confirm the information here?

Some of this is well known knowledge, nice try to deflect the OP. But it didn't work.

Thomas Hamilton for example, was a paedophile, a mason and was allowed to keep a gun license despite his discrepancies.

Have fun at the lodge.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

Thank you that was interesting,perhaps I should clarify myself here I am not suggesting some international
manchurian assassin programme run by freemasons rather that many of these killers are in their 20's and
early thirties often religious,often bigoted and often have ties to masonic entitities or organisations if there is
an international conspiracy handlers would be looking at the complete package,not just one component part,

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Thank you for your input there was a lot there on 32 and 33 I did not know I agree with your sentiments rather than use google and check things out for themselves a bit of laziness has crept in recently I agree with Glenn Beck check it for yourself argue facts not opinions.

<< 1   >>

join