It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Ed Dames was right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He just said that atlantis would be forced down early due to meteor shower right? It doesn't say literally, maybe it was figuratively. Maybe the whole reason that they stopped the space shuttle program was because they know what's coming. I feel like we'll know by the end of the year. Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Maybe Ed Dames was right

Then again, maybe he wasn't.
I think Sean David Morton has a better track record then Dames. And Morton is a convict!

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
It is interesting that you bring that up as I had just recently heard the same from Coast to Coast's George Noory on their show the other night (he mentions it here in the first segment in the first few minutes or so):

"Space News - Richard C. Hoagland 7-20-11"

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow, I'm glad to see some others are thinking on the same lines as me, makes me feel a little less crazy

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
....and what about all the space junk, cant forget about that.

heres a link to a story that just recently took place...

www.space.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
if his theories didnt come from channelers i would be more inclined to beleive him,,but who knows,,i dont know
edit on 23-7-2011 by avatarded1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2011 by avatarded1 because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
He still looks wrong to me. No meteor storm, and Atlantis landed as scheduled. Sometimes the simplest explanation is the most likely. Dames' record speaks for itself and it's terrible.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
His track record is worse than a 50/50 guess. Dames usually takes credit for talents underneath him when he is right. When he was hired by the gov't he wasn't really a Remote Viewer himself, but rather a Moderator. He was supposed to Moderate what the other Remote Viewers viewed. Then if he had a group of Remote Viewers that were correct-- he would contend that he got it right when he himself did not do a RV session-- he was just moderating others doing RV sessions.

So the REAL talent were THOSE UNDERNEATH Dames working for the government who got the correct answers Remote Viewing rather than Dames himself who was just the Moderator of the others.

I just noticed that Dames is trying to remove websites from the net that talk about his incorrect answers. He's had Wikipedia remove the article on him. Check this out.

Ed Dames on Wikipedia: REMOVED

I'm sure I have a copy of the old Wikipedia article on disk somewhere. I took the Wikipedia entries on each RVer in gov't programs on put them on disk--- somewhere???

OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD REMEMBERING: The article on Wikipedia was about the split between PsiTech and Ed Dames forming his own company. Ed Dames was hired through PsiTech by a pharmaceutical company to find the "Origin of HIV" and failed. It turned into a scandal. He took the pharmaceutical company's money and never gave them the results of the origin of HIV. Now looks like since it's a very public embarassment to him-- he's asked Wikipedia to remove his listing.

Here's the apology letter still online by PsiTech-- they had to make a public apology for Dames taking the pharmaceutical company's money and not providing the results on the "Origin of HIV".

Apology Letter About Ed Dames and the Pharmaceutical Company Scandal

Must be nice to cause such a big scandal-- then tell Wikipedia to remove the listing that talks about it.

Pssst....he should have just googled the keywords "Dr. Hahn" and "origin of HIV". hehehehehehe

Google Results for Dr. Hahn and Origin of HIV

Can we say Cameroon Chimpanzees with DNA because chimps can't swim and never cross water.
NY Times article on Dr. Hahn's DNA research

ahhh.. but Cameroon Chimpanzees could have been exported... but would Ed Dames know to whom? Probably not. Maybe he should look at the listings of other doctors in Africa who would import Cameroon chimpanzees.

Doctors who would have imported Cameroon Chimpanzees

* wink * and that's the difference between a Natural Psychic & DNA evidence v. Ed Dames fradulently claiming to be a bioweapons Remote Viewer

edit on 28-7-2011 by MapMistress because: added more links & paragraphs

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
After 20 years experience listening to Coast to Coast a.m. I've developed a personal rule,
"friends" of Coast are pretty much full of it and to be ignored.

This includes:

Ed Dames
    Richard Hoagland
    Joshua P. Warren
    Linda Moulton Howe
    Steven Greer
    David Wilcocks
    ...and several others.

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ed Dames is actually right a lot of times, BUT he is terrible at viewing the correct time.
So just because he was wrong about the time of the major solar flare, doesn't mean it won't happen sometime in the near future.

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Ed Dames is actually right a lot of times,

No he's not.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
He is never right.

I remember 15 years ago he told Art Bell that their would be all kinds of baby deaths due to milk.

15 years ago!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
He is never right.

I remember 15 years ago he told Art Bell that their would be all kinds of baby deaths due to milk.

15 years ago!!!!

I don't know anything about the wording of that prediction, but when I read it, I thought of the babies that were sick and died from the melamin contamination.

Chinese Formula scandal

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
He is never right.

15 years ago!!!!

Remember the part where he said this would be due to a cow disease? He started talking about mad cow disease before it happened. He talked about a lot of things before they happened, including the Sun's shot accross the bow and his stance for years that the Sun could go haywire at any time. But back then it was thought the Sun was a very stable and constant star, now we know better, and the shot accross the bow happened in 2003, and it was the biggest flare ever recorded as Ed Dames and his remote viewers said would happen.

People forget a lot of things. His remote viewes saw a global economic collapse back in the 90s, or how about the mold he said would affect crops, which would start in Africa and would potentially affect all worldwide harvests?

Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat Fungus
Friday, 13 April 2007, 10:55 am
Opinion: United Nations
Crops Worldwide Threatened by New Wheat-Killing Fungus, UN Agency Warns
New York, Apr 12 2007 6:00PM

Warning that a virulent new wheat-killing fungus called wheat stem rust could destroy harvests across the globe, the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) today said that it has partnered with other organizations to fight the spread of the dangerous strain.

Also known as wheat black rust, the fungus, which first emerged in Uganda in 1999, has spread from East Africa to Yemen on the Arabian Peninsula.

Approximately 80 per cent of all varieties of wheat in Asia and Africa are vulnerable to this new strain which spreads rapidly and is transmitted by the wind across continents and over long distances.

“Global wheat yields could be at risk if the stem rust spreads to major wheat producing countries,” cautioned FAO Director-General Jacques Diouf said.

www.scoop.co.nz...

He talked a long time ago that we would begin to see the dissapearance of bees, frogs, an avian disease where birds would be literally drop dead from the skies.

How about the fact that he also got right the first use of an atomic weapon being used by North Korea in their own backyard? How about the fact that he and his remote viewers predicted the earthquake in Japan which would cause a nuclear reactor leak. He has also said much of Japan will sink.

He has gotten some things wrong, but he has gotten a lot right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW, i am not Ed Dames, and I am in no way related to him, nor work for him.
edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MapMistress
I just noticed that Dames is trying to remove websites from the net that talk about his incorrect answers. He's had Wikipedia remove the article on him. Check this out.

Ed Dames on Wikipedia: REMOVED

Did you bother to read that page? ed dames was removed because:

He is using Wiki for shameless commercial self promotion. The bio is a simple copy and paste from his website. Wiki is not here to boost book sales, sell private tuition courses, or provide vanity spots for people like Ed Dames. Oh I forgot, Ed is now trying to flog DVDs off his website. Add that to the list.

Exactly. Either way, its a black and white violation of terms. Note the links to the commercial sites at the bottom. Blatant self promotion.

Dames had nothing too do with removing the page

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Ed Dames is actually right a lot of times, BUT he is terrible at viewing the correct time.
So just because he was wrong about the time of the major solar flare, doesn't mean it won't happen sometime in the near future.

Dames has never been right, also do you realise large solar flares are no infrequent...
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Here's the apology letter still online by PsiTech-- they had to make a public apology for Dames taking the pharmaceutical company's money and not providing the results on the "Origin of HIV".

Did you even read what Swann wrote there? I don't see how Swan saying that someone was giving misinformation about what Psi Tech was doing equals to Ed Dames robbing blind some pharmaceutical companies...

The arising of this situation also obliges me to note that it is probably an insult to PSI TECH and the credentials of its accredited and founding officers which you may not be familiar with but which should, I think, be considered. The central founder, among others, is Major Edward A. Dames, now retired as of 1991. He is a distinguished graduate of the University of California at Berkeley, a former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer of high standing and recipient of many military awards and governmental honors. He was Targeting Director of the U.S. Intelligence Electronic & Security Command, and assistant director of special operations in the DIA Directorate of Science and Technical Intelligence, and an area controller of special operations of Headquarters Department of the Army. For several years, he was mandated to brief on a daily and/or weekly basis DIA, NSA, other agencies, and, when circumstances required, the President and his advisors.

He was, among 25 sponsor-selected CRV students, under my direct tutelage for two years and I am intimately familiar with his integrity -- and clearly he would have not have arisen to prominence in his former functions had many important overseers and chains-of-command not had confidence in his demonstrated competence and integrity. I am, in fact, honored that in his retirement he seeks to convey CRV methodologies to the open public, and to train new students in CRV methodologies as well. His character, and the described mission of PSI TECH, in my opinion stand forth in a recorded interview he recently gave on the Bob Hieronimus radio program, a copy of which I enclose for your convenience.

Apology Letter About Ed Dames and the Pharmaceutical Company Scandal

That link you gave says the oposite to what you claim...

Must be nice to cause such a big scandal-- then tell Wikipedia to remove the listing that talks about it.

A lot of people write in wikipedia, and a lot is deleted by wikipedia's editors, it doesn't mean Ed Dames made them delete it.. or if it is true he did, how does that make your allegations true? If they were true wikipedia wouldn't have to delete anything I would think.

Was it you who wrote these things and you are now angry that they were deleted??

Can we say Cameroon Chimpanzees with DNA because chimps can't swim and never cross water.
NY Times article on Dr. Hahn's DNA research

What?...

edit on 2-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Dames has never been right, also do you realise large solar flares are no infrequent...
www.spaceweather.com...

Read my post before yours and the links i gave. i have posted some others and although he has been wrong in some predictions he has been right in many others.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ed Dames said that the shuttle would return earlier than planned due to meteors. That did not happen. If he had said "I think" something will happen or even "this may" happen that would be one thing but he said it would happen. This leaves no margin of error and the facts can not me molded or interperpreted to fit the prediction. I don't know of his past record but he was incorrect in this one.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is just my own humble opinion....

If not for Art Bell, and the original Coast to Coast...Dames would be just another nameless idiot attempting to push his rehashed plagiarism on the people that are willing to pry open their wallets to keep him afloat.

oops...that is what he is now...

new topics

top topics

join