It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence against moon landing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lakini

Mankind went to moon with better techs than your told, thats what the cover up was. I reckon they went to moon before 69 too.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Lakini

Mankind went to moon with better techs than your told, thats what the cover up was. I reckon they went to moon before 69 too.

And the reason they cover up the technology is not not spread word to the (many) enemies of the United States at the time. Sharing technology with Russia was not on our list at the time.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think either they faked the video so that they could appear to have made it there sooner than they really did

OR

Simply that unsure at what they might find they decided to create a studio version so that they didnt have to reveal any truth to the public about what they discovered there. Astronauts who've been there have said some awfully odd things about their experiences, then denied they said anything etc.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
you really think they would cover up the moon landing? ignorant if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by _-:i:-_T.E.I.N_-:i:-_
why have they never went back again?

If they did go there why does it seam to be that the furthest they can really go ,manned is just out side our atmosphere.

Just interested in some thought on this.

Thats a good point. Its like they did it once but can never do it again. I think that the footage of them landing on the moon is suspect at best.

jra

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayhova
Thats a good point. Its like they did it once but can never do it again. I think that the footage of them landing on the moon is suspect at best.

It was done more than once. There were six Apollo Moon landings (Apollo 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, and 17), one mission that stayed in lunar orbit (Apollo 10) and two Lunar flyby's (Apollo 8 and 13).

If one were to fake the Moon landings. Why would you risk faking it so many times with lots of live video and film and tens of thousands of still photos?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I sat on my Daddy's knee and watched the live footage of the moon landing.
Years later when people said there was something up, I would not listen said they were all mad.
The reason I believe the footage was faked is because Donald Rumsfeld said so. He should know as he was there. It does amaze me he is still in politics. He lied to the world then years later told the truth. If they can set up a lie like that, there capable of anything.

jra

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suesoon
The reason I believe the footage was faked is because Donald Rumsfeld said so.

When and where did he say so? Could you please cite your source for this information. If it's from the "Dark side of the Moon" video, you should know that it was a joke.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

It's what came out of the people who were involved mouths, that matters. Donald Rumsfeld told us all what happend. The images were faked. So flapping flags doesn't matter because that flag was in a studio in England.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join